Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus ))

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus )) Empty Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus ))

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Anastasia held onto Phoebus and closed her eyes the whole time on Achillies. He was going much faster than she'd ever dream but she did held onto him so she didn't fly off. It wasn't until she could hear the music and smell the foods of the Carnival that she opened her eyes. She looked around Phoebus and smiled at the sight of the carnival until she felt a little bounce from Achillies. She made a small yelp and held onto Phoebus tightly again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus )) Empty Re: Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus ))

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Phoebus smiled widely to himself all the way from the castle as Anya sat so close to him, but he knew why of course - so he tried to stop thinking about it. And he never slowed down- even though he knew that she was probably scared, but she never said anything about it.
    It started to be dark outside, so when they entered the town square with all the people and lights - it was like they have gone into another world. And as soon they were there, Phoebus jumped down from Achilles before he took Anya on her waist to help her down as well.
    "How was it? Fun?" He asked with a little tease in his voice as he tied Achilles to a pole beside other horses.
    "Soo.. What do you want to do first?" He asked with a bright smile
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus )) Empty Re: Just Friends They Say...(( Tag: Phoebus ))

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

(( Gosh, he is so cute XD. He's a grown man acting like a teenager <33 ))

Anastasia puffed out her lip towards him as he asked if it was fun. "You were going fast." She whines before punching him in the arm as a result of not slowing down. She giggles before turning towards the Carnival. Usually, she'd take off and meet all the new people that came for the Carnival, but now she has Phoebus. She taps her chin deviously before seeing an interesting yet simple game. She grabs his hand and drags him through the crowd to a certain booth.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 pm

[Hahahaha xD I'm glad you like him xDD <3 But I hope he wont act like it too much >< xD]

"I know.. Sorry about that.." Phoebus said with a little shrugg, even though he wasn't. It was fun to tease her, and she actually never asked him to slow down, soo... He took a look around at the place before Anya suddenly took his hand and dragged him away.
    "So, you like games, huh?" He asked with a smile when he saw where she was going. It was the simple one when you had to throw rings on bottles - and when Phoebus saw that you could win a teddybear, and alot of other things too, he decided that he wanted to try..
    "Have you done this before?" He asked with a chuckle

[Maha, I just chosed a random game xD If you had something else in mind, then I can change it xD]
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 pm

(( XDD Nope it cool Very Happy ))

"Yes. I have." She narrows her eyes at the Booth Owner. He only smirks, "Back for another Rety Princess?" Anastasia crosses her arms before placing a few coins on the counter. "Only if you're not cheating this time." The owner smirks and tosses the rings towards her.
    "I told you, I'm not cheating. You're just really not good at this game." Anastasia narrows her eyes before throwing the rings, only hitting the tip of the bottles. She puffs out her lip, she really wanted that huge Teddy Bear on th wall too....

(( NOW IS YOUR CHANCE PHOEBUS. GO GO GO >Very Happy ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

[I'M GOING, I'M GOING XDDDhahahahha <333]

"Okey then.." Phoebus smiled and took a step back as she started to talk to the owner. It seemed like he knew her, but probably they didn't liked each other.. Phoebus was almost as concentrated as she was when she threw the rings, and sighed as she missed.
    "I want to try one game.." He said and laid some coins on the counter and was handed some rings. He bit his tounge and glanced at Anya before he throwed them, just hitting the tip as Anya did.
    "I was just-- warming up for the real game.." He said hesitantly and handed the owner some more coins for another round. Phoebus waited a moment before he tossed the rings once again, and three out of three actually landed on the bottles.
    "Ahaaa!!" Phoebus burts out with a proud smile before he leaned his elbow on the counter and acted like if it was nothing.
    "Now.. I want the bear.." He said as he had seen Anya looking at it.
    "And give it to the lovely lady here.." Phoebus said and gestured to Anya as the owner gave it to her with a little pout.

[HAHAH.... >< I hope you liked that xD ]
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 pm

(( Hahaha, He said he's just warming up XD <333 Oh Phoebus. ))

Anya bounces up and down as she grabs the Teddy Bear. "Thank you!!" She squeals, hugging Phoebus tightly with an excitement of a two year old. She stuck her tongue out at the shop owner who only rolled his eyes.
    "That was so nice of you! You didn't have to, but you did Thank you!" Anaya tells Phoebus giving him a big smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 pm

"That's what you're doing for friends, right?" He asked with a wide smile and started to lead Anya away from the booth.
    "So do you like it? Was it the one you were looking at?" Phoebus asked and took a look at the teddy bear.
    "Have you played there before? It sounded like that" He chuckled
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm

"Right!" She smiles before nodding, hugging the bear to herself. "Yea, I played there before maybe just once or twice before." She shrugs before smiling again.
    "Where do you want to go next?!?!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

"Ah, okay.. " Phoebus nodded when she said how many times she had played there. And hopefully for him, this was the first time she had got a thing from the game. Even though he didn't knew why a Princess like her would like to have a big Teddy bear..
    "Uhm.. I don't know. Are you hungry? We can look for some candy if you like?" He smiled
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"Ew. No. The Candy here is gross and sometimes dangerous." Anastasia shakes her head before looking around. She smiles before grabbing Phoebus's hand. She drags him over to one of her favorite booths.
    "Two Sweet Buns please~." Anastasia asks and the lady nods and gives Anya what she wanted. She turns back around towards Phoebus, offering to feed him some. "Try it~! It's really good!"

(( It's like a hop, skip, and jump away from a Cinnamon Roll but it's not XD ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"Dangerous?" He asked with a eyebrow raised. He had been eating some candy here before, and nothing had happen to him. But he didn't argue and jst followed Anya as she dragged him away to another booth.
    "And are you sure this isn't dangerous?" He asked a little teasingly and glanced at the lady in the booth with a playful smile before he took a bite from the bun Anya offered him.
    "Mhm, it's really good.." He nodded suprised
    "You have a great taste, Anastasia.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Anastasia nudges him playfully when he asked if it was dangerous. "Just eat it~!" She giggles before smiling.
    "Isn't it?! It's one of my favorite treats~." Anastasia smiles before shrugging. "They do say I have Royal taste. I have no idea where they get the royal from." She jokes with a giggle.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Phoebus chuckled slightly by her joke before he took another bite from the bun. He had to remember that she liked this treat, so that he could give it to her some other time..
    "So, Anastasia.. What do you like to do more than sneaking out from the castle?" Phoebus asked with a playful eyebrow raised as they started to walk among the people again.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

"But what if that's my only hobby?" She blinks innocently before giggling. "Hmmm... I like... having fun." Anastasia says with a smile.
    "Whenever I escape away from the castle, I like playing around in the Village. The kids are very playful yet a little mean when they get competitive." She giggles when some of the children start pushing each other when they are racing. She points over to a crowd of men playing card games. "You see them? They play on the streets sometimes. They taught me how to 'gamble'. It quite fun actually and they aren't that good. I win all the time but I give their money back~."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:31 pm

"How--- sweet.." Phoebus said with a little frown by the last part. A princess shouldn't gamble, and for sure not sneaking around.. But he decided to keep his mouth shut at the moment, he didn't want to ruin the good time they have.
    "How about-- men?" He asked before he cleared his throat. "- I mean, you must have met someone you've started to like during your little adventures in the town?!"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Anastasia looks at him before shaking her head. "You don't like my little adventures away from the castle do you?" She asks him before shrugging.
    "Nope. None seem interesting enough to me and any I do like, they treat me as if I'm a valueable artifact that has the label, 'Do Not Touch', across my chest..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Phoebus felt a little guilty that he had actually also felt like that about her, that she can't even take care of herself - but he knew that she could. And even though it was a little sad that no one wanted to come near her in that way- he still felt a little happy for some reason.
    "It's -- not like I don't like it.. I'm just afraid that you'll get hurt. There are many creeps in this town, and a Princess would be gold to them.." Phoebus said quietly and glanced down.
    "And don't you worry- soon there will come a handsome prince that will love everything you do.. Then you two can have adventures like that together" He said and forced a chuckle under a breath
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Anastasia shrugs, "That's a chance I decide to take. I rather get to know all the creeps and all of the townsfolk rather than stay pampered in a Castle all day." She giggles before shaking her head.
    "Princes are so boring, they are like... The boring version of my brother. And believe me, he's boring already." She jokes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"I don't think they're all boring.. Everyone thinks that Princess's is supposed to follow the rules, but you don't.." Phoebus said and glanced at her with a little smile.
    "I mean, if you don't find someone soon that you like, then your father will do it for you. And that prince will be boring- that's for sure." Phoebus said with a little chuckle, but it soon faded.
    "But that man will be a lucky man.. Getting someone like you isn't so bad.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Anastasia smiles at him before tilting her head in thought. "I guess I should start looking for guys..." She looks at him before blushing a bit.
    "Thank you... Getting someone like you isn't so bad either..." She bumps him a bit with her hip. "Ya know, aside from the intimadating job description you have."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Phoebus smiled widely and glanced down with a little chuckle.
    "So, are you saying that I should change job?" He asked with a eyebrow raised playfully
    "Wouldn't you miss me if I weren't a guard any longer?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm

"Ha. Miss you? As a guard? Pft.... Maybe..." She looks up at him through her eyelashes. "You're my favorite one...."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

"Oh, really? Is it because I'm letting you go to the carnival without being a guard?" Phoebus teased with a wide smile as he looked down at her.
    "Or are maybe the other guards mean to you?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 pm

"No. You're much more entertaining than they are... And better looking..." She mumbles the last part before looking away, whistling and grinning towards him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:51 pm