Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] Empty ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 am

When Ariel started to get closer to the town square, she heard all the music and voices from all the people there. It was really crowded- and she wondered if she would ever find someone she knew here. Of course that was the idea, that everyone will get new friends and can talk to whoever they want - but for Ariel it was something she didn't liked. Especially now when she knew what kind of people there could be under the masks. She had one too - a simpel one, and had the other dress she had borrowed from Jasmine. Her hair was in a loose ponytail, since she had liked that - and because it was something different.

Cinderella had come there too, which she had thought that she never would. But after she had thought about it - she decided that she would go anyways. No one knew who she was, so she could talk to whoever she wanted. She had two guards with her of course, Phoebus and another one - and they all wore a mask. Cindy knew that she soon would be free from them and hide among the people.

Vanessa stood in the shadows and watched all the people that was dancing and laughing. The mask she wore was a expensive one, she had gotten it from her father before she had ran away from them. It was the only thing she had from her parents, so it meant alot.
    She kept her eyes open for all kinds of people. Guards, members of the Council, the twins.. Hopefully she would be the first one to know if someone of them was there..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I’m seriously too paranoid for anyone’s good, the teen thought to himself as he looked down on the crowd from the roof he was seated on. Everyone one was too excited about the masquerade to take any notice of him, which he was thankful for.
    He sighed and glanced down at the mask on his lap. Finding the redhead like this would be hard enough already. But he really should be calmer… though knowing what kind of people could be hiding beneath all these masks, could one really blame him for worrying?
    Putting it on, he swiftly made his way down, disappearing among the many happy and excited people.

So many masks, so many secrets, the young council member thought to himself, smiling slyly to himself under his mask as he watched all the people enjoy the masquerade. He enjoyed this sort of thing to of course, because something was always bound to happen. And with all these new people in town it only made things more interesting.
    Things had really gone more easily for him lately, almost too easy, which was why eh almost wished for a little bit of bad luck to get to him. He needed a challenge now and then.
    He chuckled lowly. No matter, he was in a too good mood now anyway. It had been about time the rest in the council noticed Dymas or his daughter was no longer amongst the living, and it would take long before these news reached the royals and then the whole town. Now there was only that old hag to take care of, and he would be one step closer to his next goal.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Odette had decided to go to the masquerade and smiled when she glanced around herself. Sometimes it was nice having a mask covering your features, that way no one knew who you were.
    --
    Jane had decided to go to the masquerade but she hesitated outside the border and bit her bottom lip. She hated the unk own and being around so many people scared her.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Gaston Red Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Lina arrived in the town square happily, just as the crowd was starting to gather. She wore a strapless white dress with black embroidery along the bottom, which was at her knees, hanging slimly, creating a vinelike look gradually up the dress until it was pure white at the waist. Her mask was white with black beads along the lining. She looked around, standing still for once, her back straight. She felt a little less jumpy lately, she wasn't sure why.

Charles entered the town square anxiously, he hadn't really met anyone in Nirethia yet, he's been so busy providing for himself, renting rooms at inns.... But this was good, here he could dance and socialize withot bing excluded for not being known. No one knew anyone tonight.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Thomas chewed his bottom lip as he fixed his mask over his eyes. He fixed his white, long-sleeved shirt and adjusted his khaki pants. His excitement was evident on his expression. He was practically bouncing on his feet.

Aladdin's excitement wasn't far off, either. His clothes were clean and his hair was cut short. It was nice to be equal with everyone else -- no one knew who he was, what status he had in the world. He was concealed by a simple black mask. It was simple, and all he needed.

[John is staying home. Belle will only come if Flynn goes.]
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Ariel pulled herself together and took a deep breath to get rid of her nervous shaking. It had been a while since she was around people like this, but this time no one knew who she was- and that was just perfect for her. She looked around to see if she maybe saw Jim around- because she knew that it would be hard for him to hide his pony-tail, but she didn't see anything. Instead she just bumped into another man, Aladdin.
    "Oh, I'm so sorry.. I was-- uhm.. pushed" She said with a soft smile as she apologized.
    "I hope I didn't hurt you.."

"Hello.." Cindy said politely to Charles as she had chosed a random person in the crowd. The best way to get to know someone was just to go and talk to them, and because she was just like everyone else here today - she thought she would do so.
    "Lovely evening, don't you think?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Aladdin jumped slightly as he was bumped into, having not been expecting it. He really wasn't used to so many people. He turned and gave the girl an apologetic smile. "Oh, It's okay! I'm not as fragile as I look," He said with a playful, boyish grin. "Are you all right? Didn't hurt yourself?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:06 pm

"No, no.. I'm just fine.. Just a little embarrassed right now, but that's all.." Ariel said and let out a small laugh and placed her mask right over her face.
    "I always does things like that. I guess I'm a bit clumsy.. Again - I'm so sorry" She said and hesitantly smoothed out the wrinkles she probably had done on his shirt.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Aladdin smiled sheepishly and chuckled softly when she started to smooth out of his shirt. "H-Hey, that tickles--!" He squeaked, smiling brightly and gently taking her hands. "I'm more than used to wrinkled clothing, Miss," He smiled sheepishly. "But, thank you," He smiled and politely kissed the back of one of her hands before setting it down. "You uh...You look kind of... familiar...Do I know you?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Ariel smiled and blushed widely when he kissed her hand, and really hoped that the mask would cover it- atleast a little. By his question, Ariel hestitated a little as she thought about if she should say her name. She didn't knew who he was, but she couldn't really lie or something either.
    "I'm Ariel.." She said softly and forced a little smile as she looked up at the guy.
    "Who-- are you?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Aladdin's eyes went a bit wide behind his mask. "A-Ariel?" He questioned, looking her over. He hadn't seen her since the ball. How had he not recognized her? He hesitated, but then flipped up his mask enough to expose his bright, brown eyes. "Aladdin," He stated simply, giving her a small grin before he put his mask back down.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"Aladdin?!" Ariel said a little shocked before she looked down. Great.. She now knew what kind of Relationship Al and Jim had, and it was really difficult to come up with something to say to him ..
    "Uhm.. Hi.. Thank you for helping Jim escape.." She said quietly, but still so that he could hear over the other noise around them..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Aladdin swallowed the lump in his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. He could tell she knew something. "I had to save him. It's not something I had to think about," He admitted gently. "Listen...could I talk to you over there?" He asked, pointing to a less populated area. "I've been wanting to talk to you," He admitted, giving her a small smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Ariel looked where he was pointing and hesitated a little before she just nodded and walked over there with him. She was really nervous, and she wondered what he wanted to say to her.
    "What-- what is it?" She asked with a little smile when they were away a bit from the crowd.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175

Post  Gaston Red Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Charles looked up at a blonde woman with a delicate mouth and blue eyes, she was obviously noble, from the way she carried herself. He smiled politely and greeted her.

"Yes it is, perfect weather for this," Charles agreed, unsure of what to say. He wasn't even sure if he should have bowed.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yes, and hopefully it wont be so cold later.. i'm planning to stay out the whole night.." Cindy said with a wide smile and was glad that he wanted to talk to her. And he didn't know who she was- so Cindy almost jumped by happiness.
    "This is actually the first time I am at this Carnival.. I just moved here.." She said with a soft laugh as she looked around at all the happy people.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Aladdin followed after Ariel and sighed softly once they were away from the crowd. "Ariel...I figure you...know about Jim and I..." He said quietly, his brown eyes gentle, but obviously vulnerable. "I do love him -- always have, always will. That's just how I am. He's saved my life more times than I deserve," He mumbled.
    "I've always been jealous of you," He admitted with a small chuckle. "But, I'm not anymore. You can give him what I can't, and for that, I'm grateful. He deserves the world. Make sure you give that to him, alright?" He asked with a small grin. "He's my best friend. That's what he and I are meant for. You two on the other hand..." He shrugged and chuckled gently. "He's a lucky guy," He said quietly and reached over, fixing a loose strand of her hair and hooking it behind her ear, a light smile on his lips.
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Charles smiled again, "I just moved here about a week ago, needed a fresh start..." Charles said, glad they had something in common.

"I think I'll stay out late tonight, I haven't took a break from working for a while..." Charles pondered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Eric walked to the town square quietly. No one noticed his presence as he walked in and he was glad for not being the center of attention. He was wearing a dark suit and a cloak, his mask was dark too, simple, but it matched with his outfit. He stayed by the shadows, his gaze moving across the shadow as he looked for a red head girl.

Nani was in a bad moody, very bad moody. Sarah asked her to work at the masquerade, it was true that Sarah will pay more for the night, and that she was at the ball for that matter. But she was working, not a good situation on a event like that.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Ariel listened to Aladdin when he spoke, and didn't say so much herself. What could she say? How weird it was that a man liked another man? That Jim have never loved him back? No, it was better if she just kept her mouth shut this time.
    "I love him, Aladdin - And I will take good care of him.." She said softly, and smiled slighty.
    "but thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, it means alot.."

"Oh, you just moved here too?" Cindy asked with a soft smile and studied Charles. She wondered who he was.
    "What are you working with? If you want to tell, of course - you don't have to.." She said and let out a little laugh once again.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Aladdin smiled a bit and nodded. "I know you will. You've always been there," He smiled, reaching over and playfully ruffling her bangs. He chuckled gently and smirked. "I wasn't sure what Jim had told you. I know he's... embarrassed? Ashamed? I've never really known...But, he has reason to be. You're worth showing off. I never have been," He smirked. "Well, that, and you can get burned at the stake for even thinking romantically of someone in the same gender as you," He said, making a face. "But, he used me for years. I know that. Whether he loved me or not, I'm not sure...But, I do know he loves you," He grinned sheepishly. "It's nice to see him happy," He smiled and then leaned over and gently kissed her cheek. "If you ever need anything, I'll be glad to help. S'pecially with the tavern. I know you guys could always use help around there, and I could use the coin. I don't like Naveen paying for everything for me," He said, making a face.

Thomas looked around excitedly before his eyes landed on the tan girl. He frowned. Nani was working? Why was she working during the masquerade? He sauntered over and caught her playfully by her waist from behind, pulling her back against his chest and kissing her cheek. "Hi there," He smiled against her ear.
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Nani didn't recognize Tommy's voice, she was used with drunk men caughing her from behind, so it was almost automatic she turning around and punching hard on his nose... She only figured who it was behind her too late. ''Geez, Tommy... I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry...'', she tried to apologize and put the tray with empty glasses down, ''I thought you were a drunk man, I'm sorry...'', she said anxiously while she checked if he was alright.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Ariel smiled sadly and tilted her head a little to the side as Aladdin spoke, and felt so sorry for him. He must really like him, but there is no way he can have him..
    "Wait, what? For years?" Ariel frowned and flinched slightly when she heard it.
    "Did Jim use you for years?"

"How's it going?" Vanessa asked Eric and wrapped her arms around him from behind when she had come out from the shadows. For Vanessa- it wasn't so difficult to see who the people are. Especially not when she had kept her eyes on them before. How they walk, smell, bodylangauge- just a few things she was really good at.
    "And are you having fun?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Tommy gasped and stumbled back, holding his nose. "Gah..." He groaned, cracking an eye open to look at her with bewilderment. "Well...I guess I should have known better," He muttered before rubbing his nose and chuckling slightly. "Hello to you, too," He said sarcastically, a small smirk pulling onto his lips.

Aladdin shrugged and looked away. "When we were kids...I was in love with him, even back then. We were really close. He'd willingly hold my hand and hold me at night to keep me from having nightmares...It was nice, but...I don't think he ever meant it. I made him happy. That was all he wanted. Not me, just the feeling," He mumbled, looking down for a moment. "I think I always knew...I just liked the feeling of being needed -- wanted. I mean, I've lived on my own my whole life -- being beaten, raped, used...Having someone who wanted me around? God, I was in paradise," He admitted quietly, smiling sadly. "But...I have someone who wants me around again. And, he's an amazing person. I don't know if I'm enough for him, but I'm going to try to be. Jim needs you -- not me. I'll always be here for him, and I forgive him for everything's that happened," He shrugged.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh.. okay.." Ariel said quietly and nodded slightly before she took a deep breaht and looked up at Aladdin.
    "I'm glad that you're happy. You really deserves someone great.. I hope -- he is a good person.." She said softly and gave him a quick- awkward hug.
    "I guess we should go out there again.. But it was nice to talk to you again.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:30 am