Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Maternity Leave [Tag: Fa/Dimitri]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Maternity Leave [Tag: Fa/Dimitri] Empty Maternity Leave [Tag: Fa/Dimitri]

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 am

Marina went back to the Court after meeting Sinbad, the little chest that belonged to her father was safe into her hands... She needed to arrange some papers before she finally took her vacation. The session with Jim was more intense than she imagined, and she needed to be far from this place until Damon was born.

Once inside the room, she walked to her table and placed the chest over there, while she looked into her drawers the papers she needed to take home.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Maternity Leave [Tag: Fa/Dimitri] Empty Re: Maternity Leave [Tag: Fa/Dimitri]

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 am

"I told you Fa, I left you a note telling where I wa-"
    "No excues! You've been away long enough! You ahve lot of work to!"
    A light laughter could be heard while old woman was busy lecutring soemone, who didn't seem to tkae any offense by any of her words as she splutterd out.
    She pushed the doros open, grubling to ehrslef while wlaking over to ehr own desk.
    "Wow, guess i was missed huh?" Dimitri chuckled as he enterd soon afetr the eldery woman and took a look around.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am

Marina chuckled to herself hearing Fa lecturing someone, if she wasn't mistaken Dimitri finally had arrived.

''You could have been useful yesterday...'', Marina said softly, not caring of looking the man that entered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 am

He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, so I've heard. Sorry, that buisness trip took longer thna i expected it would."
    He walked over to his own desk beside Marina's, who Fa ahd made sure was coeverd wth documents and other stuff. "So, how are you doing, with soon being a mother and all?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 am

Marina smiled simply towards him, ''I'm doing great, mr Timkowski... John has been taking good care of me and the baby'', she said for both of them to know... Marina knew Fa was a little worried about her, she wanted the older to know she was fine.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 am

I'm sure he has, Dimitri thought to himself, pikcing up the documents that needed to be checked on first. "Nice to hear. So tell me, beside the ball incident, what has happend?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 am

Hmm, plenty has happened to me..., she thought and then took a seat on her chair while she put the papers in her hand in the right order... ''Hmm, the regular things have happened, but unfortunately those increased with the Korsos back in town.'', she sighed.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am

He looked up, eyes wide in excitment and curiosity. "You don't say?" he asked, smikring.
    "Yes, we do say," Fa mutterd from her desk.
    Dimitri leaned closer to Marina. "So? What more? Were they behind the massacre???"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 am

Marina eyed Fa before eyeing Dimitri... ''Yes, they're back town... I ran with one, Michael, and I do believe they are behind it, since he's the father of the boy who is responsible for the massacre'', she made a small shrug, ''Mr Hawkins said he's the only responsible for it, but I didn't believe him.''... If only she could meet Aladdin again, maybe she could have some talk with him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 am

"The Jim Hawkins? The town's most known troubemaker? Wow, can't say i'm that surprised," he mumbled in thought and leaned back in his chair. "So, you sent him to prison right? Maybe I cou-"
    "You missed your chnace on talking to him, concentrate on your own job."
    Dimitri rolled his eyes when Fa once again interupted him. well, he had kney and contcas all over town, he could surely find out things on his own.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 am

Marina let a small giggle out, and looked to Fa throught her eyelashes, ''Are you going to miss me, grandma?'', she asked childishly, and ingnored Dimitri for a moment.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 am

Fa glanced up at Marina. "I'm gonna miss all the effort you put down on your work, but not ebing called 'grandma'," she mumbled.
    Dimitri chuckled. "'Grandma' makes you sound more adorable and less mean though."
    "Shut it brat."
    "Love you too."
    The woman groaned tiredly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

''But she's adorable, Dimitri, calling or nor her grandma'', she said with a wide smile towards Fa. ''Tell me, why did your travel took too long, Dimitri?'', she asked almost bluntly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 am

"I take offesne to that. Show some respect to your elders," she spat and buried her face in papper work again.
    Dimtri laughed foundly before looking back at Marina. "I'm nt so sure actually, some missunderstaning and toruble with the buissnes deal and all," he shrugged. "Looks like i'm not the only one missing though," he said when eh oticed Dymas desk empty.
    Better opportuniy for him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 am

Marina laughed softly at Fa, the woman could be so grumpy sometimes... ''It's terrible when deals don't get right, sometimes I don't have enough patience for it'', she sighed and her eyes followed his, ''It's not a good sign Dymas outside...'', Marina sighed deeper.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 am

"Hope he hasn't gotten into deeper toruble again," he asked in faked concern. "Maybe we shoudl start looking for new members?" he suggested casually, scribbling down on his pappers.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am

''I don't know...'', Marina said quietly, ''Maybe you should talk to the king about it, though I guess he won't like the idea so much'', she pointed, looking mostly to Fa. She trusted the woman more than Dimitri.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am

Fa didn't answer at first, as if hesitating a little. "Pherhaps..." she mumbled.
    Dimitri glanced between the two, smiling to himself. Someone's getting too old.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:09 am

''Yes, maybe the council needs more people, good people for that matter'', she pointed. She tried to think about one good canditate, and then she remembered of someone, ''What do you think about mr Flynn Rider? He's a good and smart man. He could be useful'', she said after a short moment.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 am

((just saying, they can talk about new council members but we won't get any new<33 just so you know Smile ))

Fa perked up a little and thought about it. Flynn Rider... yes, he might eb a good candidate. But he'd ahve to suit for the job as well... and about his bakg-
    "Not a good idea I'm afraid," Dimitri spoke up. "I know he's a good person, helpfull and honest, but he's involed with the wrong people kind of people. That is always a problem."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 am

[Okay, thanks for the note! Wink <<33]

''Hmmm, and what people could that be?'', she asked softly. The people Marina Flynn was related was Belle, John, her, Odette, Esmeralda, and maybe a relative of hers, and all those people were good... Maybe part of them didn't have the good job, but they were all good in the heart.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 am

((aww she even thought of Esme<333 :'D))

"For the moment, there's really no one qualified for the job I'm afraid. And they have to have at leats some sort of education. We cna't just pikc out someone randomly, even they're good people," Dimitri explained.
    Fa sighend. "He's got a point. Well, as long as we do our job properly, and are HERE when we're needed," she sent a colf glare towards Dimitri again, who just waved her off.
    "...I think we'll manage."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 am

[Yes, she did! :3]

Flynn might didn't have a good education as Dimitri, but surely, her 'brother-in-law' was much better person than him... ''It good you're back, Dimitri, in time for my leave... But I think you won't be so effective as me'', she winked playful, teasing the man a little.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 am

"Take care Marina dear," Fa said softly, thinking about maybe going home to rest too. She's been so tired these past weeks.
    Which Dimitri ahd laid notice in too, before he even left.
    "Ohohohoho, is that a challenge miss Dalmar?" he said back, playfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:49 am

Marina gave Fa a small nod, ''I will, Fa. Don't worry'', she said softly and then turned to the man. ''What are you willing to lose if I win this bet, sir'', she talked with a playful smirk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:46 pm