Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A New Friend (Tag Wendy)

Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-28

A New Friend (Tag Wendy) Empty A New Friend (Tag Wendy)

Post  Eilonwy Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Eilonwy was actually kind of excited with all these new people coming into the kingdom. She was always willing to meet new people, and if they turned out to be interesting, then that was practically a good day in the making. She'd seen glimpses of them throughout the castle, but hadn't had a chance to talk to any of them, mostly because she wondered if it was proper or not. Melody always got onto her for that, telling her that if anyone gave her trouble that she would pull a prank on them later. Eilonwy hoped it wouldn't come to that. Melody's pranks could be vicious if she wanted them to be. She pushed such thoughts out of her head and focused on looking around for someone to talk to. She needed some conversation to distract her for a while.
    Wendy
    Wendy

Antal inlägg : 79
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A New Friend (Tag Wendy) Empty Re: A New Friend (Tag Wendy)

Post  Wendy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 am

Wendy had been spending another day alone exploring the castle, she found herself amused by the yard, it was very well decorated, she admired the details of the floor to the dedication that was put on the flowers at the side. Wendy walked towards a bunch of roses looking at them surprisingly, it was so different back to her home and yet so similar. She was looking around hoping to find someone she knew, but all she could see where new face, and some very intimidating guards.
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Eilonwy thought she spotted somebody not too far away and it took her a moment to realize who it was. It was Wendy, one of Princess Cinderella's many cousins. She remembered Melody mentioning her as one of the many people arriving at the castle. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully as she approached her. "Nice day out, isn't it?"
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Wendy turned to the voice it approach, she smiled and nodded, surprised by the face she remembered seen her around princess Melody, but never truly met her since that day. "Good morning indeed" she answered as she looked at the sky for a moment, "So it seems, is interesting how calm today has been don't you think?" she asked as she tilted her head, "Sorry but...are you friends with Melody? i'm sure I've seen you with her around."
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Eilonwy nodded in agreement. "I'm surprised too. Usually things are a bit more hustle and bustle around here. But I guess sometimes excitement and busy-work wears off after a while, otherwise people would be dropping dead from exhaustion." She gave a little laugh. "Mm-hmm," she replied, nodding. "I'm Eilonwy, her lady-in-waiting." She gave a curtsy. "And you're Wendy, one of Cinderella's cousins, right?"
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Wendy listened to the girl and nodded understanding, it was quite similar to how it worked back to her home, "I guess you're right, sometimes people need to rest, but c'mon it seems like a great day to do something...though I have no idea what" she said as she curtsy back, "I see, so I guess you two are friends? that's so sweet! oh yes I am, Wendy here pleased to meet you Eilonwy, that's such an interesting name, so interesting that it should work brilliant for a story or legendary character!"
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Good point." Today was a rather nice day. Eilonwy would rather take a walk through the gardens than sit inside. She laughed at Wendy's comment about her name. "You think so? I guess it is rather unusual. I haven't heard anyone else having that name before. But Wendy is a pretty name, too."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 pm