Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ops, the wrong Twin..[Tag Joey]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Ops, the wrong Twin..[Tag Joey] Empty Ops, the wrong Twin..[Tag Joey]

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Ariel walked up to the door once again and knocked at it carefully. She wasn't afraid so much now when she knew how Michael was like- but she still doubted that she came here without Jim. Luckily for her, she still had the knife hidden under her dress.
    "Michael?!" She called after a moment and thought that she would go in - maybe it was like the last time when he didn't want to open?!
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Ops, the wrong Twin..[Tag Joey] Empty Re: Ops, the wrong Twin..[Tag Joey]

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Joseph was sitting down at the table when he saw the redhead enter the door, his first reaction was to kill her but she made it seem like she had talked to Michael. He pursed his lips before he took another drink, "What is it now?" He growled as he studied her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:22 pm

"Uhm.. I just wanted to talk to you-- Michael?!" Ariel said a little questioning with a frown before she closed the door after her. Since he didn't attack her or something - she assumed that it was the right twin,
    "Have you thought about our talk earlier?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Joseph's curiousity was even more peaked when she mentioned this, "A little bit." He said after he poured homself another drink.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

"Soo... What do you think?!" She asked carefully, but with a eyebrow raised. He didn't give her any signs of what he wanted, but she would still be ready to move her hand towards the knife if he tried something.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Joseph snorted, "I think you're crazy for coming back up here." He said with a little laugh.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm

"Oh..." Ariel said and glanced down with a little sigh.
    "So you don't even want to give it a chance? Maybe you like it? -- being without Joseph I mean"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Joseph's eyes narrowed and he got up from the table before he walked towards her, "So you talked to Michael about leaving me hmm?" He asked in a dangerous tone as he withdrew one of his knives.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Ariels eyes widened when she realised that she had talked to the wrong person and quickly started to back away.
    "No.. No.. I-- No, you misunderstood me" She stammered.
    "I was thinking about you. I thought you would need some time away from him..heh.." Ariel said and forced a laugh in the end
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Joseph rolled his eyes and then pushed her roughly against the wall holding a knife to her neck. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now." He growled as he tightened his grip on her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Ariel gulped and almost held her breath as she tried to reach her own knife carefully so that he wouldn't notice.
    "You-- You got it all wrong.." Ariel said in a gasp.
    "Please, I'm so sorry- Joseph. I promise that I will not talk to Michael ever again"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Joseph dug his knife in enough to see some blood appear under the blade, "And bringing your own knife was well....stupid." He said easily grabbing her knife before he slammed it into the wall inches from her face. A few tendrils of her hair were caught by the knife as well, "Now you run back to my dear nephew and tell him that next time I see you...I'll be much more violent." He growled before he backed up.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Ariel closed her eyes hard as he pressed the knife even closer to her neck, and gasped once again when the knife was taken away from her. As he let her go, Ariel wobbled and placed her hand on her bleeding neck.
    "I don't think it would be such a good idea if he knew about this.." She whispered before she tried to get the knife out of the wall. She didn't want to explain to Jim why she had lost it.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Joseph smirked, "Well either you tell him...or I will." He said with a fierce grin before he yanked the knife out of the wall and dropped it at her feet. "Next time you want to play the hero kid, find someone else to mess with." He said darkly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 am

"I didn't want to mess with you.. You wasn't even supposed to know about this" Ariel muttered with a frown as she leaned down to the ground to pick up the knife- but she still held it in her hand, and would do so until she left.
    "You are scared, aren't you?" Ariel said with a eyebrow raised, and knew that she should shut up. "You really think that Michael will leave you one day- and that scares you. Can't you live a life of your own?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm

((O.O ARIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE ALONE?! DX NAD NO JOEY! DON'T HURT HER! oh dear...))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 pm

(kinda a little late to say that now Jimbo Twisted Evil )
    Before she could even move Joseph had buried his knife deep into her shoulder before he pressed down on it, "You know....you really are stupid." He growled down at her as he twisted the knife.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:00 pm

[I'M SORRY JIMMM <333 Shocked :'(]

Ariel let out a scream in pain as Joseph pressed down the knife into her shoulder- and fell to the floor when she couldn't control her unsteady legs.
    "You're a freak!" She yelled out with a mix of a sob and groan before she closed her eyes hard to that she wouldn't see the blood.
    "I have not done anything to you yet.!"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 pm

(yeeah sorry I injured your girlfriend...she started it)
    Joseph laughed and sneered down at her before he bent down to her level, "And you never will." He stated matter-of-factly. He wrenched the knife free and smirked at her before he licked the blood off the blade. "Not bad....I can see why nephew stays with you." He said mockingly before he straightened. "Now run back home before I really forget why I'm letting you even live." He growled.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Ariel turned her head away from him when he came closer and tried not to yelp when pulled the knife out of her shoulder. She glanced at him with disgust when he licked the blood- and just wanted to puke.
    "It's because if you kill me, Jim will never do something you ask him to do" Ariel snorted and placed her hand over the wound as she tried to stand up.
    "And he stays with me because he loves me- not because of my--- blood..?!" she said with a confused frown
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Joseph laughed, "You keep telling yourself that....he loves everything about blood...just like me." He said flatly and stared at her with a deadly cold gaze, "Leave." He said darkly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Ariel looked at the man for a moment before she nodded and glanced down as she started to walk towards the door.
    "I'll see you around, Joseph.." Ariel said blankly before she began to hurry back home, or at least the fastet she could with that wound. Of course she never wanted to meet that devil again, but she really wanted to ruin his life. If she just could make Michael come over to their side...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:07 am