Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) Empty Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 am

Odette nervously made her way to the Rolfe Mansion and sighed as she looked down at herself, she still couldn't beliege she was pregnant. She knocked on the door and asked to see Marina, another side of her really hoped that she didn't have to tell people this.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 am

[Sorry for late answer...DX]

One maid gently led Odette to where the lunch was going to be set, she smiled towards her and walked back to tell Marina her guest has arrived.

Marina walked downstairs and went outside at the gazebo to welcome her friend, ''Odette! How are you, hun?'', she smiled brightly and pulled Odette into a wamr hug.
    Odette
    Odette

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

Odette smiled and hugged Marina, "I'm ok....I love the garden." She commented as she pulled back and smiled at the place.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 am

''Oh, I'm glad you liked'', Marina said with a smile and sat down on one chair, gesturing to Odette seat in front of her. ''So how have you been since your last visiting? Have you gone to the doctor?'', she said with a childishly sparkle on her eye.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 am

Odette smiled but it was a slightly pensieve smile, "Uh, yeah I did...and I'm pregnant." She said softly, one hand drifiting lower to lightly touch her stomach. "Who would have thought? Huh?" She asked with a little shake of her head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:51 am

Marina's smile faded slightly once she remembered who was the father of the child Odette was carrying... ''That's... great, Odette. Congratulations!'', she smiled gently and right after she bit her lip. ''Have you told Michael about it?'', she asked carefully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am

Odette shook her head, "Uhh no....I...I'm not sure how to tell him." She admitted, she had a feeling if he knew she was pregnant he would end things between them. She sighed, however he would start to notice a few things and besides he could always tell when she was hiding something from him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 am

Marina gave her a gentle smile, ''You should talk to him... But only if it's not dangerous to you or the baby... I can't trust any of the those twins, Odette... I'm sorry, but it's true'', she said quietly and rested her hands upon her lap.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 am

Odette gave her a sad smile, "I know." She said quietly. She didn't blame Marina for feeling that way, in fact she understood it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 am

Marina sighed, she wanted to help Odette somehow, but didn't see what she could do. Maybe at the moment she could try to take that sad smile from her face.
    ''Have you thought about if it's going to be a boy or a girl??'', she asked, not holding back her exciment about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 am

Odette smiled, "No...I'm not really picky though, a boy or a girl would be lovely." She admitted and smiled warmly at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 am

''Really? Don't you have an odd feeling telling which one is going to be born first?'', she tilted her head and smiled shyly, ''I've always knew I would have a boy, and now I have Damon'', she smiled fondly and looked up to the house, towards where the nursery was supposed to be.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 am

Odette smiled, "I think either a boy or a girl would be great...maybe even twins." She said, for some reason thinking about having twins...it felt right and not at all strange.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:25 am

''Hmm... twins?'', Marina said with a thoughful expression, ''That's a possibility, since the father is a twin... maybe it would be a boy, and a girl'', she chuckled, taking her thoughts far away.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 am

Odette smiled, "Oh that would be nice." She said softly as she thought more about having twins..."Alice and Alex." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:45 am

''I see someone already chose the names'', Marina cooed playful while the mais came bringing the appetizer, olives, some cheese and grapes. ''I make sure we won't have apples on the menu today'', she said with a small smirk as she took a small bunch of grapes for herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 am

Odette smiled, " Yeah uh sorry about that." She said with some embarrasement as she took a few olives. She popped one into her mouth and looked around the garden once again, "I wasn't lying earlier...this place is beautiful." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:59 am

''Don't need to worry, Odette. It's perfectly understantable'', she said with gentle eyes as she took a small grape into her mouth. ''We brought Damon this morning at the garden, and he enjoyed the sun and the hummingbirds that flew around the flowers'', she said smilling tenderly at the memory. ''The first time you hold your child, Odette, I have no words to describe it'', Marina said with a moved voice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 am

She smiled, "It sounds amazing." She whispered quietly as she smiled at Marina. Having her own child...both scared her and intrigued her...she wasn't sure which feeling was stronger though.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:46 am

Marina smiled at Odette, guessing what was passing by the blonde's head, ''The first child is always scary and at the same time amazing, it's normal be afraid, so don't think that having this feeling would make you a bad mother. I was afraid, and sometimes I'm still afraid of not doing the right thing for Damon, but as I see his little eyes looking back at me, I know exactly what to do, and I don't feel scared anymore'', she smiled and took a little grape on her mouth.

Last edited by Marina on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Odette smiled and took some cheese, "Just like that? Aren't there moments when you don't know what to do?" She asked curiously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 pm

''As I said before, I only need to look into Damon's eyes to know what to do. He had never cried since he was born, and we only know he's having some kind of cramps when he gasped, or makes a face... But he never cries'', Marina said softly. A non crying baby would be a dream to every parents, but Marina knew he was different because of that night when John snapped. She shook her head banising the thought, and smiled gently at Odette. ''Once you know you child, you know exactly what to do, it's a give only us mother have.''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:10 am

Odette smiled, "I believe you." She said and took another oliver which she ate thoughtfully. She smiled at Marina and then looked down at her lap.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 am

Marina sighed softly and got lost for a moment admiring the view of the back yards. Marina asked to plant a beautiful tree where was the bird bath before, and around the trunk there was little flowers. She turned back to Odette with a blissful smile. ''Wouldn't you like if every day of your life was like today. Peaceful, lighted and warm. I'm feeling so carefree right now'', she said with a small chuckle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:55 am

Odette laughed, "Honestly I would be more weirded out more then anything....I've grown so used to my life being dangerous that well...normal would be interesting." She admitted with a little chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:02 pm