Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Serenity [tag Cale]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Serenity [tag Cale] Empty Serenity [tag Cale]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 am

Kida sighed gently as she stood perfectly straight, one leg bent so that her foot rested on the side of her other leg's knee. she her palms together and her eyes closed. It was relaxing to be out in the woods -- quiet, even. She had to admit, she forgot what quiet sounded like, what with Eric usually having something to say to her, whether it was the odd sweet side she rarely saw, or some arrogant remark. Either way, it was nice to not have the urge to punch someone overtake her. Not to mention, the serene atmosphere was helping to ease her mine.

[crappy starter is crappy. XD]
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Serenity [tag Cale] Empty Re: Serenity [tag Cale]

Post  Cale Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 am

Cale had once again wondered off into the woods. He had started at the tavern, hoping maybe alcohol would help him like it so often did, at least for a little while. But he just-Couldn't stand for it like he used to. So he left the tavern, walked around the town, and the harbor, until he eventually was deep into the woods. He was so serene here, hidden among the trees, no one ever around. Exactly what he needed to try and sort out his head, and figure things out. He paced back and forth, one hand in his pocket while the other rubbed his neck and his face frustratedly, each pace getting wider and wider until he was moving to another part of the woods.

Cale was stopped in his tracks when he noticed a dark-skinned, pale blonde, very attractive woman, meditating, alone, in a small clearing within the forest. He looked around hesitantly while his stomach tightened into knots. The old him, the him he had thought he had permanently become would go over to her, say something smooth, and have sex with her, either willingly on her part or not. But suddenly, his mind started to drift off to Jane, thinking how he could not do that to her. How he had already done so much that could ruin everything with her, he couldn't add another girl. And then his brain set about arguing back and forth with itself. He shut his eyes tight and shook his head angrily, letting out a nearly silent angry sigh, before pushing his way through some bushes and heading towards the blonde. "You know it's dangerous for a young woman to be alone in these woods," he said matter-of-factly, smirking lightly, and keeping his face playful despite the constant turning of his stomach.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 am

Kida pursed her lips into a hard line. Of course a male would come in and ruin her meditation. The only thing that worried her was the fact that she was without her wig, exposing her white strands of hair. She opened her eyes and gazed at him. He was handsome, that much was obvious. But, that smirk. She was instantly reminded of Eric. With a soft sigh, she fixed her position into a normal standing one and pulled her hair up into a ponytail, her blue eyes never leaving him.

"Oh? And why is that?" she purred, her voice soft. "I believe I'm more than fine out here by myself. Unless you plan on hurting me?" She questioned, tilting her head and batting her lashes at him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 am

"I would never plan to hurt a lady," Cale said in mock offense, bringing his hand up to his heart, a small smirk breaking out on his face after he spoke. It was true though. He never planned on hurting a woman, but it has happened, more then a few times. And he wouldn't tell her that part of his mind did in fact go to that place, especially with the other part of his mind fighting desperately to keep him away from that place. "But that's not to say other's wouldn't," he added with a small shrug as he dropped his arm to hang by his side.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 am

Kida rested her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side. "Ah...You do look rather threatening, you know. All big and muscular," she cooed, her tone almost seductive. She laughed gently and shook her head. "You should go on your way, though...And, you shouldn't mention you saw me," She mumbled, her tone warning. "I'm a strong girl. I think I can handle myself," she shrugged.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 am

Cale mimicked the girl's stance, only crossing his arms over his chest as he tilted his head to the same side as the blonde, smirking amused. He looked at her in faux surprise as cooed to him, raising an arm and flexing it and looking at it curiously and then back at the young woman in over-exaggerated amazement, pointing at his bicep and nodding approvingly. He crossed his arms again as he laughed with the girl, shaking his head towards the ground and rubbing his forehead. He then smirked up at her mischievously as he slowly started to close some of the distance between them. "You think hm?" he asked seductively, his heart squeezing slightly as part of his brain yelled at him to think of Jane.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Kida arched a brow and smiled slightly, watching as he came over closer to her. "I think? No, no, no. I know so," Kida smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "But...Why would I waste my time on you, pretty boy?" She said, her lips turning into a bored straight line.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Eric's feelings about this topic?
    Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_mcnglwtRRX1ro7kbto6_r1_250
    xp
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

((To Eric: Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_m8cw35MgNK1qk89ej))

"Cause I am pretty?" Cale cooed playfully, repeating her words, dropping his hands and holding them in front of him as he lightly swayed in his spot cutely, before turning his face to the ground and laughing quietly, fighting against the pain he felt in his chest and stomach. "And I've never heard any complaints," he crooned, smirking up seductively as he looked up at the blonde through his lashes and slowly took another couple steps towards her. He wasn't totally lying. The women he had had consensual sex with always seemed to really enjoy his...Company...And he was very good at noticing when people were lying. Of course he had raped several women who did object, but he wasn't going to mention them.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 am

Kida snickered slightly at his gestures and shook her head, idly crossing her arms over her chest. She made no move to move away as he got closer to her. In fact, she merely smirked at him. "Oh? Well, maybe not to your face," she said teasingly, smirking even more.

Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_m8jyrpB45z1rr6ht5

"Believe it or not, though, I don't come out to the middle of the woods to have sex with strangers," she whispered like it was a secret. "If you do...well, that's an odd hobby -- you should really consider something less...creepy -- like painting or...knitting," she laughed slightly.

Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:59 am

"Oh ouch," Cale laughed lightly, leaning back slightly as he clutched at his chest, before smirking over to the blonde. He could argue, and in the past, he might've, but right now, at this time, it just...Didn't matter to him. "And no. I don't come out to the woods to have sex," he assured her, his face turning down towards the ground as he chuckled softly and brought his arms around to hold behind his back, and then smirked lightly as he looked up through his lashes at the blonde. He then brought his head back as he laughed a bit harder before meeting the young woman's gaze with a playful crooked smile. "Do I look like a knitter to you?" he asked shyly curious, a hint of laughter still in his tone.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Jane to Cale: What do you think you're doing?!
    Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_m9yxpmKmlj1rx3q6co1_r2_500
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

((Cale: Eh, Uh, Well.... Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_mau9ocuF9B1rhysmio1_500))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

(Jane: Not a day for um >.< Serenity [tag Cale] Odette-Yustman-odette-yustman-21554289-500-282 )
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

((Cale: Heh. >.< :3))
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:54 am

Kida laughed gently and shrugged. "I'm not sure exactly what it is you look like, actually," She smirked, tilting her head to the side. "Well. I'm glad you didn't want to have sex with me. You would have been turned down. I'd hate to hurt your pride like that," She pouted towards him.

(Kida: Don't worry. He doesn't have my interest.
    Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_mategbRYVv1ru17qso1_500
    Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_mategbRYVv1ru17qso2_500
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 am

*Cough* Who she's interested at*
    Serenity [tag Cale] Tumblr_md42s7GmpZ1qdcp33
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 am

Cale smirked, with just a bit of a cocky edge to it, as he looked down at the ground as the blonde admitted to not having an idea to what he was like. He found the more mysterious you were to a woman, probably just people in general, the more they wanted to learn more about you, so the more they would notice you. "Heh, I'm not so sure I have pride in me," he laughed dryly, scratching his face and rubbing the back of his neck as he kept his eyes on the ground. He never really did ever feel proud of himself. What was there to be proud of? He would feel triumphant when women agreed to leave with him, and when the woman he was raping stopped fighting, especially so if she did manage to feel some pleasure. But proud....The word was pretty much foreign to him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am

Kida crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side as she looked upon him. "Well...you should be proud of your smile...and your eyes. Both are very...appealing," She admitted. "You have a nice laugh, too...And, you don't seem all that bad," she mumbled, not liking it when people thought badly of themselves. She rubbed her arm and looked down. "If you're not out looking for damsels in distress...What is it you were doing out here?" she questioned.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 am

Cale looked up just slightly as the young woman spoke, and he bit on his lower lip as a goofy grin started to spread across his lips, looking down again as his cheeks started to feel warm. As if on cue, he laughed lightly when she complemented it, but then his smile fell and his stomach tightened hearing her next compliment. 'Don't seem all that bad...' The words echoed in his head, and he couldn't help but think 'if she only knew.' If she knew how bad he actually was...Well, she wouldn't be here complimenting him. He looked up back up at her as she asked him something, a bit perplexed having just been lost in his own thoughts, but then made a knowing face, his mouth forming an 'O' as he silently said 'Oh.' "I was just out. For a walk. Just trying to clear my head," he explained nonchalantly, shrugging slightly before rubbing the back of his neck and smiling up sheepishly at the young woman.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 am

Kida nodded, figuring that was as plausible excuse as any. "Well...is your head cleared yet?" She questioned, a small smile pulling on her lips. She giggled softly and ran her fingers through her white strands of hair, her eyes moving up towards the moon. "You're not fooling me, though," she mused, turning her aqua orbs back on him. "This whole...vulnerable guy thing? Nah. I can see through it," she said rather flatly. "You're a good actor, though."
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 am

"Heh. Not quite," Cale answered her dryly, looking at the ground, his smile tight, as he mussed with the hair on the back of his head. His face then slowly became more serious, and he ran his hand through his hair quickly a few times to fix it back up. He smiled up at her softly, his head tilted a bit to the side, as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned a bit to one side. He chuckled softly and looked down, shaking his head, at what she said next, his smirk spreading across most of his face now as he looked up at the woman in front of him, an eyebrow raised playfully before he laughed lightly at her compliment. "I try," he said simply, shrugging his shoulders and looking off to the side, then smirking playfully over to the blonde.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:54 am