Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jane Porter
Nicholas Rider
6 posters

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) Empty Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Nicholas arrived at the so called Dimitri Timkowski's Mansion a few moments after gaining a list of the Councilmembers. Being that he was the 'Newbie' of the Council, it was wise to meet his fellow Co-workers. Also, he needed to get an insight of their personalities rather than their background infromation. Only then, he could come up with his hearty plans. He climbs out from the carriage, stepping onto the front walkway to the boy's mansion. He surveyed the mansion with a boring expression on his face. Just as he thought. Nicholas walks up to the door and lightly knocks on the door, causing enough noise to startle anyone in the house but not enough to have it seem to be hostile.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 pm

There was a pause and then Maggie opened the door, "May I help you sir?" She asked as she studied the man in front of her with a critical gaze.
    (gonna borrow Maggie just till she lets him in x3)
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane ) Empty Re: Remembering What was Lost ( Tag: Jane )

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 pm

(( Mmkay ))

"Good Morning, I am the new Councilman Nicholas Rider. I am here to meet Councilman Dimitri. We have buisness matters to discuss." Nicholas tells the servant. He looks at her, his dark blue eyes looking at the women expectantly but a smile planted on his face.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Maggie nodded in understanding, "Well why don't you come on in and I can see if Master Dimitri is home?" She asked and stood back to let him inside. She led him to the living room where Jane was sitting down and sketching by the window.
    --
    Jane looked up as an older man was led into the room by Maggie, "Oh good morning, are you here to see my brother Dimitri?" She asked gently as Maggie led him inside.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Nicholas nods in a simple Thank you, following the Servant inside. He looks around casually, inspecting the house. He watches Maggie leave before looking at the young woman. In his mind, he scans Jane. Beautiful Young Girl with the exuding of Naive, Innocence, and Sweetness. A hint of a purple and blue tint on her wrist revealed she had bruises but none from abusive terms, maybe an Illness. It must've been Dimitri's sister, Jane.

Nicholas smiles after a moment, walking over and taking her hand gently. He kisses her hand lightly before letting go gently. "I am. you must be his lovely sister, Miss Porter. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Nicholas Rider, the New Councilman."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Jane smiled as a little blush came across her face as she studied him, "Rider? Are you related to Flynn Rider?" She asked curiously and then bit her tongue, "I am sorry I don't mean to ask personal questions." She apologized hastily.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Nicholas continued to smile, despite the name of his son, and nodded to Jane's comment. "Why, yes, I am. He's my Son." Nicholas tells her casually, walking over and sitting down in a chair closer to Jane.

It didn't shock him that Flynn knew Miss Porter. One thing that he could say right for his son is that he was resourceful, a trait that he required from Nicholas. Not to mention, her innocence probably attracted him closer to the girl. Naive Fool. He thought and not only of Flynn.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Jane started to smile when she heard that, "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." She said with a gentle smile as she put her sketch pad down on her lap and turned more to face him. He seemed like a man who had been through a lot and Jane silently wondered what else there was to his story. "So you work on the Council then? Is it similar to what your son does? Or do you do other work?" She asked with interest.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Nicholas laughs, "Quite the opposite really. He probably doesn't want to see me at all." He shrugs slightly before tilting his head as she asks him questions about the two. "No. My Son works for the Council as an official... Informant. However, he has no input in the decisions of the Council." He explains to her, guessing that his son wouldn't have told the girl about him being their Spy. If he did, it would probably put her into more danger than she is already in.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 pm

(oh yay he's making her more liable to be a target Razz )
    Jane's eyes widened at that, "So he's a Spy? That doesn't really surprise me actually." She admitted as she bit her bottom lip, she was wearing the earrings he had stolen for her and it made her blush again. "So you help make the major descisions for the Council then?" She asked eventually.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 pm

(( Haha. It'll seem like she's a target. She's becoming more and more into a tool to him in the future. xD ))

"He probably didn't tell you because he's afraid of your well being. He's a very caring person, something that he aquired from his mother." Nicholas explains, observing her blush and ignoring of his mentioning of Melina. Nicholas nods, "It's more of a Joint effort. Unlike One man who controls the Kingdom, it's a Group that contributes to the Kingdom."

(( I forgot, she's the Painter for the Royals. This is bad. ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm

(really really bad XDDD)
    Jane nodded in understanding, "I see and does it affect the kingship in any way?" She asked curiously as she turned to look back up at him shyly.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Nicholas smirks, leaning back in the chair. "It does. The people like to see not just one person ruling the Kingdom, with one point of view. They like to see a group with different points of views, backgrounds, morals, and values. In result, this causes the Council to have more Power over King Stephan." He explains to her, a smugness in his tone.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Jane frowned and then turned back to her drawing, "You like power then?" She asked softly. "My brother is the same, I think you would get along with him." She said with a shrug.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

"No, I don't believe in Power persay. I believe those who are greedy for Power are a bunch of Naive Fools who will never know the real the term. I believe in Justice." Nicholas tells Jane, being very blunt of calling her brother a fool.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

She studied him with interest, "So justice...what does that mean to you then? If you believe power makes one a fool then what does justice make you?" She asked curiously.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

"Wise." Nicholas answers before he leans closer. "See, Miss Porter. The difference between Power and Justice is that Power is a Rich Man's Game. Such as your brother." Nichols gestures towards the well decorated room. "Power comes from Greed, Selfishness, and Money. Everyone who is in it for themselves and they don't care who they take down. If I wanted power, I would have stayed back in the City I was before. Justice, however, is a Poor Man's game. Everyone who wants it, needs it. They will do everything they can to achieve but, they need others to achieve it. We live ina time where Nights can no longer save us from our problems, Dear. Only the people, here, in Nirethia, can save themselves. That is what I believe in."

(( Nicky has great intentions x3... He just have anger management problems XD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Jane studied her sketch in her lap, it was of the King and his family, she had been trying to do them from memory. "Interesting." She said quietly and then looked over at him, "Would you try and overthrow the kingdom then?" She asked quietly.
    (man she's asking scary questions XD)
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

"That's why I'm here, Dear one. The normal everday Councilman duties are overly boring for my taste. Been doing them for quit sometime. The overthrowing is my favorite part and I happened to be an expert at it." Nicholas says, looking around the house with a bored expressions.

(( XDD They are a bit dangerous. But he doesn't know that she was recently hired as a Painter of the Kingdom. However, if she tells any of the Royals, that's going to put her in severe danger XDD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

(why do I want that to happen? XDDD)
    Jane kept her face lowered, so he was going to overthrow the kingdom? That very thought made her blood boil but Jane did her best to hide her anger from him. "I see, so you've done this before?" She asked curiously.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:23 pm

(( xD Cause you like putting your characters in dangerous situations Razz? ))

Nicholas briefly watched as he could Jane's carefree body language turned tense. He smirks a bit, looking away. Usually people would get upset over the talk of taking Royals out of power if they knew them personally or favored them dearly. Maybe Nicholas could do a little more background check on Jane to use to his advantage.

Nicholas looks back over at the girl with a smile that he knew would toy with her that enjoyed Taking the Royals from Power. "I have. It was quite successful really. Any Royal family is a bunch of cowards without their Fancy Castle, Cloths, and their Wealth. They back down easily."

(( He obviously doesn't know Anya and Phillip XD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

((Woah! X'D Dimi won't like this, having his dear baby sister alone with this man, epsecially when eh finds otu she's the roaly painter.... x'D *lurks*))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 pm

(nope XDD)
    Jane almost laughed, this man clearly hadn't met Anya or Phillip in any case. "Well since you seem to be the expert on them I guess you would know better then anyone." She said blankly as she stared back up at him.
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

"One could assume. However, I have heard... 'rumors' that the Royal Family in Nirethia is quite stubborn. Especially the twins, Prince Phillip and Princess Anastasia, if I am correct. However, humans are proned to tricks more often than not." Nicholas says, showing Jane that his personality versus Flynn's clearly differed.

(( OI. Hannah likes putting Jane in danger. Not. My. Fault. XD))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 pm

((True.... xDDDDD Rolling Eyes <3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 pm