Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Anastasia
Thomas.
6 posters

Second Chance [Tag Anya]

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Second Chance [Tag Anya] Empty Second Chance [Tag Anya]

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 am

Thomas led Anya to the harbor and smiled as he took in a deep breath of the salty air. It was nice to be away from the crowd of strangers and with someone he actually knew. It helped to clear his mind, as well. He slid his mask off and looked over at her, smiling boyishly. He plopped down on the sand and slid off his jacket, spreading it out on the ground for her to sit on. "C'mon, Princess. Sit with the working boy," He winked.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Second Chance [Tag Anya] Empty Re: Second Chance [Tag Anya]

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:35 am

Anastasia rolls her eyes before sitting down next to him with a giggle. She takes off her mask and unpins her hair, letting her hair roam freely down her shoulders. Anastasia looks at Thomas with a giggle, "Sorry, I just hate looking all Princessy."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 am

Thomas chuckled and gently lifted a strand of her auburn hair, setting it back out of her face and hooking it behind her ear tenderly. "Well, I like your natural look better anyway. Suits you more than crowns and fancy hairdos," He teased, nudging her shoulder. "Then again, I am from a wheat farm..." He laughed quietly and aimlessly played with a strand of her hair.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:59 am

Anastasia giggles, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes. She nudges back, "Well, you make it feel easier to be Natural rather than Royal. I don't have to put my fascade of proper behavior around you."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:00 am

"Ana, you're the most free-spirited person I know. I hate seeing you all...royal and proper. It doesn't suit you," he sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "I mean...do you like it? Being constrained in the royal mold?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 am

"Thank you..." Anastasia whispers with a smile before sighing and looking out into the ocean. She places her elbow on her leg and props her chin with her hand. "No... I don't... Not because I hate being a Royal, but it's the fact is... I can't ever be who I really am without putting Proper Manners at the end of it." She tosses a few rocks into the water, some of them skipping while others sink down. Anastasia looks back at him with a soft smile, "You don't know how much I envy you, Tom..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 am

Thomas smiled slightly, though it was a sad smile. He didn't know exactly how it felt to be fancy and royal, but he knew what being restricted felt like. "Don't envy me, Ana...I mean, I don't have much, but I have what I need. I have a best friend who's always been there for me," He started, but faltered slightly, frowning as he thought of Nani. "Well, I might have a best friend...I don't even know," he sighed, running his hand back through his hair.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Anastasia watches his expression as he thought about his best friend. "Was that the girl you were looking at? " She asks, brushing a lock of his hair back from his face. "What happened? "
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Thomas sighed and looked to her with a sad shrug. "We were dancing and I just asked her if she wanted to meet you, and then she...kissed me," he frowned. "A-And...I just wanted to see you 'cause...well..." He gently caressed her cheek, and shrugged.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Anastasia gives him a sad smile.His bestfriend is in love with him... She thinks, hearing the many stories from Villagers and from her stories she's read of the Best Friend falling for the only person who understood them the most. "And that was your first kiss..." She says, putting together why he'd asked her about her first kiss. She looks down into the water, thinking thoughtfully. Anastasia looks back at him with a slight grin and playfully raises her eyebrow, "Because?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Thomas bit his lip and sighed. "Because..." He paused and gently held her cheek. He hesitated, and then leaned over closer to her. He gently touched his lips against the corner of hers. He then leaned back, blushing. "I..." He cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly before looking away.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Anastasia blinks before shaking her head. "Don't... Don't say it." She whispers, moving away from him. "J-just say you want to be friends and that's it..." She looks down into the ocean, closing her eyes. She knew the next phrase he was going to say. I like you but I can't be with you because you're a Princess.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

[ I knew that I shouldn't let Anya go away with Thomas >< grrrr xDDD]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Thomas frowned and looked away. "I won't lie to you, Ana...If I said what you want me to, I'd be lying," He said, shrugging his shoulders. "But...I guess that other guy is better for you, huh?" He questioned, sighing gently. "Ana....I don't care that you're a princess. You're just...Ana, to me," he shrugged. "Guess that's not how the world works, though, right?" He mumbled, running his hand through his hair.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm

(( You just can't win Phoebus XDDD ))

Anastasia shook her head, grabbing his hand lightly. "It's not that... It's just..." She sighs lightly, playing his fingers absently as she stares downwards. "My... first kiss... I wish it ended differently... He told me that he wanted to be with me but... He couldn't... cause I was a Princess, that need to be with a Prince and not just a commoner..."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Thomas scoffed and gently brought her hand up to his lips to kiss the back of her hand. "Ana...I know you hate being called a royal -- how people say things like you can't be with who you want. That's why I'm not going to say it. I like you," He said simply, then leaned over and kissed her cheek tenderly.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:46 am

"Really...?" She asks quietly, looking at him. A blush appears across her face as she giggles. "I like you too..." She says, looking down a bit as she brushes a piece of her hair behind her ear shyly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:08 am

(I guess he can't .. =/ *sigh* xDD I feel so sorry for him xD =/)
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

(well...XD Thomas wanted Ariel first, but...o.o)

Thomas blinked, going a bit wide-eyed. "You do? Why in the world would you like me, Ana?" He questioned, creasing his brow curiously.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am

Anastasia smiles at him, brushing his hair away from his face before her fingertips glides down his cheek lightly. "Because you allow me to be me... And I feel like a Normal Person whenever I am around you. Even with the Girl Phobia you seemed to have gotten better at." She giggles with a smile.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

Thomas chuckled shyly and smiled as she brushed her fingers against his cheek. "Good...You are a normal person, Ana...A very beautiful, smart, funny girl who deserves to be treated the way however she wants," He shrugged, looking over at her with a small grin on his lips.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 am

Anastasia blushes, looking down a bit and tweedling with her fingers. She looks back at Thomas with a heated blush. "Can you do something for me... Tom?" She asked timidly.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:32 am

Thomas tilted his head and grinned shyly. "Sure! What is it?" He questioned, his eyes searching hers curiously.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

Anastasia bites her bottom lip slightly before looking back at Tom, her blue eyes shining into his. She felt a knot in her stomach and almost questioned why she didn't feel this way with Phoebus. That answer was clear, she didn't know what she was doing at the time, shocked that he even kissed her. "W-will you... K-kiss me...?" She whispers shyly, her face heating up quicker than she wanted it to as she locked eyes with him.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 am

Kiss her Thomas's face lit up, but he didn't break his gaze with hers. "I..." He paused and took in a deep breath before letting it out. He'd practically kissed her earlier, hadn't he? He nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. "O-Of course!" He chirped. "B-But...I might not be very good at it," He smiled sheepishly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 am