Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen ))

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen )) Empty They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen ))

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:17 am

Jasmine skips up to Grandma Fa's mansion steps. It's been awhile since she's been here since Naveen has been gone for his trip. Now, she gets to visit again. She knocks on the door casually before a servant lets her in. She stops in the middle of the floor before calling Naveen's name.
    "Naveeeen~. Where are you, you big lug? You're bestest best friend wants to talk to her bestest best friend who hasn't talked to her in nearly a month. Unless her bestest best friend forgot about her... than that's just mean." She puffs out her bottom lip.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen )) Empty Re: They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen ))

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 am

Naveen had been alternating between lying in various positions on his bed and banging his fist against his head, and pacing back and forth along his room, rubbing his forehead vigorously. This has been the scene since Naveen spoke to Aladdin last, and since they kissed. It seemed like the harder he racked his brain for answers, the farther back, and more stuck in, they were pushed.

He only was finally snapped out of this state when he heard his name being called. Part of him was thrilled to hear this particular voice, but the other part started thinking back to Aladdin, and his many mixed feelings involving the male, and his visitor. He went with the former though, as he started to make his way out of his room and to the stairs. "Who could ever forget about you? A person can hear you miles away," he said in mock exasperation, a cheeky smirk on his lips, and rolling his eyes as he walked down the stairs, sliding his hand along the railing as he walked. "And we talked a few weeks ago," he added matter of factly as he stopped in front of Jasmine, crossing his arms over his chest.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen )) Empty Re: They Gonna Talk About Ali (( Tag: Naveen ))

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:04 am

Jasmine giggles before smiling. "NAVEEN~." She jumps onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging tightly. "I missed you~." She cooes before feeling his tense shoulders. Her brows furrowed before moving away from him slightly, feeling his biceps and his chest. Her eyes grow concerning.
    "Naveen, you as tense as a virgin girl getting ready for her first time. ( got no filter this chick...) What's wrong? You're not usually this bad." She looks at him with her big brown eyes filled with concern and worry.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 am

Naveen was only the smallest bit surprised as Jasmine threw herself into him, finding it very easy to let himself fall into her embrace. Easier than it had been for him for a long while. Why did it feel a bit less awkward to be near Jasmine? Was it because of Aladdin? He didn't know anything anymore. Naveen smiled softly as he tightened his arms around Jasmine's back and waist, laying his head atop of hers, and he kept a small, somewhat forced, half smile on his lips, making it as reassuring as he could, as Jasmine pulled away and ran her hands over his tight muscles.

He let out a light laugh at her comparison, again hoping to reassure her that he was fine, looking down at her with soft, warm eyes. "Everything's fine. Really," he assured her, rubbing her back gently. "I'm just-Worried about a friend of mine," he lied slightly, widening his smile a bit, his eyes glistening hopefully. Sure, he was still worried about Aladdin, but, if he was being honest, that wasn't what had him the most tense.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:34 am

Jasmine narrows her eyes and pulls away completely. "You know how much I hate it when you're lying to me... And don't say you are because I can see it in your eyes, you're smile isn't reaching them..." She says sadly before grabbing his hands with a soft touch. "Please... Tell me what's bothering you?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 am

Naveen let out a sigh as he looked down between the two of them, releasing one of Jasmine's hand to rub his eyes and face and then looking up at Jasmine, playfully defeated. "You know me too well," he said lightly with a small smile, then his smile fell and looked around them, checking if they were alone. "Come on," he instructed gently, lightly pulling jasmine after him, leading her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He made sure to close the doors behind them, pausing with his back towards Jasmine, facing the doors, as he tried to figure out what to tell Jasmine, and how to tell her. "Jasmine,I-" he started as he slowly turned around to face her, being stopped short when he met her gaze. He let out a sigh and then walked over to sit on the bed, dropping his head into his hands. "I'm so confused," he whispered to the ground in a broken voice.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 am

Jasmine follows Naveen with worry but she doesn't say anything until they get into his room. She looks at him with soft eyes but they soon turn sad when he told her he was confused. Jasmine walks over to him, sitting down on the bed right next to him. She places her hands on his lap and ontop of his head, playing with his hair.
    "What are you confused about?" She asked in a caring, soft voice as she bends her head to see his eyes. She hated seeing him this sad and broken. Usually, though she hate to admit it, Jasmine would always be the one crying to him how her life seemed so horrible and how people would treat her like an object. He'd always been the one to brush away the tears from her eyes and told her that everything will get better in time.
    The day that he told her that he was going away on a tour, on the outside she felt so happy and proud for him but once he left she nearly cried for days knowing that her best friend, the only real person that cared for her, wasn't with her anymore. Even when he came back, she once again ran to him about her issues with Phillip. This time however, she will be his rock, the shoulder to cry on, and to be his voice of reason.

(( *cough* Totally didn't mean it to be long XDD My feels are coming oout <3 ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 am

((No problem!!! So sweet!!! And sorry this took so long!))

Naveen looked up at Jasmine through his arm momentarily before chewing on his bottom and looking at the ground again. He knew he could trust Jasmine, and that she wouldn't judge him, but still...How was he supposed to tell his best friend who he had had a crush on about having feelings for another guy? He kept his eyes on his hands as he nervously twisted and tangled his fingers together, still chewing at his lip as a lump formed in his throat. He swallowed down the lump hard and cleared his throat as he worked out the best way to explain his mixed feelings to Jasmine. "Do you know why I left town a couple years ago?" he asked softly, still fiddling with his hands, his eyes not leaving the ground.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 am

"Because of that Tour, you told me before you left." Jasmine tells him, giving him a small smile. She places a comforting hand on his hand, telling him that she was there for him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:23 am

Naveen started to lightly shake his head as Jasmine answered him, taking her hand in his and rubbing the back of it with his thumb, trying to calm himself. "I only joined that tour," he stopped to look up at Jasmine hesitantly and swallow a lump that had formed in his throat. "So that I would have a reason to leave town," he finished, keeping his gaze on Jasmine's face as he spoke. "And I wanted to leave because," he started to explain, looking back down at his hands as he held Jasmine's in both of them, letting out a deep sigh and hanging his head a bit as he prepared to come clean about his feelings. "Because I thought I might like you...As more than just a best friend," he finally admitted quietly, keeping his eyes on their hands, playing with her hand in his. "But now I think I might like someone else, like that," he continued after a few seconds in an exasperated tone, his head lifting but not turning towards Jasmine, and he released Jasmine's hand from one of his as he threw it in the air. But he quickly returned to his hunched over position, both hands holding Jasmine's as he waited for her response.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 am

Jasmine blinks, listening to him as he confesses. "I'm... sorry that I never noticed..." She whispers, looking a bit down before looking back at him. "Hey..." Jasmine quickly says, reaching her hand up to gently make him look at her. "I want you to know no matter what we felt in the past, I will always be here for you. Just as you were for me when I was... going off about my problems." She smiles but she did feel guilty for talking to him about Phillip. Jasmine taps him to sit up all the way as she turns on his bed, sitting indian style and placing her hands on his. "Tell me everything about this New person."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 am

Naveen looked back over at Jasmine, surprised as he heard her apologize, and smiled gently over to her in reassurance, and then turned his attention back to their hands, lightly massaging hers with his. He allowed her to turn his chin up so that he was looking into her deep brown hues, and he smiled softly towards her in response to her own. He reached up to lightly brush his fingers against her cheek, and hold her face softly while still brushing her cheek with his thumb, giving her hand a small squeeze with his other hand that still held hers. "That's what friends are for," he said softly before leaning into kiss her forehead. It was actually starting to feel like the old days between them, before his crush on her, and he felt so relieved.

Naveen turned on the bed as well when Jasmine did, bending one leg up onto the bed and holding his knees while the other still hung off the side. He looked down to his lap as he thought about where to start, chewing his bottom lip. "Well...You see...It's....Kind of complicated..." he started out uncertainly, still trying to figure out what to say. He knew he could trust Jasmine with this information, but that didn't make any less awkward.

Last edited by Naveen on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Jasmine smiles before raising an eyebrow, playfully. "Complicated is a word that I do not know of. Hit me with your best." Jasmine jokes, trying to lighten up the mood. She could tell the aura of awkwardness exuding off his body and she didn't like it one bit.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:02 am

Naveen looked up slightly and smiled up shyly at Jasmine, the smile falling however as he looked back down at his hands on his leg, fiddling with his fingers as he tried to figure out how to start. He started to nervously chew on his bottom lip, and then he gulped down the large lump that had formed in his throat. "Well...You see," he started uncertainly, stopping to clear his throat. "This person is really great. Nice, fun, and makes me feel good when I'm with them. And feel sad when they're gone," he explained quietly, keeping his eyes on his hands. "It's just....Well....You see....It's a guy," he finally said, almost in a whisper, chancing a brief glance up at Jasmine once he said it but quickly looking down again, focusing on his hands as he nervously twisted them and picked at his nails and cuticles.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Jasmine was silent, awfully silent when he told her that he liked a guy. Jasmien brushes back the hair from his face, "Navy~! I knew you were too pretty to be straight! Congrats~! Is he cute?!" Jasmine smiles reaches from cheek to cheek.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 am

Naveen looked up briefly at Jasmine as she brushed back some of his hair but quickly looked down to the ground again, his face growing red at her reaction. He laughed nervously at her "realization", rubbing his face and then running a hand through his hair as he fidgeted in his seat, still keeping his eyes on the ground. "He's adorable," he answered playfully, but genuinely, still laughing lightly.

Naveen then grew quiet all of a sudden, his face contemplative, and his brow furrowed as he fell deep in thought, his mind turning over Jasmine's words and examining them. "Did you-Did you really know?" he asked apprehensively, looking up shyly from the side over at Jasmine. His face was completely vulnerable, a rarity for him, and his eyes showed all his feelings of apprehension and fear. It wasn't the 'liking a guy thing.' At least not entirely. It was the 'everyone knowing before him' thought. He hated being the last to know about anything, especially if it involved him in some way. This was all just so new to him, and different, and he didn't know what to do, also rare.

He turned his face back down and looked at his hands that he was holding together tightly as he leaned forward on his elbows on top of his knees. Despite everything that was going through his mind though, all the chaos and conflicting emotions, he couldn't help but feel relieved that Jasmine was in fact okay with this. Or at least she seemed to be, and he could usually tell. Even when he had had his crush on her, she was still always his best friend, and her opinion met everything to him. There were only ever two people he never wanted to disappoint, course now he guessed there were three.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 am

"Ohh... Adorable? I can work with that." Jasmine giggles with a smile. ( Ew, Jas. Talking about your twin. xD ) She looks back at Naveen with her head slightly tilted. "Well... to tell you the honest truth, I never wanted you to find a girl to be with. Only because I was afraid she was going to take you away from me. "
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:09 am

Naveen laughed lightly, and a bit nervously, with Jasmine as he looked at his hands, twisting them and fiddling with them nervously. He then looked up to the side at Jasmine with soft eyes, a warm smile appearing on his lips and then a light laugh escaping his throat as he looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but no one could steal me from you," he laughed lightly, shaking his head, his face toward the ground. "You're stuck with me," he said as he met Jasmine's gaze, giving her a light nudge to the side and a small wink, a content smile on his lips.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 am

Jasmine giggles, "Who ever said that you're the bad one to be stuck with? You're stuck with my pretty butt all the time. It's hard when your own butt is being upstaged by your own best friend's butt. It hurts you know?" She puffs out her lip, placing her hand on her heart. She burst into giggles before hugging Naveen, placing her forehead on his. "But I wouldn't trade you for the world. So you're stuck with me also."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 am

"Aw...." Naveen said in over-exaggerated sadness, puffing out his own lip in a pout and looking up at Jasmine sadly, before a huge grin spread across his face and he lifted Jasmine onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist.. "You know I can't help how amazing my butt is," he said in mock seriousness, the only way of knowing he was joking around was the most obvious, his large grin. "But yours is nice too," he complimented quickly, patting her hip lightly before chuckling softly as she giggled, hugging her back tightly, letting out a sigh as she leaned her forehead against his. "I am glad to hear that," he whispered, a blissful smile on his lips. "You don't know how much I missed....This....Us," he explained, pulling back a bit so that he could meet her deep brown hues with his, smiling up at her face warmly.

Last edited by Naveen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am

"I missed Us too..." Jasmine says, leaning her head against his shoulder. She traces her finger down his shirt softly, "You have no idea how much easier it is to have you around. Both as my friend... and a Dance buddy. Because seriously, half of the guys I've dance with can't dance to save their life. How are they professionals, I will never know." She looks at him with a puffed out lip and wide eyes, almost pleading him to do something about the stupidity. She breaks into a smile, combing back his messy hair with her fingers.
    "So, how long have you been moping up here thinking that Love sucks?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 am

Naveen smiled contently as Jasmine rested her head on his shoulder, reaching up and taking hold of her hand that had been drawing on his shirt, giving a light squeeze as he bent his neck to look down at her face, his face full of warmth. He chuckled quietly and looked down at their hands he held on his chest as she told him about her recent dance partners, smirking softly and slightly cockily. "We can't all be amazing," he said quietly with a slight chuckle in his voice, rubbing the back of Jasmine's hand softly with his thumb, then releasing her hand to gently pat her cheek as she looked up at him, smirking playfully, and then placing a light kiss on her nose. He kept his eyes locked on hers as he leaned his head against her hand as she ran her fingers through his hair, smiling contently. "Eh, a little while," he answered her simply with a shrug. "But hopefully not too long. Not long enough to make falling more difficult," he added with a sheepish smile, his eyes shining hopefully as he looked up at Jasmine through his eye lashes.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 am

Jasmine giggles at his gestures, smiling at him. She grins, an idea sparking across her brown eyes. "Well, it's a good thing you have me. It's time to get you back into the playing field." Jasmine pats his shoulder before hopping out of his lap, skipping over to his closet. Jasmine rampsacks his closet throwing out clothes, fully knowing the maids will pick them up later.

"Too desperate, Too girly, Too slutty, too man-whore. Oh what about this?" She walks out, placing one of his shirts infront of her, wearing one of his hats. She poses it a bit before making a face, "I agree, too Jasmine." She shrugs, tossing it to the side and going back into his closet.
    "So, how did you meet this Dashing Young Fellow anyways? I'm dying to know the details~."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Naveen chuckled softly, and then a bit harder as Jasmine got up and started going through his clothes, watching amused, and fondly, as he leaned back on his arms. He bit his bottom lip and he smiled sheepishly, looking down at his lap, when she asked about Aladdin, and chuckled again to himself quietly. "Well I was just doing my thing, dancing with some kids in the town square, and when the song that some guys were playing was done, he just came up to me, and we just started talking," he explained, shrugging lightly and smiling fondly as he thought back to his and Aladdin's first meeting. "Then he asked me about dance lessons, and I thought why not, so we met up again,' he laughed lightly, and shrugging again.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 am

"Ohhh~ Dance lessons? Sounds fiesty~" Jasmine pokes her head out from the closet. She walks over to him, placing the clothing over his body. "Gays are always the prettiest. Now go get change." She shoves the clothing in his arms before pushing him towards the bathroom. Jasmine hops back over to his bed and sits down. "What kind of Dancing lessons did you give him Naveen?" She asks, a little hummingly tease in her voice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:14 am