Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Falling. [Tag Naveen]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Falling. [Tag Naveen] Empty Falling. [Tag Naveen]

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:04 am

Aladdin sighed, trying his best to lean on the new crutch he'd received from the woman who lived there with Naveen. She was nice. Naveen really had gotten lucky.

But, so had Aladdin. His luck had just taken a while to find its way to him. His arm was mostly healed, though still bandaged just for precautions. But, his leg was taking longer than expected to heal. Which meant he still couldn't walk. Glorious.

Naveen hadn't been in the room when Aladdin had decided to try walking again. So, here the tanned boy was, hobbling around on his crutch. He wasn't cold anymore, though -- the clothes Naveen had given him fit surprisingly well. Naveen had obviously been smaller before. Either way, the t-shirt and pajama pants he was wearing were quite comfortable. He took in a calming breath and started out across the shiny flooring of the hallway. He had found himself falling easily on this floor.

He kept his eyes trained solely on the ground. He wanted to make sure he kept his footing. He soon, however, heard the chuckle of Naveen. He smiled to himself, and in that moment, lost his balance. "Agh--!" He gasped out, flailing as he started to fall backwards.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Falling. [Tag Naveen] Empty Re: Falling. [Tag Naveen]

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 am

Naveen had walked up to his room to check on Aladdin, knowing the other male was most likely out of bed and trying to walk, despite not being healed enough to be walking on his own. So Naveen thought he would go up and help the injured boy around the house, so that Aladdin could still do some walking. An amused crooked smile started to pull at the corner of his lips when Aladdin finally came into his eye-line. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest as he watched the tan boy looking at the ground as he struggled to walk, and he let out a soft chuckle at the sight. His eyes then widened and his mouth fell open as he saw Aladdin's body heading for the ground and he was quick to jump forward and catch the other boy, sliding in on one knee, his arms wrapping around Aladdin's arms and torso. "Was this your plan all along?" Naveen asked, slightly out of breath, relief clear in his eyes and smile.

Last edited by Naveen on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 am

Aladdin had expected himself to hit the ground rather hard. But, instead, he was in Naveen's arms. He cracked open an eye, not expecting to see Naveen holding him. "W-What?!" He chuckled, blushing darkly. He cleared his throat, and chewed his bottom lip. "A-Ah...Thanks," He mumbled softly, swallowing the lump in his throat afterward. He bit his lip again and looked up at Naveen. "You were watching me..." He mumbled, pouting slightly. "That's no fair."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am

Naveen laughed lightly, with both nervousness and relief to his tone. "It's a good thing I was or you may have put yourself back in bed for a while longer," he teased, looking down at the boy in his arms as he straightened them out a bit before moving to stand up, helping Aladdin up once he was standing, putting the crutch under one arm, and his shoulder under the other. "Where to mi'lord?" he asked playfully in a haughty accent, winking at Aladdin from the side.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 am

Aladdin chuckled slightly, leaning against Naveen absently. He chuckled softly and rolled his eyes at the accent Naveen was using. "Oh, well, I don't know. I'm kind'a tired of that bed of yours...even if it is pretty comfortable," He admitted with a small, light smile. "But, i'll go back there if you'll stay with me," He said playfully.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

"Of course I'll stay with you," Naveen assured Aladdin in a gentle voice, looking intently into the boy's deep brown eyes, a soft smile on his lips. He helped Aladdin back into his room and laid him down gently in the bed, all the while smiling brightly and every few seconds looking down at the injured boy. He went over to the window to open the drapes so that the room would become lighter and then went to the closet to grab a couple of games he had before grabbing a chair and sitting down next to Aladdin and smiling brightly over at the boy, the games resting on the foot of the bed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 am

Aladdin frowned slightly as he was the only one on the bed now. He would keep that disappointment to himself. "Board games? Exciting," He teased softly, brushing his own bangs back from his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably, the fabric of the shirt still foreign to him. He sighed and pulled the shirt over his head with a little bit of effort. Once his chest was bare, he felt a good bit more comfortable. "That's better," He sighed contently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 am

Naveen laughed lightly and looked at the ground as he rubbed the back of his neck, a light pink flush on his cheeks. "What do you have against clothes?" he asked, still laughing, looking back up at Aladdin, his head tilted to the side. He reached out and gently took the shirt from Aladdin, still chuckling softly as he looked at the shirt in his hands. He then sniffed at it playfully, chuckling softly. "It doesn't smell that bad does it?" he asked through laughter, smiling boyishly.

Last edited by Naveen on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 am

"I'm just...not use to clothes," Aladdin chuckled softly, rubbing his arm. "I'm used to my vest...your clothes are soft, though," He admitted, smiling boyishly. He leaned forward a bit and took the shirt back, cuddling it to his chest. "So. Games," He smiled a bit.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 am

Naveen smiled sheepishly and looked down at the bed, his blush deepening a bit. He shook his head a couple times to rid his face of the deep pink color and then turned his face up slightly to look at Aladdin. "Yeah. Games," he said with a laugh, looking over to the games at the foot of the bed and then back over to Aladdin. "You have a preference?" he asked, leaning over and spreading out the couple games he had.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 am

Aladdin chuckled softly, seeing the boys blush. He wasn't nervous when it was just him and Naveen. He felt comfortable with Naveen. He chuckled lightly, looking at the games. "I don't know...I've never really played games," He said with a small half smile. He looked away as he rubbed his arm, wincing slightly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 am

((nice Carly. XD Subtle.))

Naveen had turned back to Aladdin just in time to notice the boy wince, and Naveen's face turned concerned. His whole body instantly turned over towards Aladdin and he hovered above the injured male. "You okay? Do you need something? I could call the doctor. Maybe he has something he can give you," Naveen rambled, turning and starting to get up and head for the door, gasping for air when he finished.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Aladdin stared at the boy with wide eyes, surprised he had reacted so fast to a simple wince. "I-I'm fine!" He chimed, furrowing his brows. "My arm is just sore...that's all..." He mumbled, blushing slightly at the thought that Naveen cared that much.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 am

Naveen frowned and his brow furrowed as Aladdin tried to reassure him, looking between the injured young man and the door as he thought about what he should do. He was hovering over his chair, his hand gripping the back of it, and his knees were bent, ready to either head for the door or sit back down. "I...think I'll go get you something," he said tentatively as he looked at the door. He then smiled softly down at Aladdin and walked to the edge of the bed where he took the boy's hand and gave it a soft squeeze. "I'll be right back." He waked over to the door and opened it but stopped half-way through it and turned around slightly. "Don't try to go anywhere alright," he said with a light laugh, and then he turned back around and left the room, the smile remaining on his lips all the way to the doctor.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Naveen got back to Aladdin's room several minutes later. As soon as he had gotten the medicine from the doctor, and the instructions on how to use it, he just about sprinted back to the other boy's room. He slowed himself down as he came up to the door and brought his breathing back to normal before he turned the handle and went back inside the room. He smiled brightly over at Aladdin when he saw the boy and easily closed the door behind him without turning around. "Hey. You miss me?" he asked casually as he took his seat on the chair by the bed again. "I have something for you," he said as he held up the bottle a bit and looked down at it. "Doc says you just drink some and it should help take away some of the pain," he explained as he looked the bottle over and then looked back into Aladdin's eyes, his own hopeful. If he could help stop Aladdin's pain, that would be great.

((Just for you Carly. Wink))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 am

Aladdin sighed heavily as Naveen went from the room. He shook his head, not knowing why Naveen would care so much about his sore arm. He sighed and laid back on the bed, running a hand through his hair. He tilted his head as he heard Naveen running down the hall, the chuckled silently when he heard how the boy stayed outside the room for a moment to catch his breath. Did he not want to seem eager?

Aladdin smiled a bit to see him come back inside. "Hi there," He smiled cheerfully. He sat up and took the bottle from him, looking at it. "Thank you," He said happily, taking a sip. It started working pretty quickly. "That feels so much better," He moaned gently, falling back on the bed contently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 am

Naveen smoothly released his hand to allow Aladdin to take the medicine and leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees, dropping his hands between his legs and interlacing his fingers, smiling softly as he watched Aladdin sip the medicine. His smile grew as Aladdin seemed to start to feel better, letting out a small chuckle as he fell back against the pillow and dropping his eyes to the ground. "Glad I could help," he said quietly, looking back up at Aladdin, his head tilted a bit to the side. And he was, so glad.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 am

Aladdin smiled happily over at Naveen, then scooted closer on the bed, moving to lean on his good elbow. "So...those games," He said, his eyes a bit dazed from the pain killer. "Truth or dare. GO," He snorted out a playful laugh.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 am

Naveen remained calm on the outside as Aladdin moved closer on the bed to him, only watching cautiously in case he hurt himself or needed help. However on the inside, his heart rate was starting to increase, his head was starting to spin with thoughts and questions, and his palms were becoming sweaty. But he just laughed with Aladdin and sat up to be leaning on his legs with his hands, inconspicuously wiping them on his pants. "Hm...? Are those the only options?" he asked playfully. "I think I'll go with Dare. I've never been good with spilling my guts to people," he laughed, although his stomach was tightening up nervously. He leaned back the rest of the way against the chair and crossed his arms across his chest, still watching Aladdin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

Aladdin watched Naveen, noticing the way he was acting. His palms were sweaty, weren't they? He tilted his head to the side. Was he nervous? Why? Aladdin shrugged mentally and then smiled slightly at the answer he was given. Well...maybe he could get Naveen to calm down. "Dare, huh?" He asked, laying back on the bed and looking at the ceiling. "Hmm...I dare you to...kiss me," He said with a playful grin.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 am

Naveen kept his cool outwardly as he silently and casually swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat. He let out a small nervous chuckle as he looked down at his lap and shook his head slightly. He didn't know what to say, he was legitimately speechless. "A kiss huh?" he asked as he looked back up at Aladdin, only slightly, his head tilted to the side some. He then slowly, and seamlessly, slid his arms down to his sides and pushed himself off of the chair, moving to sit on the edge of the bed next to Aladdin.

Naveen put his hands on either side of the other boy's body and leaned himself down so that he was only a few inches away from Aladdin. Naveen's heart was beating faster and faster, and it felt like it was going to bust out of his chest, and his stomach was tightening and twisting a million different ways. But he kept his face calm and his breathing even. "So...You dare me?" he asked for confirmation, his voice smooth and a seductive smirk on his lips. He didn't want to make Aladdin uncomfortable if the boy was only joking, and although he'd never tell Aladdin, he was feeling oddly nervous.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 am

Aladdin giggled boyishly, watching as Naveen moved closer to him. His stomach tightened, though, as he noted just how close Naveen was to him. He blushed a bit, chewing on his bottom lip until Naveen was close enough feel his breath on Aladdin's lips. He could feel his insides buzzing. "Yep," He smiled cheekily, not showing how nervous his stomach was at the moment.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Naveen bit his lip as Aladdin confirmed his dare, the corners of his mouth starting to form a shy smile. He looked at Aladdin's face for another couple seconds, and then met the other boy's eyes again, before he slowly leaned his face down and kissed Aladdin's lips, just a light kiss. As Naveen pulled back he could feel the heat on his lips and his face from the kiss, and he forced himself to blow it off as the room just being warm, but it honestly felt different then kisses he'd had before. He smirked down at the boy lying in the bed and slowly sat up, pulling his arms back to him and putting them on either side of his own body, palms pushing down lightly on the bed. "So you're turn right?" he asked simply, his insides still churning.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Ali closed his eyes as he felt Naveen's lips touch his own. Even in his pain-killer induced haze, he could feel the difference between this kiss and the others he'd had before. It was different from even the kisses he'd shared with Jim. As Naveen pulled away, Aladdin almost pouted, but restrained himself and smiled boyishly up at the other male. "Yup!" He chimed, then thought about it for a moment. "Dare," He finally nodded.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am

"Hm..." Naveen looked up thoughtfully, stroking his chin playfully. He then smirked down mischievously at Aladdin and looked at the boy from the corner of his eye. "I dare you..." he said slowly, pausing for a couple seconds. "To tell me about yourself. What are some of your interests?" He smiled over enthusiastically at the other male, turning to sit facing towards him, his one leg bent on the bed, and his hands holding onto it while his other leg swing lightly as it dangled off the edge of the bed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:57 am

Aladdin arched a brow at the question. He hadn't ever really just sat down and told Naveen anything about himself. Then again, he'd never really had anything to tell -- or, at least, anything he found interesting enough to tell. "My interests...?" He repeated, trying to think of something. "When I was younger...I liked to look at the stars...A-And...I liked...singing," he admitted sheepishly, rubbing his arm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 am