Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Gift of a Friend (( Tag: Esme ))

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

A Gift of a Friend (( Tag: Esme )) Empty A Gift of a Friend (( Tag: Esme ))

Post  Jasmine Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 am

Jasmine drops her full coin bag in her clevage, just to make sure no one tries to swipe it. Dancing for four hours straight with only coins that people throw at you and splitting up between five girls each time? Jasmine deserved her share and she'll rip anything from someone if they try to steal from her. She didn't want to quite leave yet, knowing Marina wouldn't need her help until a little bit later. Jasmine looks around before seeinga crowd of people, watching a perfomance for once rather than dance? Jas could do that. She walks over, snaking through the crowd to see better.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

A Gift of a Friend (( Tag: Esme )) Empty Re: A Gift of a Friend (( Tag: Esme ))

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 am

((sorry for the long wait >.<))

The young gypsy was so focused and cocentarted on ehr dance steps, that she almost forgot she's been having a crowd for quite some time now. Whenever she started to dance, it was just so eays for her to simply drown in her own world. People always said she had a lively fantasy, which her uncles had only praised her for. This was just one of ehr many ways to feel absolute freedom. This was just ehr warming up though, wait until her preformance on stage.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am

(( Nope, it's fine Razz I left work before I could make a new topic x3... NO PROBLEMO <3 ))

Jasmine watches the girl dancing, looking at her with some familiarity. She only shrugs before clapping along with the crowd with a smile on her face. It felt nice not to be in the spotlight for once and with a good performance also. Jasmine takes a coin from her bag and places it next to the pile of coins.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 am

((aaah okie good Very Happy <333))

She snapped out of ehr little trance when she head a familiar whistle and stopped her dancing. Time to go help out the others. As the crowd started to leave she croushed down to gather all the coins she earend. Wow, she might be able to share this with the rest!
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 am

Jasmine waited till everyone scattered away from the place before walking up to Esme.
    "Hey~." She says, with a bright smile. "You're REALLY good and lovely focus you have there."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 am

Esme looked up, returning the same bright smile to the girl. "Thanks, lots of practice, sweat and sprains," she chuckled.
    She titled her head, studying Jasmine. She was familiar, but then again Esme almost new and aw everyone in town. Surely she must've seen her walking around here soemtime.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 am

"The usual when it comes to being a dancer. I'm Jasmine, also a dancer." Jasmine introduces herself, offering her her hand with a smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 am

Her smile widened and happily took her hand. "Nice to meet you Jas," she greated, already giving the girl a nickname for her to use. "So that's why you're so familiar... i thoguh i've seen you around here! You're pretty good yourself."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 am

"Thanks~." She smiles before crossing her arms. "Well... You seem so familiar to, but that is the first time I've seen you dance though... Maybe." She shrugs slightly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am

She titled her head. "Really? huh, i thought i've danced all around town by now. Aw well, you saw me now," she grinned.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:06 am

"I just might have not caught the right time." Jasmine shrugs before smiling. "Either way, who taught you such moves?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Oh, I've got alot of unwilling teachers," she said happily. "Most of us enjoys dancing and music, so we either teach ourselves or each other."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 am

(( Unwillingly teachers she says XDDD Esme, I love you so <3 ))

"Oh?" She giggles before nodding, "Usually how it goes but that also means you have natural talent within you. We should dance together sometime. I think we'd kick ass."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:18 am

((no sane peson would want her as a student xDDDD <333))

"Totally! That's a GREAT idea!" she agreedand took Jasmine's hands. "How about at the carnival? My uncle and firends are setting up this big stage, and one of our dancers got stabbed in her leg so how about you take her place??"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:56 am

(( XDDD Gosh~ I love her soo much! ))

"Sure~!" Jasmine accepts hearing the words, stage, dancer, and replaced. She blinks before realizing what she said. "Wait- What? Stabbed in the Leg?! HOW?!"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:01 am

((xDDDDD))

"Well, let's just say she kicked the wrong person *cough*guard*cough*, though it wwas the guys falut for grabbing her butt," she explained, not seeign what the big deal was. "But she'll be fine, she just won't be able to dance for a while."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 am

"Oh... Understandable... Somewhat..." Jasmine says, furrowing her brows a bit before shrugging.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 am

"So anyway, you siad your name was Jasmine right? Jas... hmmm.... even your name reminds me of soemone," she mused to herself.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:40 am

"Well... You never told me your name. Than maybe we might know why we look so familiar towards each other." Jasmine says, raising her eyebrows.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 am

"Oh you're right I didn't," she laughed sheepihsly. "I'm called Esme most of the time. Whole name's Esmeralda. Ring any bells?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

"Esmeralda... Esmer... Esme... ESME!" Jasmine says, the name finally clicking in her head. "You're Flynn's younger sister! Well... sort of. Not blood related that is. Remember?! We met that one time at the Feast of Fools!"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 am

"ooooh you know Flynnie? Yeah he's sort of a replacemnt for a big brother I never had and...." she blinked, realization slowly sinking. "You're that Jasmine? From that feast of fools when someoen got killed on stage??" she gsped before tackling her into a hug. "Ohmygosh! I thought you like, just vanished! Wich you kind of did, to me, and then I just forgot about you!"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

"Yes!" Jasmine giggles, returning the hug. "I did vanish because I started working at the club which consumed all my time!"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 am

"Which club?" she asked curiously, now wanting to know all that had happend to her long lost friend. Though they barely knew each other even back then, Esme really saw Jasmine as one of her own.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 am

"Uhh..." Jasmine says, not really wanting her to tell which club exactly. She wanted to lie and say a normal, non-sexual one but she couldn't lie. "The uhm... Wonderland Dancers Club."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm