Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o] Empty Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o]

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 am

Marina was walking back home, with a little bag with the delicious cookies that only Rapunzel could cook. It was still day light and she was walking by Hercules' mansion when she heard a noise from inside. She stopped and stared the building for a while... Unfortunatelly her neighbor died that night at the ball. Hercules was a hero, and a good man. Marina wished she had spent more time with him, along with his cousin Lina.

She bit her lip, maybe it was Lina in there... She walked carefully throught the abandoned front yard and knocked softly at the door. ''Lina!'', she called softly. She knocked again and the door opened. Slowly, Marina made her way inside... ''Lina, are you here?'', she called softer this time.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o] Empty Re: Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o]

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 am

Joseph smirked, whoever this woman was...she would receive a shock. He emerged from one if the rooms clutching a sack, "Hello there." He said with a twisted smile as he studied her.
    Marina
    Marina

Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o] Empty Re: Opening the Wrong Door... [Tag: Joey o.o]

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 am

Her eyes widened in shock, and her heart started beating faster. She dropped her bags, ''Y-you...'', she stammered and backed up, trying to find the door. She knew her face was paling as she stared at the Korso, the door wasn't so far right now, was it?
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 am

Joseph smirked even wider, "Oh I know you, Dalmar right? Your father...wow he certainly ticked off the wrong person didn't he?" He asked with an even wider grin. She seemed scared of him and that only made him well...more excited.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 am

''You are Joseph, right... Jo-Joseph Korso?'', she asked quietly, feeling her heart squeezing as she remembered of her father. She was feeling like she had been locked into a room with a hungry wolf, and he was about to lunge her... Maybe if she distracted him with talking, he wouldn't notice her hand on the knob.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 am

Before she could move he was in front of her easily keeping his hand on the door to keep it shut and looming over her. "Yes I am....you know, your father was nothing more then a coward....begged for mercy before he died. He was quite....entertaining." He said with a fierce grin.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 am

Marina gasped in fear and swallowed hard when he got closer to her. She was tensed, and held her tears at his words... ''My father wasn't a coward'', she mumbled quietly and started walking discretly to the other room, maybe she could find another door, and then ran from that house and from him.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 am

He smirked and moved easily to block her path and smirked down at her, "Oh no? You should have heard him...oh wait...I cut his tongue out and then I had fun with him. Do you want to know how many fingers and toes I took off?" He asked with a smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 am

Marina winced at his words, she found the body, he didn't need to give the details... ''Please, let me go...'', she whispered and walked around him, trying to ran to the other room.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 am

He grabbed her by the arm with ease and pulled her back in front of him, "Trust me, I'm just getfing started...now after I took off his fingers and toes...I think I popped his eyeballs out...is that right?" He asked with a cruel laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 am

She fighted to get away from his grip, but he was too strong, or maybe it was because she felt her muscles like gelly at the moment... ''No, you took his fingers nails, stabbed his shoulders, cut his arms and then stabbed his heart...'', she said quietly, looking away from him as the tears started falling.

''Plese, I-I already forgave you about what you've done to me, just let me go'', she pleaded looking at his face, but not into his eyes. She was scared of what she would see into them.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 am

He smirked, "Oh yes......so you do remember?" He asked and then when she said she had forgiven him he snorted, "Forgiveness is a weakness, that's what got your father killed in the first place." He said simply.
    (Soo tired....can we continue tommorow? :3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 am

[Ofc!! <3]

Marina sniffled quietly and looked away from him again, but when she felt his grip getting a little lose she twisted her arm and got free. She needed to slow him, or she couldn't have a chance to escape, so she hit hard on his groin and ran as faster as she could to the toher room, not daring to look back... She needed to keep Damon safe, he was one of the most important person to her, even without being born.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:37 pm

(.....Oh snap, Marina WHY DID YOU HIT HIM??! o-o)
    Joseph growled when she hit him in his groin and without hesitating, he grabbed her and slammed her to the ground. "So you wanna play with me?" He snarled down at her and held his knife to her throat, he was severely tempted to kill her then.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

[SHE NEEDED TO RUN!! >.<]

When she realized she was going to hit the ground, Marina managed to fall on her side, and she cushioned her belly with one arm. She was trying to get up when she felt the knife in her throat... ''No, I-I just wanna go home...'', she cried looking up to him with the corner of her eyes.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

He snarled and then pulled back, "Fine run home....tell anyone you met me and I'll make what I did to your father look like childplay." He said darkly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

She blinked once when he let her go, but didn't think twice to get up and ran back to the front door. If this was trap she wasn't sure, but all she wanted to going room, and see John... ''Thank you'', she said quietly, looking at him with shy eyes, and opened the door to finally get free from him.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 pm

He rolled his eyes, "You're really thanking the wrong person." He said flatly and got up to glare at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:37 pm

''You are letting me live, and I'm thankful for it'', she said quietly, holding up into the door... She looked at him a last time and walked outside.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:55 pm

He shook his head, if he ever saw her again he would kill her and he would enjoy it. He turned and went back to looting what he could grab.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:50 am