Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm grateful to you... in a way[Tag Jane]

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I'm grateful to you... in a way[Tag Jane] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm grateful to you... in a way[Tag Jane]

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:06 am

(Muahaahah I can send you the pms if you want x3)
    Jane frowned and watched the exchange with interest, "Make who talk?" She asked
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

I'm grateful to you... in a way[Tag Jane] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm grateful to you... in a way[Tag Jane]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 am

((naaah it's ok, i'll remember it eventually^^))

Dimitri scoffed and pinched his nose. "Nobody. Sorry about thta, don't worry. Just something from work."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 am

Jane nodded, "Oh um ok, I should probably go now anyway I have to start working on that painting and I need to get some supplies for that." She said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 am

"I can get them for you if you need," he offered and stood up as well. "Or show you the best places to get it."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 am

Jane smiled and got up as well, "That would be nice, thank you Dimitri." She said gently as she smiled up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:18 am

"It's my pleasure" he smiled and walked her back towards the door. "You need a lift back into town or the castle?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 am

Jane smiled slowly, "Oh um the castle would be great." She said softly and smiled up at her brother.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 am

"The castle it is then," he nooded, and without even needing to say anything a servent had already order out the carriage to be ready.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am

Jane smiled up at him, " Thank you Dimitri." She said quietly and watched as rhe servants hurried to do as ordered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:10 pm

"You want some company or do you rather have some time of your own?" he asked, smiling birhglty at his sister.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:28 pm

She grinned, "Some company would be great Dimitri." She said sincerely, she was excited her brother aftually wanted to spend time with her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 pm

"Hmm, great indeed," he mumbled and walked out with her. As long she stayed with the king, he could defentley take this to his own advantege.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 pm

(Should we end it there? :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:41 pm

((yuss^^ by the way, i made a fanart of these two 8D))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 pm

(I saw x3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:57 am