Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

The  Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale) Empty The Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale)

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 am

(Muahahaha XDD)
    Jane headed into the woods with her sketchpad and pencil and soon found herself in a remote area, she smiled and sat down on a rock as she started to draw some of the scenery around her, it was nice and peaceful here...and Jane enjoyed the silence as she drew.
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

The  Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale) Empty Re: The Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale)

Post  Cale Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am

Cale moseyed through the woods, wandering aimlessly, letting his feet lead him to his next temporary home. He hadn't stayed in the last town very long, only a couple years, but he had gotten all he cold from the place and needed to get out of there. He only stopped when he heard what sounded like someone else nearby. He walked slowly and quietly forward and peered carefully around a tree to see who it was, smirking when he saw the back, and a bit of the side, of a young brunette woman. He moved to lean on his side against the tree and looked down at the young girl as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You know it's dangerous for a beautiful young woman to be out in the woods all alone," he said matter of factly to the brunette, his smirk growing wider.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

The  Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale) Empty Re: The Smile When You Tore Me Apart (tags: Cale)

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 am

Jane frowned and looked around to see a handsome young man standing next to her, "Oh...yeah, you're probably right. I just got caught up drawing." She admitted sheepishly and ran a hand through her hair shyly as she looked up at him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 am

Cale could feel his stomach drop as the girl turned around and e saw her face fully. It couldn't be? Could it? He kept his face relaxed and light though, looking away from the girl's face and down to her drawing. It was actually pretty good. "Very nice," he complimented, examining the picture so as to not have to look at the girl, although sneaking a glance at her and then looking away quickly. "So you live near by?" he asked casually, a part of him interested in the answer.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 am

She wondered at the expression in his eyes when he saw her face, "Yeah actually, I live at the palace...I work there as an artist." She said and smiled when he complimented her drawing, "Oh thank you...I'm still trying to get better, so are you from Nirethia?" She asked.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Nirethia...Cale had heard of the place, never really thought much about it, it was a long way from where he was originally from, where she was from. "Nah. Just a passerby. Might stay for a little while, might not," he said simply with a small shrug, still not looking at her, but instead looking off into the distance. He tried to look down at the girl again but still all he saw was a face he did not want to see so he looked away to the side again, and then down at his feet. "Well, maybe I'll see you around," he said as he pushed himself of the tree to leave. 'hopefully I won't,' he thought to himself, dropping his arms to his sides, his fists clenched tight, like his jaw, as he turned away from the artist girl.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 pm

She frowned at his odd reaction, "Wait...what's your name?" She asked softly as she studied him curiously.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:47 am

Cale stopped as the girl called after him, turning back around towards her, his hands in his pockets, his head only slightly raised, and a small smirk on his lips. "Oh, you really don't need to worry about that," he chuckled. "I'm no one special or important, and we probably won't see each other ever again," he explained lightly with a small shrug.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 am

She frowned, "Oh....ok then, well it was nice meeting you...and even if we never see each other again. My name is Jane, Jane Porter." She said gently and smiled warmly at him.
    (DON'T LEAAVE ME LOOOVAAAH!!! DX)
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

(Just had an odd thought....XDD hang on x3)
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:50 am

Cale froze, his back to the girl, and his whole body becoming tense. It wasn't possible. How could someone be so much like her and not be her. There were too many coincidences. His arms were rigid at his sides, his hands in tight fists, his knuckles white, and his jaw was clenched tightly. This rigidity only lasted for a couple seconds however before he put on a light, charming smile and, with his hands shoved into his pockets, he slowly turned back around to face Jane. "Where exactly are you originally from?" he asked quietly, his stomach tightening. He knew it couldn't be possible, she was gone, but still.....
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:42 am

Jane frowned, "Uhm a small town...its pretty far from here, but my parents never let me leave much so I didn't really have the chance to leave until...well recently." She admitted, as she remembered the night they had died. She wondered why he looked...well like he had seen a ghost.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 am

Cale nodded slowly as he processed the information, keeping the same smile on his face. He started to feel a bit more relieved, hearing her mention of her parents and how they raised her, but it still wasn't enough to fully prove to him that this girl wasn't her. "Does this town have a name?" he prodded gently, unsure of hos he would react if somehow she actually said the name of his town.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am

Jane nodded, "Oh yeah, Rhindon...its a small place but it was home." She admitted gently and smiled at him warmly.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 am

Cale could feel his heart stop at the mention of his hometown, his breath caught in his throat. However his face remained pleasant, showing Jane nothing that he was feeling on the inside, like panic, or anger. No, his face remained calm while his body went rigid. "I think I've heard of it," he said calmly as he discretely gritted his teeth.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 am

Jane didn't notice his reaction, "Yeah...I never saw too much of it though. What about you? Where are you from?" She asked curiously as she smiled at him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 am

Cale could feel his heart squeeze in his chest as he watched the small smile spread across Jane's lips. Deep down he knew it wasn't possible. This couldn't be her. There was no way. But the name....And the home town...And that smile....It was just too many similarities. It couldn't all just be a huge coincidence. "Oh I'm from no where special. Just a small nothing town. Got out of it as soon as I could," he shrugged off, leaning his back against a tree, his side towards Jane, his arms crossed over his chest, foot up on the tree, and eyes on the ground, his jaw clenching and unclenching.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 am

Jane frowned, "Oh...well have you traveled a lot then?" She asked with interest as she gave him her full attention. She kept her elbows on her knees and her face resting in her hands as she surveyed him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:28 am

"Yeah, some," Cale said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders lightly as he kept his eyes locked on the ground. He couldn't look at that face. If he looked at her face, he knew he would fall apart. "Pretty much once I get bored with a place, or the people, I leave it and go to the next one.," he explained casually. Why was he even still talking to her? He should just leave. But something inside him begged him to stay. Saying things like maybe this was his second chance with Jane. Maybe things could go right. He cursed to himself at the last bit of hope in him. He thought he had squashed it all years ago.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 am

She studied him quietly, she wondered why he wasn't looking at her "So, what's your favorite place?" She asked. She bit her lip as she watched him, he seemed so conflicted she wondered why that was.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 am

What was with this girl? Why was she acting so curious about him? And why wasn't Cale just ignoring her and leaving? "Don't think I've found my favorite place," he shrugged again lightly. "It would have to be something really special to qualify as a favorite. Might not even exist," he said casually, chancing a glance up at Jane with a smirk on his face. He was once again taken aback by just how similar she looked to her. They could be twins. Without even realizing what he was doing, his head started to turn more up so that he was now looking directly at the young girl's face, his eyes taking it in, and his face serious, yet vulnerable. Suddenly it was like he was a teenager again, before everything happened. He quickly recovered though, shaking his head and rubbing the back of his neck before looking down at the ground again and re-crossing his arms, a grimace spreading across his face as he started to clench his jaw.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 am

Jane wondered even more at his gaze, "Are you Ok?" She asked softly and lightly touched his shoulder as she studied him with worry.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:47 am

Cale's face became shocked as he looked up from the ground and then down to the hand that now rested on his shoulder, and it then became furious as he roughly pushed himself off the tree and stepped back a couple steps away from Jane. "Who do you think you are?" he spat out at her, his head swimming with all sorts of emotions, from anger to confusion to hurt. "You honestly think I'm just gonna open up to you and tell you my whole life story?" he asked in a mocking tone. He then, as quickly as she could blink, was right up against Jane, holding her wrists in his hands above her head, pushing her against a tree. "I've never done that with anyone. And I'm not gonna start now," he whispered, inching his face closer to Jane's and then captured her lips in a deep kiss, pushing his body closer to hers.

But before he could do more, something stopped him and he stepped back from Jane, rolling his head and eyes angrily back and roughly releasing Jane's wrists, throwing them back against the tree as he turned his back on her. He stopped a couple feet away from her, resting one hand on his hip as he messaged his temple with the other one. What was this girl doing to him?
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:55 am

Jane just stared at him in some confusion....her first kiss and it had been with a man she barely knew "I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean to pry." She said softly as she shakily touched her lips with one hand. It had felt so good kissing him...it made her wonder more about him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 am

Jane's apology stopped Cale short, and he turned around slowly and eyed her quizzically, an eyebrow raised and his mouth agape. This Jane was really nothing like his Jane, the other Jane. The other Jane never gave a damn about him, his life, or his feelings, making his attraction to her all the more ridiculous. But this Jane....This Jane was apologizing to him, after he just forcibly kissed her. She actually seemed to care about a random stranger. "If you didn't mean to pry, then why were you?" he asked her angrily, crossing his arms over his chest and eying Jane suspiciously, his anger softer than before though as he found himself oddly curious about this girl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:46 am