Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani] - Page 2 Empty Re: A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Thomas followed Ariel, his heat beating quicker from the contact, but mostly from just having that fear he was in trouble. "I know, I know...I didn't know she was here -- she followed me here and showed up. I couldn't put her back on the street last night...I was going to talk to you about it, but I guess i fell asleep," he mumbled, frowning a bit and then sighing. "She can find somewhere else to sleep, If you need. But, i swear shes harmless, if not a little....clingy, to me at least," he gave her an impish smile. "Oh! Here. I made these for you," he smiled and handed he'd the small cloth bag of fresh cookies.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani] - Page 2 Empty Re: A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 pm

(*really tempted now* ans buahahahaha niice Tommy little peace offering Wink)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Ariel listened to Thomas's explanation and shrunked her shoulders in a sigh as she thought about it. She knew how important friends was, and if she was new here - then she shouldn't be alone on the street. And Ariel didn't want to act like a bitch if she wanted to keep Thomas as a friend.
    Once he gave her the coockies, Ariel smiled up at him softly and thanked him. Now she couldn't throw his friend out.
    "I guess she can stay.." She said in another sigh, but it wasn't a bad one. She turned around again and opened the door for them before she stepped inside.
    "If you don't ruin my home, then I guess you can live here for a while.." She said to the girl and smiled softly at her.

[Do it, Hannah ! xD hahahaha]
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Nani couldn't hear much, only a few words, but all out of context. After a short while she heard some steps, and then she hurried to the bed. She sat on the edge, and looked to the window, as if she was staring at it during all the time...

She gave Ariel her best, and suprisingly, her most sincere smile. ''Thank you, very much, Ariel... I'd never ruin your home, but I might do hurt your feelings some time, me and my big mouth'', she rolled her eyes and crossed her legs onto her lap again... ''That cookie was delicious, do you have some more, Tommy?'', she gave him her puppy eyes.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Thomas smiled gratefully at Ariel. He followed her Into the room, then kissed her temple as he passed her over to Nani. "Course I do. Made some for the both of you," he said and pulled out another cloth bag of cookies. He handed them to Nani, then looked to Ariel. "She can share my bed. I'm used to her kicking me. If she's a nuisance to you at any time, ill handle her," he said quietly with a bright smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Ariel smiled back to Nani, even though she kinda said that she would be mean to her.. Well, maybe not mean- but still.. But as Thomas placed a kiss on her temple, Ariel blushed and her smile grew.
    "Well, I hope you two will like it here.." She said and rubbed her arm.
    "And Nani, uhm.. Me and Thomas are supposed to go to the Carnival later- And I thought that if you wanted to join-- well, then you could maybe-- go with us?" She asked hesitantly and glanced at Thomas. Of course it would be more fun to go alone with him, but it would be rude not to ask her..
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 pm

''I knew you had not forgotten me...'', she cooed playful and unwrapped her bag of cookies. She looked up to Ariel while she chewed one cookie and said after swallowing it.
    ''Tommy said about it yesterday... Don't worry, you can go, I'll be fine'', she turned her head to Tommy and winked discretly to him. ''We're already planning our own night, if you want to join us, I only hope you're good with pranks?'', she raised her brows playfully and bit another cookie.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Thomas made a face as Ariel invited Nani to their date -- or at least, that's what he liked to think of it as. He'd never had a date. He sighed silently in relief when Nani turned it down, then cleared his throat as she mention the pranks. "What she means to say is, she'll be there trying to pull pranks, while I'm there trying to keep her out of trouble," He smirked slightly, shaking his head as he walked over to his bag. He pulled out his dress shirt and then pulled off his other shirt that was covered in flour. He pulled on the dress shirt and fixed his hair. He walked over to have a bit of privacy in the corner and then looked at the both of them. "Uh...gonna change my pants, so..." He paused, then chuckled and pulled his slacks off to replace them with a simple pair of black slacks. He walked back over and put his old pants into his bag. "Hows this?" He asked, looking to the both of them. He had on a simple short sleeved shirt that fit him well, and then the slacks that fit him perfectly. Nothing to fancy, or too relaxed.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm

"Are you sure?, because---" Ariel started before she glanced at Thomas when she saw his reaction about her inviting his friend - so she stopped her sentence. And she was actually pretty glad that it only would be those two anyways..
    "Pranks?" She asked and raised an eyebrow slightly. Maybe it wasn't the best idea because of the people here, but Ariel nodded.
    "Sure, I can go with you if that's okay.. Then I can tell you if it's someone you really shouldn't make angry.." She giggled slightly before she glanced at Thomas again as he started to change his clothes- and she turned his back towards him when he decided to change his pants.
    "You look great" Ariel smiled and nodded a little.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

''Killjoy'', she mumbled and then smirked , ''Ask him later how many time I had to pull him out from trouble, and how many times he pulled me out'', she told Ariel and turned her face away when he went to the corner.

''Oh, it sounds even better. But you must tell us the one really funny to prank with, and show me the young single men at the neighborhood'', she winked and turned he gaze back to Thomas, ''Where are you going? Meeting the princess?'', she chuckled, ''Oh, and took that shirt covered with flour from the bag, or else your other shirts will all be covered with flour too'', she scolded him and ate her last cookie.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Thomas smirked towards Nani, then smiled a bit, blushing, towards Ariel. "Thanks," He chirped. As Nani mentioned his other shirts, he gasped, the thought actually the first time coming to his mind. "Oh, uh, yeah! Totally knew that..." He mumbled, blushing as he pulled the shirt from the bag. "I'm just...getting ready," he shrugged. "Nani, don't you have some corner to be dancing on?" He asked playfully before ruffling her hair. He smiled over to Ariel and got up, walking over to her and taking her hand. "We gotta go, Nani," He said towards the both of them and gave Ariel's hand a small squeeze to play along. He loved Nani dearly, but he honestly wanted the chance to be alone with Ariel again.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm

"Oh, I will- Nani" Ariel smiled and finally started to relax around the other girl. Maybe it can turn out for them to be real great friends..
    "There are some handsome men here that I'm sure you will like" She giggled and glanced at Thomas as he tried to save his clothes from the flour..
    "Already?" She asked, but just nodded quickly as he squeezed her hand.
    "Yes.. We have. It was nice to meet you, Nani" She smiled and raised a hand as a goodbye
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

She narrowed her eyes towards him as he hair got ruffled, but then she smiled to Ariel as she brushed her hair back... ''Oh, I can't wait to meet them...'', she giggled and then got up, ''Have fun you too, I'm going downstairs later, to talk to Sarah about the job, thanks Ariel'', she said with a soft voice and waved for both as they left the room.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Thomas smiled a bit as Ariel played along with him and watched Nani leave the room. He chuckled once he knew she was far enough away. "So. I know the carnival doesn't start till later, but..." He took both of her hands and lightly brushed his thumb against her skin there. "I was hoping you might accompany me to a picnic," He smiled a bit, his eyes bright and hopeful, like a little boys.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 am

"Bye Nani" Ariel smiled at her before she turned her focus on Thomas again as he spoke.
    "A picnik?" She asked suprised and glanced down at their hands.
    "Sure, that would be fun.." Ariel said with a soft smile and nodded.

[Where do you want them to go? <333]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 am

Thomas smiled happily as she accepted. "I hope sandwiches are okay," He chuckled slightly, making a face with an apologetic smile taking his lips. "C'mon. I saw the perfect place earlier!" He chimed happily, tugging her with him.

((hmm...the beach/harbor? 8'D you could post there first to show him where they're actually allowed to sit. xD))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 pm

[Okaay Very Happy I will post there then<3]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 pm