Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen) Empty A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 am

Aladdin looked around Naveen's room with uneasy, yet wide, fascinated eyes. He'd never been in a home like this -- the tavern was the only home he'd ever known. And, this was far from his abandoned building. He shook his head and looked down to his bandaged up leg. It was better to an extent than it had been a few weeks ago. But, he had only been able to try walking once or twice with Naveen. That boy was too protective to let him do it on his own. Which, really, Al didn't mind. He didn't like seeing Naveen stressed.

But, Naveen wasn't here -- he was a dance performance. Al needed to try. He slid his legs off the side of the bed and grabbed his crutch. He put his weight onto his good leg and winced slightly as he tried to put weight onto his other leg. His hurt arm was in a sling. He swallowed the lump in his throat and took in a slow breath. He hobbled a bit, but managed to keep himself upright as he walked along the hallway. He looked around curiously.

He got a far ways before he became distracted with photographs of Naveen from when he was younger. The slick floor took the crutch out from under him as he leaned on it. And, so he went down. He groaned, laying on his back and staring at the tall ceiling. "Great going, Aladdin," He muttered to himself as he pushed himself up on his good elbow.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen) Empty Re: A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 am

Fa sighned tiredly to herself as she enterd her home, giving her driver the rest of the day off. She never thougth she'd think this about herslef but... she was feeling old. Granted, she was, but she had never let that gotten in her wya, she's aways been full of energy, strong and healthy, so she never flet like she was becoming to old to keep working at the council, which was a lot of stress. Epseically when there wa smore men theren women there who though they belgoned hom in the kitchen.
    "How shameful," she snorted. She had showed them alirght, if it hadn't been for her there wouldn't even be a council. But wiht all the trouble and crimes happenidn now, it felt like they were starting to lose grip of the situation. Maybe they needed more people, most of them there now were cowards. So there was no way she'd leave her work there now.

Walking throuhg the long halls, she psotted someone laying on the floor and stopped right infront of him, looking down at his afce. He wa smost certanily not one of the servants. "Are you lost boy?"

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen) Empty Re: A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 am

Aladdin nearly jumped out of his skin. He hadn't expected anyone in the house. His whole body turned red with embarrassment. "N-N-No--! Uh...well, sorta," He stammered, shaking his head and trying to fix his scraggly black hair. He hadn't left Naveen's room since he'd gotten there. Everyone in the house was so busy -- he hated being in the way. "I...fell...down..." He mumbled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck as he manged to sit up, wincing slightly as his leg ached.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 am

"I figured," she mutterd, studying his leg. The boy's whole body looked beat up. And jugingn by his cloths and the lost look on his afce, he clearly wasn't one of Naveen's wealthyier friends. Beaucse who else would've invited him here? The servants she had always keept their distance from the people living on the streets.
    "I'll fix you a crutch, and something to eat. You're like a walking skeleton" she scolwed and calmy continued on her way past him. "You've got a name boy?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 am

Aladdin chewed on his bottom lip nervously. He wasn't the type to talk to someone with...well, money. He wasn't...sophisticated and fancy like the people he saw. They tended to avoid him at all costs.

"Oh...thank you!" He chimed, pushing himself up the best he could with the metal crutch he had. He frowned at her words and looked down at himself. It wasn't that bad, was it? He thought he'd actually put on a pound or two...He sighed, following after her slowly. "A-Aladdin," He said with a small, sheepish smile.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 am

She perked up. "Aladdin? What a ncie name, I think i may have heard your name mentioned on the streets once or twice," she mused to herself.
    Spottign a servant girl dusting off, she called her over, telling her to get Aladdin a crutch and to tell the kicten to fix something to eat. The sverabt eyed Aladdin quickly and wrinkled her nose before givign a slight bow to Fa, and was on her way.
    "Don't mind her Aladdain, she's just an ignorant young girl."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 am

Aladdin smiled as she complimented her name, but his smile quickly went away at the mention of her hearing his name before. He didn't want her to figure out where she might have heard about him. Thief, prostitute, crazy guy on the roof -- he'd heard it all recently. It didn't affect him, no, but he did know if he wanted to be anything -- and have a good enough reputation to be around Naveen -- he'd have to try and get past all of that.

"Yes'm," He mumbled, looking at the ground as he leaned on his crutch, careful to not let it slip this time.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 am

"So, might telling me how you know Naveen?" she asked casually, wlaking with ehr hands behind her back. "It's really rare of him to bring boys back here, since most of his firends are girl," she chuckled. "It's nice to see he's still making new friends."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 am

Aladdin looked up at the mention of Naveen, his eyes lighting up slightly. "Oh, I saw him dancing once at a concert. Kinda ended up staying there even after everyone was gone just watching him dance," He admitted with a slight blush. "He's been giving me dance lessons," Aladdin said with a small smile. "But...yeah, when I....got hurt....I was asleep for a while. He got there a few days later, and when I woke up, he was right there beside me. He offered to let me stay here -- and to help me learn to walk again," He said quietly. "He's a...really great guy. I'm used to being treated like dirt by anyone with a home like this," He laughed before clearing his throat. "No offense...You seem nice, too!"
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 am

Fa noticed his blush and smiled knowingly. She also felt proud over Naveen, at least she had done something right with one kids she had picked up form the streets.
    "Non taken," she chuckled. "Sadly it's true thoguh, that most filfhty rich people here turn their bakc son thhsoe who needs help the most," she frowned in disgust. "So selfish. That's human nature for ya. Anyway, you won't have to worry about being treated like that here. You're quite lucky might I add, for befrieding the adptive son of the oldest council member," she said blankly. "Now, what would you like to eat? That Naveen, forgetting to feed his guest."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:13 am

Aladdin blinked, a bit wide-eyed. A council member? God knows he could be thrown in jail for anything they wanted. But, Fa didn't seem the type. After all, everything illegal Aladdin had ever done was to keep himself alive. "Well...I already thought I was pretty lucky for just meeting Naveen," He mumbled, smiling to himself. He'd never had someone who cared for him so quickly except for Jim. But...even then, things were different with Naveen. Different was good. Healthy, too.

As she questioned him on what he wanted to eat, he furrowed his brows. "I have a choice...?" He mumbled, surprised. The best anyone ever really offered him was bread or soup. "I-I'm not picky," He said sheepishly, leaning on his good leg.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:18 am

((meheheheh Ali, get ready to get spoiled!! >8D))

"Lats time I checked the popel here have a choice yes," she stated. "at leats that what i tried to ake sure off."¨
    She gently lead into the kitchen, showing him everything they ahd tooffer. Which was, to much to even name. "Now don't be shy boy! Come on, you might never get an opportunity to choose again," she laguhed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

Ali's eyes went wide at the sight of all of the food. He'd never seen so many different things, especially in one place! Their own beds, and this much food?! What he wouldn't have given to have been in Naveen's shoes as a kid. Then again, he was glad it was Naveen and not himself -- Naveen deserved all of this more than anyone.

"I...wow...." He said, still wide-eyed like a child seeing a candy shop for the first time. "I-I don't know...! I don't know what half of this stuff is!" He admitted, flustered.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 am

He reminds me of a puppy fro some reason," fa couldn't help but think, amused at his excited reaction. "Well, there's many people working here and htye all like different things, so of course there be this much," she said matter of factly. "No then, take however much you want and just ask the butler here for something to drink. Anything. And dont' worry it's free," she chuckled and patted his back, handing him a large tray.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 am

Naveen walked quickly through the door, his arms full, as he made his way to the mansions large kitchen. He felt horrible for leaving Aladdin alone so long while he went to dance rehearsal, so he went to the market and picked up a few things to cook something special for Aladdin to make up for it. When he entered the kitchen, he was so focused on what he had been planning on doing is almost walked straight past Aladdin and Grandma Fa, and he quickly did a double take and looked at them in surprise, before turning his full attention to the injured boy. "What are you doing out of bed?" he asked sternly, raising an eyebrow, his arms still cradling the food he had bought.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

Aladdin bit on his bottom lip, listening to Fa and smiling to himself. Free food? Things were actually looking up for him. He gladly took the large tray and looked at the food. How he was going to hold a tray of food and use his crutch, he wasn't sure. He'd figure it out tho--

Oh, if he could have turned invisible, he wanted to. He smiled sheepishly at Naveen and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck after he'd set the tray down on the counter. "I...wanted to walk...so I did...and I fell, but she found me!" He pointed childishly to Fa. "And there's food...and I'm hungry..." he mumbled, poking out his bottom lip, his wide, chocolate eyes apologetic.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 am

Fa raised an eyebrow at Naveen. "My my, how nice to actually see you again. Did you forget to tell me you were back in town again? I'm starting to wonder who the old one here is," she scowled and rolled her eyes.
    "And what are you buying food for? We have more than enough here," she sighend and snapped her fingers, servants comming to place the food he bought in place.
    "Anyway, quite an adorable one you found here," she winked and ruffled up Aladdin's hair, which looked qutie funny seeing as she had to stand on her toes to do so.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:01 am

Naveen couldn't help but smile and chuckle as Aladdin made such a silly face, looking to the ground as he laughed and then meeting Aladdin's gaze through his lashes. He then turned his attention to his adoptive mother and smiled innocently as he let the servants take his food. "I was going to get to that. I've just been busy," he said casually with a small shrug, looking up at Grandma Fa with the same apologetic eyes Aladdin had just given him. "And we were just missing a few ingredients for a meal I wanted to make," he added, slipping his hands in his pocket and stepping a bit closer to Aladdin. "He is cute though, isn't he?" Naveen agreed with Fa, leaning to his side and looking at Aladdin like he was taking in his appearance, sending him a quick wink. "How are ya feeling?" he asked the other male quietly, his face growing softer as he straightened up.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 am

Aladdin chuckled silently as he heard Fa get onto Naveen for buying more food. They really didn't need it, but then again, who could get mad at Naveen when he had a face like that? He smirked as he noted Naveen was in fact using Al's own 'puppy eyes.' He chuckled, smiling boyishly as Fa ruffled his hair. However, as Naveen moved closer and then started to talk about Al's appearance, Aladdin turned red, hiding his eyes behind his bangs as he looked down at the ground shyly. He looked up in time to see Naveen wink and felt his insides do that weird fluttering thing. He shook it off and then looked to Naveen once more as he asked him a question.
    "My leg is killing me," He admitted quietly, making a face. "But, I'll survive. It won't get better if I'm stuck in bed all day," He pointed out, shrugging his shoulders as he absently leaned on Naveen's side, mostly trying to take some of the pressure of his leg. But, for being such a thin boy, his body temperature ran a good bit colder than someone who actually had food in their system. So, he was cold. Naveen was warm. Made sense to lean on him. He liked being close to him, too, but that wasn't something he would just blurt out.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 am

"Hey, don't ignore me," Fa spoke up, snapping her fingers bwteen their faces as if to wake them up. "Naveen, help your friend, or whatever he is to you, to get some food. Poor child can barley stand up on his own," she sighend and started to make some te for herself. She was so eaxahusted and needed to calm her nerves.
    "And oh Naveen, not that i'd think you go there but just in case, you better stay away from that tavern. We've been seeding alot of gurads there latetly, so it's quite easy to get in trouble," she said casually. "There's a big risk that killer form the ball is still there."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Naveen smiled gently as Aladdin spoke of his condition, and then watched as the injured boy leaned over against him, wrapping an arm around the other boy's waist so he could help Aladdin get off his bad leg more. He looked up at Fa as she snapped her fingers in his face and laughed lightly as he nodded at her "command," and then nodded again, his face more serious as she warned him about not going to the tavern, not mentioning that the tavern had been where he had found Aladdin. He helped Aladdin over to a chair and sat him down before taking the tray from the counter and started filling it with food, his face blank. He only put on a smile again as he brought the tray of food over to Aladdin and set it down in front of the boy, sitting himself across from him. "Bon appetit," he said in an over-exaggerated accent, and then chuckling softly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 am

Aladdin froze at the mention of the tavern and the killer. He looked away, frowning. Jim was in over his head, wasnt he? He just wanted Jim safe. He sighed and sat down, staring blankly at the table. As Naveen sat before him and smiled, Aladdin returned his smile slowly, but then looked away. He picked up a piece of bread and pinched off a small piece, remaining silent. He glanced at Naveen and bit his lip before looking back to his hands. "Thank you...for the food," he said politely.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:02 am

Fa sipped on her te, havign noticed the way Aladdin had frozed when she brought up the tavern. Intresting...
    She smiled at the two boys over her cup. It was nice to see Naveen ahd found someone he seemed to care about so.
    "No need to thank us my boy," she chuckled and stuide dhim quikcly before frowning. "We got to do soemthing about those cloths of yours. Pherhaps some of Naveen's old cloths would fit."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:08 am

Naveen took notice to Aladdin's solemn expression, but kept his own smile light as he crossed his arms on top of the table and looked at Aladdin, except when Grandma Fa said his name and he turned to look at her, nodding in agreement with her idea. He then looked back at Aladdin, his smile turning playful, but his eyes still soft as he laughed lightly, "Yeah. I'm sure we can find something you can fit in. I'll go see what I can find," he smiled gently before getting up from his spot to search for clothes for the other young male, or for a servant who could find something, keeping his eyes locked with Aladdin's until he walked out of the room.

((A moment for Fa and Al to bond?:3))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 am

Aladdin smiled sheepishly and then turned his eyes to Naveen. He knew the other males clothes would be baggy on him. But, it was the thought that counted. Maybe he had some clothes from when he wasn't so muscular...

Aladdin blushed and turned his eyes from the boys arms. He had to admit, Naveen was in...really good shape, to say the least. He watched as Naveen left, and then turned his eyes to Fa. He knew the woman had noticed his solemn behavior in regards to the tavern. "Have you...come to anymore leads about the ball incident?" He asked casually, picking at the piece of bread. Of course, he knew that the other food was better than bread, but he still didn't feel right about eating their food and sleeping in their house when he hadn't done anything for them. Especially now that he knew Fa was on the council, and he knew who had committed the crimes at the ball. Not to mention, he'd never done anything to Naveen to deserve being pampered like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am