Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya] Empty Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

At first Anya had taken the lead, but soon Phoebus walked slightly infront of her towards the stalls - but not so much so that she could sneak away from him. A neigh was heard when they were close enough and Phoebus went towards his horse inside the stalls, but still with the sadle and reins on. It was only at night he took them off.
    "Princess Anastasia, this is Achilles.." He said with a wide smile and backed away slightly so that she could see him.
    "He's kind as a puppy, so don't be scared.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya] Empty Re: Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:04 pm

As soon as Achillies neighed, Anya hid behind Phoebus, afraid that the horse hated her already. "Puppies can be deadly also you know." Anya mumbles before waving at Achillies. Achillies looked exactly what kind of horse Anya expected Phoebus to have. The Knight in shining armor with his noble white horse.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Phoebus raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled slightly before he took her hand and lead her towards the horse.
    "You have to relax. He can feel that you're scared, and then he will be that too.." He said softly and placed her hand on Achilles neck.
    "You have to trust him.. He wont hurt you" Phoebus almost whispered now when he had moved to behind her, but still with his hand over hers so that she couldn't take it away.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Anastasia immediatly leaned back into Phoebus, looking for comfort from him. As he told her to relax, she inhaled and exhaled, trying to put on her Royal Courage. She looked back at Achillies and her hand on his neck as she moved her hand slowly. She smiled, enjoying that he wasn't freaking out as most of the horses did with her.
    "He's so sweet..." She finally says, smiling. "Just like his rider..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Phoebus smiled widely by her comment, and was glad that she couldn't see it - and soon he let go of her hand so that she was alone, but didn't moved away from her.
    "He likes you.." He said softly and was proud of his horse when he didn't made a move.
    "Do you want to sit up?" Phoebus suddenly asked and moved beside her
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 pm

"And I like him." Anastasia smiles before looking at Phoebus quickly. "I think this is enough progress for one day..." She quickly says, not wanting to break such a peaceful vibe she is having with Achillies.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

"Are you sure?" He asked and tilted his head a little to the side. How come he had never seen that she was kinda scared of horses before? He had always kept an eye on her..
    "I'm here, so he wont to anything to you if you sits up.. I promise.:"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 pm

(( She's a great actress, that's why XD That and she walked or took a carriage whever she went. XD ))

Anastasia chewed her bottom lip looking at Achillies then back at Phoebus. She nods slowly, knowing she needed to get over this stupid hurdle with riding.
    "Alright... I put my full trust into you..." Anastasia says lookg at Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 pm

[Daww ;D she's so awesome xD hahha]

"Good.." He smiled softly and took Achilles by his reins before he went out from the stalls. He patted him gently on the neck and whispered something to him before he gestured to Anya to come closer.
    "Do you need help up?" He asked, even though he assumed that she wanted it.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

(( Yea. XD She's a little trooper.))

Anastasia follows him and moves closer to him. She nods quickly, knowing in the past when she tried to get on the horse by herself and she flew off in an instant. She was starting to realize how much bad experiences she's had with Riding and Horses in general.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

"Okay then.." He nodded and laid his hand on her waist when he moved her over to the horse. Phoebus helped her place her foot on the stirrup before he lifted her other leg across the horse so that she sat up.
    "There, how do you feel?" He asked with a wide smile and patted Achilles on the neck when he hadn't moved a bit - or made a noise for that matter.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Anastasia gripped his hand and the reins, not wanting to let go as she was lifted onto Achillies. "Uhh... Ask me in the next minute because that's my record of not falling off..." She says, looking down at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Phoebus let out a little chuckle and studied her as she - hopefully- tried to relax. It was almost the first time he had seen anyone like that on a horse..
    "Don't you worry. Achilles likes you too much to throw you off.." Phoebus winked and patted him once again.
    "I have to say that you look beautiful from down here.. You're meant to be on a horseback.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Anastasia breathes slowly as she suprisingly stayed on. Maybe because they weren't moving at all. She smiles slightly at Phoebus when he said Achillies liked her and blushed a bit when he said she looked beautiful. Usually she'd get Akward duckling from her brother.
    "Thank you... for helping me also..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm

"It's no problem at all.. I'm just happy that I could help.." Phoebus smiled at her for a moment before he glanced away.
    "So, do you want to try to walk a little?" He asked, but before she had time to answer - Phoebus slowly urged Achilles to start moving forward.
    "Just try to relax and everything will be fine. And I will catch you if you fall off." He assured her as he walked beside them.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Anastasia grips the reins, trying not to act scared. She nods slowly, trusting him that he will catch her. But moving on a horse, without falling off, made her extremely anxious.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"This is going great.." Phoebus smiled as they had walked a bit around the place. He hoped that now when it finally had been a nice ride for her, she would be brave enough to ride whenever she felt like it.
    "Maybe we could take a tour around the forest later?" He asked softly and tried to make her think about something else than how nervous she was.
    "Or maybe ride into town? The carnival is here now, so we can maybe go and look at it together?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

"Uhh... Forest sounds good..." She says, concentrating more on not falling before he said Carnival. If she was a dog, her ears would be perking up. "The Carnival? I love the Carnival! I was going to go there before you stopped me!" She said excitedly, almost bouncing while she was ontop of Achillies.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 pm

"You were on your way to the Carnival? Alone?" Phoebus asked and raised an eyebrow as he looked up at her.
    "You shouldn't be going there without a guard. Don't you know what kind of people that is there?" He said, but with a smile.
    "But if you want to, I can go there with you.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"Yes, I do know what kind of people are there. Kind, fun, and interesting people." She shoots back at him. Before smiling, "If you're going to come with me. You have to come with me as a friend and not a guard. Meaning you can't intimidate anyone that I talk to there."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm

"Fine.." He said after he had thought about it for a moment, and smiled a little. It would be fun to be around her and don't have to think about what he can say or do..
    "But you know, Friends can also drag you away from bad people.." He said a little teasingly before he let go of Achilles so that he walked by himself.
    "Do you want to go there today?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"In a friendly way and not in a threatening, I'm going to arrest you, type of way." She smirks down at him before smiling, "Sure, I would love to see how Captain Phoebus is without the proper attitude."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Sadly, I'm probably just the same.." Phoebus chuckled and shrugged slightly. And it was true, he had been a Captain for a long time- and before that just a normal guard, and of course that leaves it marks..
    "and how about you? Are you even more wild when you are around normal people?" He joked
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Anastasia giggles, "That's no fun~!" She shrugs at his question, "A little more than I am here but it also depends on what I am doing. You just might see the Crazy Princess Anastasia today."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 pm

"Maybe we can make a deal?..Hm? If you don't becomes so wild, then maybe I can be that too a little. Or at least try..?!" Phoebus said with a little laugh and glanced carefully at her when she rode the horse all by herself.
    "But I have promised a friend that I wont drink, so I would've to be crazy when I'm sober" He joked with a wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 am