Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus) Empty Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus)

Post  Odette Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

Odette had agreed to meet with Proteus in the town square and was happy when Esme agreed to watch the twins that morning. She rode out to the town square on Angus and headed to one of the fountains where they had decided to meet, Odette was planning on taking him to some of the bakery's and just getting to know Proteus better. After she arrived at the destination, she tied off Angus and sat down on the fountain edge where she trailed her fingers through the water. She was nervous...what would Proteus think of her? Would he still like her if he ever found out about her job? That question worried her more then she wanted to admit. She was a strong, capable woman but she tended to be slightly insecure and that bothered her. She was supposed to be an assassin for heavens sake and here she was always second guessing herself. She had a feeling Proteus was still the gentle, kind person he had always been and that gave her mixed feelings. She wanted him to always retain that part of him...it made her feel happy knowing she still had a good friend.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Antal inlägg : 33
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-08

Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus) Empty Re: Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus)

Post  xProteus Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 am

Proteus had started out for the center of the town square a bit early, so he could go slowly and take in the sights of the town. It was one of his favorite things to do on his various trips to various towns-checking on how the people were, taking in each place's unique cultures-it was all very interesting. Approaching his agreed-upon meeting spot with Odette, Proteus was grinning brightly and had a light skip in his step as he walked down the street, and when the blonde came into sight, Proteus had to stop for a second. His breath got caught in his throat as he took in the lovely sight of Odette sitting at the fountain, and it filled his heart with warmth as he watched her subtle movements.

Proteus had still not shaken off the thrill he had felt of finding and being reunited with Odette. He was just so relieved and happy, and that relief was clear in his eyes that were shining with a bright, child-like enthusiasm, and the joy he felt was evident in his broad smile as he made his way over to Odette once more. He slowed his steps the closer he got to Odette, his smile becoming playfully mischievous as he crouched forward and positioned himself to come up behind Odette. "Guess who?" he asked as he covered Odette's eyes from behind, lowering his voice a bit and speaking with a rhythmic tone.
    Odette
    Odette

Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus) Empty Re: Shopping with A Friend (tags: Proteus)

Post  Odette Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 am

Odette had heard someone approaching her from behind and gave a startled noise when her eyes were covered. A little laugh escaped her lips as she thought about who it could be, "Hmmm is this Proteus I wonder?" She asked lightly. She was actually slightly curious as whoever it was was masking their voice. She wanted to know who it was but she decided to play along for Proteus, if it was him.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 am

Proteus held back his laughter when Odette responded to him, his crooked grin spreading farther over his face as she played along. "Proteus? Who is this Proteus you speak of?" he asked in a thick accent. Soon after though, he dropped the charade and turned Odette around where she was seated to face him as he chuckled softly. "Hi there," he greeted lovingly as he sat beside Odette, sitting sideways so he could look at Odette straight on, and looking into her eyes with a deep gaze. "How are you?" he asked sincerely, his voice soft, as he casually reached out and took one of Odette's hands in his, lightly rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

Last edited by xProteus on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 am

Odette smiled up at him, "I'm good, nice little charade there you almost had me fooled." She said lightly as she tapped his nose with her finger playfully. She glanced down at his hand encasing hers and gave him a slightly amused look. "May I have my hand back?" She asked lightly but with a soft smile on her lips.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:45 am

Proteus squeezed his eyes shut as he crinkled his nose when Odette playfully tapped it, laughing quietly as he opened his eyes again and looked over at Odette. He looked down fondly at their hands then as she brought it up, turning them lightly from side to side. "Hm...I don't know..." he said playfully tentative, looking up at Odette then with a mischievous smirk. "I may need to hold onto it for a little while," he continued.

((Sorry this post sucks.>.< I couldn't think of anything else to say.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am