Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina )

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina ) Empty Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina )

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

*Rapunzel sat upstairs on her bed, her legs crossed in her dress as she had a medium sized canvas over her lap; she had been starting to paint again and when she got an idea, she had to begin sketching it as soon as possible, whether the shop was closed or not; this particular time, the shop had been open but luckily the crowd of people that normally came into her store had already gone and she was able to kill some time while waiting for the next crowd to come during the lunch hour; as she sketched on the canvas, she was quite content with herself; even after everything that had been happening to her, she was still bale to find a bit of peace that calmed her*
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina ) Empty Re: Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina )

Post  Marina Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Marina took the chance John was on an assigment to take a walk into the square. She walked into some stores and bought some little stuff for her. On her way back home, a familiar smell made Damon kicks eagerly up into her stomach, ''Ouch, Damon... You're stronger'', she giggled softly to her belly and turned her head, and nose to where the smell was coming.

She saw a man leaving the bakery. Of course Damon was like this, he enjoyed Rapunzel's cookies. Marina smiled softly while she walked into the shop. It has been a while since she didn't see the girl, and she truly hoped she was alright. ''Rapunzel, are you there?'', Marina called gently as she made her way inside the shop.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 pm

*Rapunzel pops her head up from the canvas and places it down on her bed gently, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and hoping off, soon going downstairs* Oh, Marina..! *she smiles a bit* How are you doing?? *her eyes brighten as she sees Marina's stomach; she laughs and goes down to the woman* Oh my goodness! Look at you! *she giggles* Might I say, I look gorgeous! *she smiles brightly with a slightly bounce*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Marina smiled bright, genuinely happy for seeing the girl smiling again, and why not, because the smell inside the shop was much better than outside. She laughed with the girl, her brain was a little dizzy, because of all the hormones and the feeling she was having during the last week.
    Sje opened her arms to hug Rapunzel gently, ''I know... I can't believe in almost a month I'm going to be a mommy!'', she giggled and pulled a little back from the hug.
    ''I couldn't help but entering the shop, the smell was so tempting... I hope I'm not disturbing you''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm

*Rapunzel giggles, hugging her friend in return gently as she smiles, placing her hands on her hips* Oh, nah. You're not disturbing! *she smiles* I was waiting for some cookies to finish in the oven. Would you like some??
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

''We both want...'', Marina said playfully, tapping her stomach gently right where Damon kicked so hard before. ''Are you sure I'm not disturbing?'', she asked again and sat on the sat nearby. Her legs were aching a little, she walked more than she could at town.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

*Rapunzel giggles before shaking her head* You aren't. It's nice when friends drop by anyway... I don't feel as lonely... *she pauses for a bit before turning around and going off into the kitchen; a few moments later she comes back with a fresh plate of cookies* Careful, they're hot. *she smiles* Would you like anything to drink?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 am

''Oh, good...'', Marina smiled and waited for her to come back. As Rapunzel walked inside with the plate with cookies and the smell spread all around the shop, Damon rolled eagerly inside, which made Marina winced a little. ''I would like some tea, please'', Marina asked softly and took one of the cookies carefully. She blew it a little and took a small bite after.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:20 am

( Sorry for not being here. Hopefully this is still relevant... Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina ) Ifailedplz )

*Rapunzel nods happily* Tea it is! *she smiles and skips off, coming back with a full cold glass of tea, sitting it in front of Marina* So, what have you been up to, Marina?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 am

[That's no problem! XD But I must say, it's gonna be weird rping Marina still pregnant, she gave birth to Damon already, and Jim escaped from prison... XP]

Marina took a sip from her cold tea, and then looked up to the girl. ''Hmm, I've been shopping some stuff for me and Damon. I took some vacation at the Court after we interviewed the boy that made the massacre at the ball'', she finished quietly and bit a little piece from her cookie.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:15 am

( Something's Wrong ( Tag; Marina ) Facepalm That's what I was afraid of happening... >.< Well...maybe they can just...talk for now...? ^ ^; Unless you don't want to RP this anymore. >< )

*Rapunzel nods before her smile fades as she bites her thumb* Interviewed...?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 am

[Nah, we can rp... I'm free at the moment... :3]

Marina sighed and looked up to Rapunzel. ''Yes, I tried to talk to him, but he didn't want to be helped... and I don't like threating somebody, or when John had to use of force, but mr Hawkins didn't give us other choice'', Marina said quietly, and looked down ashamed of how she had to treat the boy that day at the Court.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 am

( Yay! c: )

*Rapunzel looks at Marina in slight fear* Wh-what happened to him...? Is he okay??
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 am

Marina noticed the look into Rapunzel's eyes, and she thought it was for the best if she didn't talk about Aladdin. She knew the girl cared a lot about him, and he was fine.
    ''I think mr Hawkins is fine, he was at the Court's prison, but after his meeting with the king I believe he was moved to the dungeous at the castle'', she said quietly. ''I'm really sorry about all of this, I know he's your friend, Rapunzel'', she sighed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 am