Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] Empty I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

It was almost empty at the tavern around this hour, and everyone must be busy for all the preapartions for the ball as well. Esier for Jim to relax then.
    He heard the door close behind them and was already making his way towards the kitchen beofre someone else walked out form it.
    "Jim? You're back earlier than usua-"
    Sarah gave the darkharied boy a surprsied look.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 am

Aladdin stumbled in behind Jim, choosing to stick close to the boy out of a comfort choice. He blinked, looking to find Jim's mother staring at him. He smiled charmingly, and bowed lightly before chuckling and giving her a boyish grin. "It's...nice to see you again, Miss Sarah," He said quietly, remembering how nice she had been to him when he was younger.
    Jim
    Jim

I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin] Empty Re: I remember your smile [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 am

Jim just stared boredly away from the both, waiting for them to greet each other properly.
    Sarah blinked once before smiling widely and brining in Al into a hug. "Oh my, how much you've growned! I didn't even recognise yu!" she smiled brightly. "But you're only flesh and bones! You need to eat!" she said worridlya nd started to drag him back into the kitchen. "Jim, take care of those drunk customers, it's time for them leave."
    Jim sighend again went to do as he was told. He could always kick them...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 am

Aladdin smiled as Sarah brought him into a hug. He returned her grip before smiling sheepishly as she pointed out how frail he was. He looked to Jim as he was dragged off and sighed, figuring it would be rude to object. Besides, he needed a moment to breathe, anyway.

Once out of Jim's sight, Aladdin stopped for a moment and closed his eyes, taking in a light breath and holding his head. He never had shown Jim how much the boy could wear him down. In truth, he never minded. When he was alone, though, it did give him a chance to get his mind straight and defogged. "So...miss Sarah...How has Jim been?" He asked quietly, fiddling with his locket.

(...let's just say she knows about how Aladdin feels, but never found it to be a problem because she saw the way he treated Jim. ;3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 am

((you mind reader<333 xD))

Sarah was walking around the kitchen quikcly while makings something to eat for the boy. Sure she was shocked to see him again, she had almost thougth he was...
    She shaked those thoguths away and turne dack to him with a brigth, wram smile. He was back now, and that's all that metterd. Jim needed more real friends around him. And she couldn't help but worry how things were going between him and Ariel...
    She noticed him fiddling with his locket and held back a sad smile. "He's... been ok," she spoke softly. "Both bad and good... just beaucse Michael left didnn't mean all his others problems dissparead as well," she chuckled weakly. "How have you been Aladdin? We were so worried about you."
    Jim had been too.... until he suddenly forgot about him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 am

Aladdin looked down as she spoke, listening, but not wanting Sarah to see the emotions that passed over his eyes with each word. Not a day had gone by that Aladdin had regretted moving away. He had given up hope -- it was as simple as that. Sure, he'd said he had to leave, but that wasn't true. It was the only lie he had ever told Jim.

"Let's not talk about me..." He mumbled, closing his eyes. "Jim's not the only one with problems anymore, though," He sighed, rubbing his arm. "I guess Ariel has kept him happy, huh?" He asked quietly, hugging his legs as he rested his head on his knees.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am

Sarah frowend, her worry only rising at his answer. She could tell he's been through alot... things he shouldn't have...
    She placed the tray with food in front of him and rubbed his shoulder softly.
    "Ariel's been wonderful to him," she smiled. "Jim would've gone crazy along time ago if she hand't been there looking after him," she laughed quietly. "But he'll need you too as well now Aladdin," she continued, serious. "But please, if he's too much do not push yourself. Don't let yourself be unhappy beaucse someone else... not even James.."
    The door to the kichten was kicked open open. "Sarah, I kicked thme out. Anythng else you wnated help with?" Jim asked, looking down at litte confused at the two on the floor.
    Sarah's expression turned sadder when he called her by her name, but forced outa smile. "I hope they're not in a coma now," she chuckled and stood up. "Let your firend eat and thne he take your old room," she smiled one last at Al before leaving the kichten with a heavey heart.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am

No matter how much he wanted to hate the girl, he couldn't. Especially not now that he knew Ariel had helped Jim. He sighed heavily, holding onto his locket like it would keep him sane. Sarah's words were useless to him, though, as far as self-harm went. He never cared what Jim put him through.

He didn't bother to look at Jim as he came back into the kitchen. Instead, he took a few sips of the soup Sarah had placed before him and pulled off pieces of the bread. He found his appetite had depleted the more he let himself get down. Instead, he simply pushed the food around on his plate, sighed, got up, and went to jog upstairs to where he knew Jim's room was. Once there, he smiled sheepishly, seeing Jim hadn't really changed anything. That was nice. It reminded him of how things used to be.

He walked over to the bed and laid down onto his back, still holding onto his locket. He didn't say anything, staring at the ceiling for a moment. "Your mom is sweet...she always has been," He commented gently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 am

He watched silenty as Al just played aorund with food, until he suddenly got up and left, leaving almost all of the food untocuhed.
    He rolled his eyes and calmly walked after him up to his old room.
    he was about to lecture him that he shouldn't waste food like that, when Al suddenly spoke up again.
    Jim closed his mouth and glanced out the window, leaning against the door frame, hands in his pockets.
    "She's not my mom," he said faltly, his expression blank and uncaring.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Aladdin said no more, finding he didn't want to pick an argument from the boy. He rolled over to look at Jim and smiled slightly. He really hadn't changed that much. His was more fit, that was for sure. His muscles were visible, even now. Aladdin tore his eyes away and bit onto his bottom lip, running a hand through his bangs. He yawned tiredly, the sound that of a tired puppy. (WHAT. I like comparing him to a puppy. It fits. XD)

(http://tinypic.com/r/2ln8gur/
    PREVIEW. XD I HATE MASKING ARIEL. Neutral That's why Aladdin's look 10x better. the first mask of Ariel, her eyes got really dark at one point and she looked like a demon. I cracked up. XD <3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm

((Puppies FTW 8D and the I can't see it Dx ))

Jim turned his gaze back to the boy on his bed. He really did remind one of a puppy. Seriously.
    He chuckled at the thought and turned off the lights. Maybe he should leave and let Al get some rest.

(you may please stop him if you want too Wink ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"Please don't leave," Aladdin nearly whimpered when he felt that Jim was thinking of leaving him to sleep. "I..." He sighed and chewed on his bottom lip. "I don't bite -- I promise," He said with a small, childish smile as he moved over on the bed to allow a large gap for the other boy. He was tiny -- taking up room on a bed wasn't a very large possibility.

(( http://tinypic.com/r/34fgw28/6 ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 pm

((eeeeeeep that was so cute 8D and don't think Ariel's masking was that bad<33 though I can agree with you it's easier with Al xP))

Jim stoped himself from walking out the door. Why did he have to sound so hurt?
    Sighing for the hundreth tie that day he closed the door and slumped down on the bed beside his friedn. He won't be able to fall asleep, so he'll just leave as soon as the other have.
    "You should strat acting more your age, and not like a lost puppy all the time," he pouted.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

((good lord the new banner is pretty ;A;))

Aladdin smirked and rolled his eyes. "Act my age? Please. That's not fun," He chuckled, shaking his head. His expression turned a bit cold and distant as he looked away, though. "Besides...I've had enough grown up experience to last me a life time," He muttered, rubbing his temple slightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 pm

((I know right??? 8D Emmi's awesome<33))

Jim turned his head slightly to look at him. What was that suppose to mean...?
    "No need to get so touchy about it," he rolled his eyes and placed his arms under his head, facing the ceiling. "And I know you've had your share of experinece, living on the streets and all," he yawned.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Jim swallowed roughly, finding he had never told anyone about some of his means of getting money. But, knowing Jim, it wouldn't go over well. "Right..." He sighed, sitting up. He idly removed his small vest, like it was too important to just sleep in. He stretched his arms above his head and groaned gently before cracking his knuckles and laying back down. He laid on his side facing Jim, his hands focused on his necklace as they usually were.

"There are some things I've gone through that you would...will...never be able to understand," He sighed, closing his eyes and curling up under the blanket. He shivered slightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Jim once again found his eyes wandering over the other boys body when he took off his west and quikcly looked away, cursing in his mind. Though this time he was more focus on how skinny Al was... he didn't like it.
    Jim didn't move from his spot even as Aladdin moved under the blankets.
    "Then you don't have to tell me if your'se so worried what I might think," Jim said calmly and closed his eyes as well. After all, Jim had no right to judge anyone after the things he's done... and whatever aladdin had to do, it was to survive... so it couldn't be that bad right?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Aladdin opened his eyes a bit, looking up to the boy. He could say what he wanted about being able to handle it, but he knew Jim...Even so, he felt the need to tell him. It was the only person who might still accept him.

"When you're as poor as I am...you only have so much you can do...I-It turns out some men will pay a dirty little homeless boy when their wives stop giving them what they want," He muttered, rolling over to have his back to Jim. "The guards used it as a bribe...none of them ever gave a damn if they hurt me, though. Most of them didn't even pay up what they said they would...Whatever I could get, though..." He mumbled, huddling closer to the blanket.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Jim opened his eyes in shock and stared at Aladdin's back.
    "What?"
    He forwned in disgust, not knowing himself if it was for the boy at his side or all those men abusing him. He got up from the bed.
    "You mean... you let them use you like that?!" he spat, feeling his uncontrolled anger growing back.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Aladdin trembled, moving to hide his face in the pillow he was clutching to. He couldn't say anything. He hated what he had had to do for so long, and hearing the disgust in Jim's voice only brought back his hatred for himself over all of that time. He was shaking as he cried silently, trembling hard enough that it appeared his frail bones would shatter.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 pm

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Jim snapped suddenly and ripped the blanket off of Al trembling body.
    He grabbe dhim by the shoulders and turned him around to so Jim could face him. His blue eyes were hard, cold, so much like his fahter, and he hated himself for it. But he was to angry right to even care about the tears rolling down the boys face.
    "Don't you ever let anyone use you like again! Understand?!" he hissed, his gripp on Al tightening.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Aladdin whimpered under Jim's grip, but couldn't make his frame stop its trembling. Only one thing had ever worked in the past when he couldn't calm down. As Jim held him up like that, he fell onto the boys chest in defeat. He didn't care if Jim pushed him away. He wrapped his arms around Jim's middle and buried his head into the crook of Jim's neck. "I...I promise..." He whispered.

(;A; poor baby)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Jim tried to calm dow, he really did. But his anger issuses has always been one of his bigger problmes.
    "Hey..."
    He didn't really know how to react when Al hugged him and buried his face in his neck. His first thought was to push him away and leave the room. He still felt disgusted about his doings. But... it wasn't really Aladidn's fault either.
    "I'm sorry Al. It wasn't your fault..." he mumbled, letting one arm hang at his side while bringing the other up and pat his head in comfort.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 pm

It wasn't all bad...It was only hell from those who weren't gentle...
    He figured keeping his mouth shut on that one would keep the boy around longer. He loved the feeling of being there in his arms...It reminded him of how they used to cuddle like this whenever Jim was upset. Sure, the roles were reversed, but he didn't mind. Either way, they were in each others arms. Even through his tears, he could feel his heartbeat stutter.

When his shaking had calmed, he let go of the boy, wiped his eyes, and curled back up on the bed with his back to Jim. "I know you want to go...so just go. You're disgusted by two men together just like everyone else is. I get that. No matter how much I like being like how we just were, I know you don't like it. I won't ask you to appease me." Even if that's all I've ever done for you... "G-Go find Ariel or something...I'm sure she's better company than some fucked up street rat."

(oh, that one hurt me. ;A; he gets upset = he stops being that sweet little boy Jim used to know.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm

((gaaaah Al Dx Now Jim will get all upseat too ;___; but... he kinda deserved... >.<))

Jim frowned at Al's words when he pushed him away. He glared at the others back. "Ever thought of asking me what I think instead of deciding that on your own?"
    His tone turned cold and low again and he rose up from the bed once more. "Sure I may be like everyone else in this fukced up town, but so are you," he spat and turned away from the bed. "You both are the same... everyone is."
    Why did people always make up their own deas of how... who Jim was, and never botherd to ask him, hear him out? Well fine then. Why should he care... he stopped caring a long time ago.
    "Fucking liar..." he snorted and slammed the door after himself.

(( ;_____________; ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am