Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The past (Tag Sinbad)

Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

The past (Tag Sinbad) Empty The past (Tag Sinbad)

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Sara and Eristabulus were walk past the river. She injoy the sunlight on her face. "It is a wonderful day" said Sara as she petting her mouse.
    Gäst

The past (Tag Sinbad) Empty Re: The past (Tag Sinbad)

Post  Gäst Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Wow. Nothing to steal again. He really had let it go since the last few days. He had plenty of time to steal sure. But what was the point if no one really had anything worth stealing? The thief sighed and kicked up some of the dirt on the river before noticing a familiar face. 'Oh, crap.' he thought. 'Just your luck huh Sinbad, you have to run into one of your exs...your life sure is perfect.' he thought.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Sara saw that her mouse was jumping "What is it" asked Sara. She turn around "Sinbad" said Sara as she walk closer to him "What are you doing here" askec Sara as Eristabulus jump on his shoulder.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Crap. She saw you now you actually have to play it cool. "Hey, Sara." he said calmly. "Haven't seen you around for awhile."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Sara smile "It been over 5 months Sinbad" said Sara as she look over him "So were is your dog" asked Sara.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"Has it been that long?" Sinbad asked with mock shock. "As for Spike, i am not sure where the little stinker ran off to, he tends to do so a lot. He'll come back, he always does. After all, i'm the one that feeds him." the thief gave a tiny smirk. "What about you, what have you been up to?"
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Sara smirk at him "Yes it has been" said Sara as she brush her hair back. "I'm been with my father and taking care of my pet" said Sara as she pet Eristabulus "And thanks for him" said Sara.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"No problem." Sinbad replied giving a simple shrug of the shoulders. "How is your old man anyways? Still alive? Still disapproves of me?"
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Sara rased her eyebrow "Yes he is Sinbad" said Sara as she sat down "Of couse he dose. He still what me to date better" said Sara as she brush off the dirt off on her.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Sinbad didn't say anything to her last comment but it was mostly true on the old man's part. Sara did deserve better than him. He knew it, and she knew it. But in a way both were in denial about it. "So, then what are you doing here? I thought you would be out somewhere more...exicting
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:19 pm

"Like what sitting around listing to a group of people talk, I don't think so" said Sara. She look into Sinbad eyes "He hasn't change at all" thought Sara.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:06 am

Sinbad just nodded. "Sounds like you don't like listening to people talk." he replied with a roll of his eyes
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 am

"Having a group of old people talk isn't fun" said Sara. She stand up "So anything new you got" asked Sara with a smile.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 am

Sinbad shook his head again. "No, not really. Business has been rather...lousy lately." he said with a smirk. "But i am sure that will change later on. I can feel it." he knew that this next question was rude and probably very insecure of him but this was just the kind of guy he was. "So, finally got yourself hitched yet?"
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

Sara stand up "No I don't what to" said Sara as she show Sinbad her hand with no ring on it "There is one man who got my eyes and my heart" said Sara with a light pink blush on her face.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 am

"Uh huh." the man replied a little disbelievely. "Are you sure you aren't just hiding that pretty ring from me because you still find me attractive?" he asked with a smirk. "I mean, i understand if you do still find me attractive, i have that effect on many women."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am

Sara look at Sinbad "No I not hiding a ring for you" said Sara "Sinbad you had my heart and you know that" said Sara as she lean up and kiss him.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am

"Sara." he said quickly pushing her back before she could get any farther. "It's not that i don't care about you, but well, it's not going to work out and you know that." his brown eyes narrowed slightly. It wasn't easy saying that, in fact he wanted nothing more than to kiss her right now but things had changed. "you know very well why it's impossible."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Sara look at him with wide eyes "Why can't you see how happy I am or was 5 seconds ago" said Sara "Why because of my father" asked Sara.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

Sinbad groaned. "No not because of the old man. Well, kind of. You don't think i've heard what they say Sara, what he has said about me? No, well believe me I've heard most of it before." his eyes were narrowed again. "Out of all the guys in the world, you choose me. I'm supposed to think you just "chose" me?" he asked with a look of mockery. "Nice try, but I've seen through those acts before."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 am

Sara place her hand on his face "Sinbad I don't care what they say" said Sara "It not a act it never was" said Sara. She could feel her heart breaking in front on him.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 am

Sinbad didn't answer right away. Just gave her a disbelieving stare. There was no way any girl could care what they said about him. He lowered her hand and placed it back near her side. "No, Sara, no more." he replied. 'You and I both know that its not possible."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 am

"It maybe impossible" said Sara as she could feel the tears coming "I love you and nothing will change that one bit" said Sara. She didn't know why Sinbad was doing this.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 am

Sinbad snorted back. "I doubt it Sara, I really doubt that you could never love another man." he replied kicking at the riverbank. "I have nothing against you, but i have more important things to do then worry about protecting you." Way to be a sexist jerk. The thoughts entered his head over and over but this was the only way. plus she was becoming desperate. "Because i doubt you could go one minute without needing to be protecting by a man of my calibur."

Oh now you are gonig to get smacked in the head. Why are you doing this. Just shut up. Shut up now!

If Sinbad had any sense he would have been listening to the voice in his head but of course, he wasn't.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:32 am

"Sinbad you now that I can hand myself" said Sara. She was happy that he whated to protect her. She grab his hand "Everthing will be aright" said Sara.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 pm