Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A ride in the forest [Tag Dimitri]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A ride in the forest [Tag Dimitri] Empty A ride in the forest [Tag Dimitri]

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Cinderella sat with her back straight, and glanced a little at Dimitri who was beside her on his own horse. Behind them were two guards, and she felt alot safer with them there. Not because of Dimitri- but because of being in the woods made her slightly nervous, and hopefully would that go away.
    "You're doing great, Dimitri. Are you sure that what you said about only knowing the basics wasn't a lie?" She said with a little laugh and smiled widely.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A ride in the forest [Tag Dimitri] Empty Re: A ride in the forest [Tag Dimitri]

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Dimtitri just smiled, looking as if everyhting was perefctly fine with now worries or problemsin his life whatsoever. Wich it might as well be, whe he wans't keeping up his silly act.
    "Yes, i'm quite sure i was telling the truth," he chuckled, ignoring the glares he knew the guards were giving him behind them. So overprotective. Even if he was in the council, thye should know that he of all wouldn't try to do anything. Geez.
    "Maybe the problem is not me, but the fatc that animals doens't like me. Especilly horses."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"That's not true.." Cindy said with a little laugh and just shook her head.
    "That one seems to like you.. Atleast it doesn't like you.." She joked and looked over at him.
    "So, how are you feeling? Still thinking about your job?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh you think to nicely of me princess, not thta I mind though," he winked playfully. "I'm feeling better, much more relaxed. Thanks to you," he smiled ad looked over his shoulder at the two guards. "Lovely weather today isn't ti?" he said politely, smirking back at them when they only goraned in response. "Nice people."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Cindy smiled softly before she looked back at the guards before she began to laugh a little
    "Heh, yeah.. They don't talk so much.." She giggled and glanced back at Dimitri.
    "Don't mind them, just-- forget about them.. But I hope you are okay with it?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"No need to be concernd about that. Having half of the people form the palace glaring daggers into my back is pretty common, beign a council memebr and all," he said brightly."They're just doing their job, like everyone else. Of course i don't mind," he assured her with a charming smile.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Cindy smiled sadly as he spoke, and just nodded a little before she sighed.
    "You know, we in the castle doesn't really get happy glances all the time either.. Especially from people from the Council.." She said and forced a little laugh in the end.
    "I just don't understand why you and the King can't work together -- you all want the best of the city.." She shurgged
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm

He returned the same smile. "Yeah I know... People can act so silly and unfair over the msot meaningless things. Guess it's in our nature."
    He moved his horse so it was walking a little closer to hers, brigin them both a little closer to each other. "well, different opinions with alot of power in the mix always end up in fights. Everyone has to have it their way and end up with the last laugh."

((bedtime for me now 83 se yaaaaa<33))
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Cindy raised an eyebrow and tilted her head a little to the side by his last comment.
    "Yeah.. maybe you're right.." She said with a little smile, but still sighed.
    "But you know, what will I do if the King loses his power? Without the title as a princess, I'm nothing.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 am

He frowned. "As you just said, it's just a title. A title that keeps you from doign what you want to do, and have to follow some rules set out for you sicne the dya you were born. With or without title, you're still so much more Cindy."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am

"Lets say that I lose the title- and If I'm married to Philip, then I will be killed like the rest of his family. Because the Council can't let us live in fear that we will come back to where we belong.. And if I'm not married, I can go back to my old home - but I'll probably get killed there too. If not from the Council from here- then probably by my mother.." Cindy said blankly as she spoke and didn't really cared who she was talking to. It was the truth, and both of them knew it.
    "So by "so much more", you mean dead -- right?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 am

His face turned blank as she spoke, emotionless, nothing like the people were used to see on him.
    "If that's what you belive, then who am i to change your mind?" he said simply with a shrugg, turning his gaze forward again.
    He knew she wans't exagerating about this, what she said about the council was rue after all, even if she belived this about him or not. "However, only you cna decide what your life willbe like. No one else. It all depends on oneself really."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 pm

"Oh, please.. We both know that it's a lie. I have nothing to say about my life- everyone decides it for me. I just have to follow orders- I guess that it's my job.." Cindy shrugged and glanced at him with a soft smile.
    "How about you? Were you born into this, or did you chose this path on your own?" She asked
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 pm

He looked back at her, a small smile returing again. "I was forced into a life I didn't choose," he said calmly, before sounding more serious. "And I broke free from it, choosing my own path. You're no different Cinderella. You can do the same."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

"So what kind of life did you have before you became a member of the council?" Cindy asked curiously.
    "And you make it sound so easy. I can't just leave everything - everyone will hate me- me too. I mean, what kind of person would I be if I just runs away from everything?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 pm

"Sorry, but my life beofre the council is something I do not wish to tell anyone," he said, looking ahead of them again. "And no, it's anything but easy. And i understand that it's harder for you since alot of people would be affected by it. But's its not worng fore someone , no matter who it, to choose how to live their own life. yes, soem may hate and others will not. I know that perfectly well. But to live in freedom... it's worth it."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:12 pm

"I don't think I will ever get some kind of freedom, even if I runs away.. And I've it good here, so.." Cindy shrugged with a sigh and didn't say anything for a moment as she thought about what they had said.
    "Did you do something bad?" She suddenly asked and looked over at him.
    "Is that also why you don't have a good realtionship iwht your sister?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm

"I would't say our relashionship is bad," he started, going a little quieter as he went into deep thought it would seem. "We just... got torned apart, we don't know really eachother anymore," eh said with a said smile.
    "We all do bad things princess," he answerd shortly, leaving it at that. In his mind he wa grinning like a little child.
    And we often do it without any regret.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:20 pm

"So will you two try to work it out?" She asked softly and with a little smile.
    "I mean, she's your sister. Don't you miss her?" Cindy said sadly as she started to think about her own. Maybe it was better to have a sister you barely meet- than someone that doesn't like you..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 pm

"Pherhaps. I think she wants us to grow close again, so it's worht a tyr no?" he returned the smile. "I'm sorry about your own sister... wish there's was somethign I could sya to help, but I don't have any advices about sibling problems."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34 pm

"It's okay.. You don't have to say anything" Cindy said with a soft smile.
    "She is actually nice now towards me. Which is pretty scary.." She said and let out a little laugh as she thought about it.
    "So do you have any plans you and Jane can do together?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 pm

He laughed a little when she said how scary it was for Charlottle to be nice. It sound like any siblings to him.
    He shrugged. "Paint I guess, not that I have any specially talents in that. I don't think we have so much in common.2
    Nothing that he could remember anyway.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 pm

"Just paint?" Cindy asked with a wide smile, and a raised eyebrow.
    "How about riding? If she isn't so good at it, then you two can learn together.." She said with a little tease in her voice.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am

"I'm pretty sure she's better thna me at this... well, if the horse doens't scare her that is," he laughed fondly when thinking about it. "Though that's a nice idea. Maybe we'll do it... someday..."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 pm

"How good.. I'm happy for you two, trying to find back to each other. Family is something very important to me.." Cindy said with a wide smile, but it faded slightly when she started to think about her parents back home.
    "I want a big family of my own actually. Atleast 3 or 4 kids.. And hopefully Philip wants the same.." She said and let out a little forced laugh.
    "How about you? Do you want children one day?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 am