Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent) Empty Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent)

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Odette made her way into the town square, she needed some kind of distraction...and what better way then the carnival? The fact that she was pregnant with Michael's child was making her well...scared and at the same time excited. She doubted Michael would be happy to hear that he was going to be a father.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Antal inlägg : 39
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-14

Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent) Empty Re: Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent)

Post  Kent Mansley Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Upon his arrival, Kent immediately headed to the town square. He wasn't at all intimidated by the fact that there seems to be more people than he thought there'd be. He chuckled to himself as he pulled out him memo book and took notes of the citizens here. He would be ready to catch any gossip that came his way. Although, all he can really think of doing is finding his only family that's left in this town.
    Odette
    Odette

Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent) Empty Re: Unexpected Family Reunion (tags: Kent)

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Odette was still so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the person in front of her until she had bumped into him. "I am so sorr-" She broke off, the man in front of her looked familiar...but she wasn't sure how that was the case.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm

He hardly noticed the nudge because he himself had been bumping people since he arrived but he did look up from the voice and Kent's eyes widened at the site of the woman before him. He knew her. There were some small changes but HE knew HER and he could only mutter her name, "O-Odette?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Odette stared at him confused, "D..do I know you?" She asked quietly, she felt like she should know him.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm

"I-" He frowned for a brief moment and before she could take notice, he slapped a big grin on and took her hand, twirling her like he did when she was little. "It's me! Its uncle K!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:15 pm

She wasn't expecting him to twirl her around but when he did she..she remembered. Her eyes widened and then she hugged him, "Uncle K! I've missed you." She said as she clung to him.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 pm

He looked down at her with a shocked smile. "You missed me?! I'm more surprised to see you looking so... HEALTHY!" He hugged her tight and whispered, "The news of Rich and Evie's death was like an on coming stroke. When they didn't mention your body being found, I clung to the hope that you were still alive... I'm so glad that wasn't just wishful thinking. Smile for me?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Odette giggled and smiled up at him hefore she hugged him again, "Mom and dad's murderer was the one who took me Uncle K." She said quietly.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 am

Her smile. How it reminded him of Evie so. "I wonder why... Did they hurt you? Are you still with them? Who are they?!" His questions went from concerned to worry to anger in less than a second and he had to catch himself from shaking her crazy.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 am

(Aww Uncle K is soo concerned :3)
    Odette sighed, "Uncle K...I..I went through a lot...some stuff I think we should talk about in private." She said quietly as she smiled sadly up at him.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 am

(I know right! xD)
    Kent gasped and looked up and around, shaking his head slowly. How could he forget his surroundings so quickly? He knew how. It was Odette. She was like a light in a pitch black room. After seeing her, nothing mattered...

"You're right. We should talk in private. Too many people could be listening.. Taking notes..." He should know being a lurker himself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am

She nodded and then grabbed his hand, "Come on, we can talk at my place and you can meet Honey and Angus." She said with some excitement.
    (Honey and Angus are her horses :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:16 am