Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe] Empty Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 am

It has been a week since John came back home... Marina imagined she would recover early from her trauma, but her body was weaker than she imagined. Like Belle said, Damon was safe, and feeling his feet padding softly on her sides, made Marina still sane. But she couldn't be left at home anymore, she wasn't one to keep quiet when there were so many things at the Court.

John wasn't at the house when she left. She didn't know where he could be, or worse, what he was doing... She only wished he wouldn't do anything to push him futher into the path he was. Once she walked into the Court, she noticed he wasn't there at the moment, instead she saw a familiar frame behind one desk. ''Good morning, grandma... I hope this place didn't turn into a mess during the days I took off for my resting'', she smiled softly and sat on her chair.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe] Empty Re: Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe]

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am

Fa hand't been expecting to see Marina back so soon in the court, not in her conditin and all. And it was oabvious she wasn't fine now either. "Sadly, i haven't been around here so much altley either, been busy with my other work. And just look at this place!" she complanied. "These men doens't get anything done if I'm not around! Lazy asses..." she grumbled. "And you young lady, why are you here and not at home resting? Oh don't tell me, has soemthing happend with Rolf again?"
    Marina
    Marina

Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe] Empty Re: Illuminated [Tag: Fa and John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 am

Marina chuckled softly at Fa's grumbling and read briefly some of the papers on her desk... Since John and her worked together in some matters, some of his paperwork was on her desk, and oddly, his work was done properly so far. The brunette looked to Fa throught her eyelashes, ''I took more resting than I have planned, I'm fine, Fa'', she said with a small smile... ''And John... well, he came back home'', she said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 am

"I figured, but something tells me you two are still ahving problems," she grumbled. "I swear, it's like you enjoy all the drama in your life. And people think i worry to much," she rolled ehr eyes. "Where is that man of yours anyway? Bah, men."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:00 am

''What couple doesn't have problems?'', she said with a small shrug and looked down for a moment. Fa was right, her life was a tragic drama since she was younger, and she held on since then... But how far she could hold? ''I don't know where he is, I only hope he's not killing anybody because he's bored'', she said without thinking and sighed deeply.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 am

"I see that assasin's mind is finally losing it," Fa snorted, not faced or shokced at all at Marnia's words. She was oen of the people who started the council, she knew better thna anyone else here what kind of people they ahd to wrok with. Hell, she even rasied two of the worst criminals ever for a while. "He hasn't hurt you has he?2 she asked, still concentrated on ehr paper work.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 am

Marina closed her eyes, ''Me? No, not physically, but he killed Amelia right in front of my eyes... I guess he was trying to push me away'', she sighed and started working at her own paper work, thinking of what happened wasn't good either for her or Damon.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 am

Fa looked up from her work. "That's his way of pushing you away?" she snorted disgusted. "Aw, she was a lovey woman that Amelia," she sighend. "I'm sorry to say this Marina, but I care to much about to stay quiet, but if he ever tries to 'push you away' as he ut it, leave him," she said sternly and went back to her work. "Think about your child."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 am

''I couldn't leave him... Not anymore, Fa'', she said firmly, and let go of her paper. Working now was out of table... Marina then started walking beside their tables... ''I'm thinking about my child, Fa... And I guess he doesn't hurt me because of Damon... Whenever I say about him, or he feels him through my skin, I can see the John Iive first met, he's still there, and that's why I'm not leaving him... Not now when he needs me''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 am

"Then what about you my dear?" she asked without stopping what she was doing.. "Are you happy this way? You cna't be the only one who's there for him, if he's not gonna be there for you."

((just want to make it clear, Fa doens't hate Rolf she just wants what's besr for Marina and to make sure Marina doesn't regret anything^^))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 am

Marina stopped walking and leaned into a table... Was she happy about it? No, she wasn't... she was worried about John, afraid for him... Well, she couldn't unplug her feelings like him... ''He was there for me for a long time, and I didn't see it that time... I love him, Fa, and deep down I know he loves me and Damon. He will snap out from this... It's my time for me to be there for him''

[We know that! Wink]
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 am

Her scribbling stopp as she laid down the pen on the table. "Marina, some things in life are just not worth it," she said harshly. "What you're doing now might get both you and the child killed. The only thing you can really do is hope he'll snapp out of this! And when he does, t mught already be to late."
    She mutterd to herslef and rubbed her head. She couldn't help but tlak so cold and harshly, but she only wanted Marina to have a happy life, and to be luckier then her parents had been. WHich right now, didn't look like she would have.

((goodie Very Happy))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am

''John is worth, and he would never hurt me or the baby, on the contrary, he would do anything to keep us safe... When something went wrong with Damon, he got hopeless, and made everything he could to make me and my child to be safe'', she sighed, knowing she talked too much again. She walked softly next to her and put one hand on the other's shoulder... ''I know what I'm doing... It might not be the brightess thing I've done, but I won't regret it''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 am

She sighend again. "Fine then, but I won't always be here to lend youa shoulder to cry on, so make sure you won't regret your actions. And please, for your parents at leats, live a happy life. Not one when you don't recive what you deserve," she mutterd.
    "And all this work... we're gonna need more people for this mess," she grumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 am

Marina gave her an reassuring smile... Inside she got moved when Fa recalled her parents. They did have a happy life, or at least it was what her father always said when Marina asked him. She started walking again, somehow she got eager and suddenly she felt a little contraction. She stopped for a moment and frowned slightly, but after a couple os seconds it was over... ''Well, if only our men did their work properly, then we didn't have more people'', she chuckled softly and walked next to the window.

[Bed time for me... Night! ^^]
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 am

((okay, nighty hon<333333))

"Yea, if only," she said, soundign exahusted. "And they think i need help keeping up. Tch, how disrespectful!" she whined.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 am

Marina turned slowly towards Fa. ''You seem tired grandma... Do you want me to help you?'', she said softly and walked back to the tables.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 pm

"Thanks for the offer dear but I'll manage," she assuerd Marina. "But you young lady, should not be here working. You're the one who should take things easy and rest."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Marina chuckled softly, ''You know me, grandma... I can't keep quiet for much time... I need to do something to make my head busy'', she said simply and walked back to her table. She worked some more on her own paperwork, but then she remembered of something she wanted to ask Fa, ''Hey, Fa, is there any chance you know a good midwife?? I was counting on Amelia for it...'', she said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Fa only grunted at her response. So stubborn...
    "Hmmm, kinda hard to replace Amelia I'm afraid. And sicne i was never bale to ahve my won childern I never needed one, but I know alot of family's who knows good ones."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:18 pm

''May you give me some names??... I'm kinda lost without Amelia on all this baby stuff...'', she chuckled nervously and looked away from her paper. She was getting distracted very easily, that wasn't a good thing... ''Do you regret it? I mean, not having children of your own...'', she asked Fa.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hang on let me write them down for you," the elder offerd and picked up her pen again.
    her scribbling slowed down slightly, but she kept ehr eyes focused on ehr task. "It's not that I didn't want any childern, I even picked up three kids fromt he streets and gave thme a home," she mumbled, quickly dissmising the thoughts of the twins and thought about Naveen instead. A nice young man who at leats was grateful to her. "I just couldn't give birth to my own childern for whatever reason that was," she chuckled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 am

''Who is the third one?'', she asked simply and walked next to fa's table again. She was very restless today, wasn't she? She folded her arms and looked to her, Marina already knew that Fa tried to help the Korso twins, but she didn't hear of another person that the woman took care too.

[I can't remember if Marina knew Fa took care of the Korsos, but let's say she did knew that... XD]
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 am

((actually Fa told her not to long ago Very Happy and when is John joining the thread?^^))

She raised an eyebrow. "YOu don't know?" she asked a little surprised. "Well, pherhaps I really am getting old. A nice young fellonamed Naveen, he comes and goes however he wants, now that he's old enough to tkae acre of himself," she smiled fondly at the mention of the boy. "He still has a place to stay in my house if needed of course."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 am

''No,I don't'', she said with a shy laugh, ''Or maybe, I'm worrying to much and starting to forget things'', Marina pointed softly and kept Naveen's name in her mind... maybe it would be interesting a meeting with this man. ''He sounds like a sweet guy''

[Oh, yes... Now I remember, hehe... a week full of tests made this to me... And about John I think soon he'll post... ^^]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:59 pm