Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )  Empty Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 am

(( Longest title for the first meeting XDD ))

Anastasia nearly bounces everywhere, to all of the activities, the dances, and all of the new faces that came with the Carnival. She had on her Carnival dressed she waited to wear all year and a funny little hat that blast with color. She greeted everyone with grace and happiness and she was pulled onto the stage a few times, dancing along with the dances. Anya loved the Carnival more than she should. The only great memories she's had, especially with her family.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )  Empty Re: Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 am

Thomas had come to Nirethia for the carnival. So, to actually see it for the first time in his life was something that made his pulse beat a bit faster. All of the side shows and the excited people buzzing around him. He let them go as they wanted, moving out of their way and chuckling childishly as he watched them all run around happily. He had noticed one girl in particular. She was a red-head, and she was beautiful. She looked happiest of anyone around this place.

He slid his hands into his pockets and leaned back on a pole to a stand that no one seemed to be using. Maybe that was why it wasn't secured very well. He yelped out as it fell back, sending him back with a tent covering falling over him. He laid there, like if he didn't move no one would notice him.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )  Empty Re: Welcome to the La Vie Bohem of Anya~ ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 am

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" Anastasia asks, pushing away all of the tent fabric off the boy she saw collapse into the tent. As she pulls away the last of the fabric off his face, she's greeted with bright hazel eyes. She blinks for a second before offering her hand towards him. "Here, let me help you."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 am

Crap, crap, crap... Great, someone had seen him. And that was a girls voice. He blushed darkly as she started moving away the fabric covering over him. He met her bright blue eyes and swallowed the lump in his throat. As she offered him her hand, he was barely able to lift his shaky hand to her. It was that girl he'd seen running around so happily. A beautiful girl was helping him up. He was sure if he stood up, he'd fall back over. "I uh...N-N-No thanks...my legs are a little shaky -- I-I'd just fall back over...B-But, thanks! I-I'm thankful you wanted to help...But, I'm okay," he smiled sheepishly, trying to hide his blush.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 am

Anastasia giggles, "Ok. Fine~. How about I sit next to you so it looks less akward?" She sits down next to him without an answer. She moves closer to him, their shoulders touching and she smiles towards him. "I'm Anastasia by the way. But you can just call me Anya."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:18 am

Thomas tried to calm his nerves, and was almost there when she suddenly sat beside him. And then, she was close enough to be touching his shoulder. His heartbeat was beating far too quickly at this point. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "A-Anastasia, huh? That's a...b-beautiful name," He stammered, kicking himself mentally for being so bashful. "My names...Thomas," He finally mumbled, giving her a small smile.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 am

"Thank you! You can call me Anya if you want!" She smiles towards him before giggling. "Thomas? I like it! It's nice to meet you Thomas and Welcome to Nirethia!" She grabs his hand and shakes it. Anastasia skims a quick look at him and he was definatly up there on her Hot list. Unlike like most of the men up there, he acted so timid and it was adorable to her that it made him special. Not to mention his amazing hazel eyes that she just couldn't stop staring at.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Thomas nearly froze when she took his hand, but he tried desperately to relax. She wasn't going to bite him, after all. No, no. She was just a beautiful girl who had taken an interest in speaking to him. He could handle this. "Anya's even prettier," He mumbled, smiling a bit. "I'm...glad to be here!" He nodded, clearing his throat to try and calm himself.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm

(( He's is sooo cute >/////<! ;w; Carly, stop making me love him so much. ))

"Thank you, again." She giggles, smiling. "Are you? I'm glad! I could show you around more... I mean, Nirethia is far more interesting than this tent seat." She jokes with a wide smile.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Thomas gave her a sheepish smile. "I guess I'm just kind of...clumsy," He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Show me around? Really?" He asked, blinking. Why was everyone around here so willing to help him out? Especially these red-heads...He returned her smile. "Sure! I guess I do kinda need a guide," He chuckled.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

(( FELLOW RED HEADS UNITE. ))

"I am too~" She giggles before nodding at his question of showing him around. "Yay!" She exclaims before hopping up. She brushes the dirt off her dress before grabbing his hand and using all her stength to lift him from ground. She links her arm with his with a smile.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Thomas felt his whole body set on fire when she pulled him up and linked his arm with hers. Oh, his legs were weak again. Great time to start wandering around. His face was warm and red, his heart beat like a hummingbird in his chest. He wasn't sure what to do, so he simply swallowed the lump in his throat and gave her a sheepish grin. "L-Lead the w-way!" He stammered.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Anastasia smiles before pulling him along. "As you can see this is the beauitful square. It's also just as pretty without the Carnival~." She smiles before heading over to where most of the shops were.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Thomas followed beside her, though he really didn't have a choice. He didn't mind that, either, though. She was nice enough to show him around -- he wasn't going to be rude. He chuckled slightly at the way she explained things -- so light and happy.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

"And these are the shops! Including the lovely bakeries, flower boutiques, dress shops, taverns, and a few... Exotic clubs." Anastasia says, moving her shoulders up and down as she grins.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Thomas tilted his head as she mentioned the bakery. "Oh, that's where I work!" He said quietly, smiling a bit. "I'm not very good at baking, though..." He admitted, chuckling.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm

"Nonsense! No one is bad at Baking!" Anastasia exclaims, placing her hand on her heart. "After we are done with this tour, you are going to bake me something and I will be the judge of that, Thank you very much."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Thomas looked at her with wide eyes. "B-But--!" He sighed, figuring he didn't really have much say in this. "I can't be held responsible if you get food sickness," He chuckled boyishly.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

Anastasia only giggles, "I put my full trust in you that you won't kill me." She grins.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 am

Thomas chuckled and shook his head. She sure was light-hearted. He was glad to find someone else like that. "Well, It's not to meet someone who trusts people like I do," He said with an honestly relieved expression.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 am

"Well, then this is your lucky day Mr. Thomas." Anastasia grins at him before looking back ahead. "Oh! There's streets around here that take you to certain places of Nirethia. One side there's the nobel's mansions and on the other is the commoner's homes. Down some dark Alley way of injustice is the Courthouse where the Council members are..." She mumbled, the Courthouse giving her much displeasure to her delights daily. She shakes her head before smiling once more.
    "Back that way is to the gates if you ever want to explore the forest and infront of us is the main road to the Castle. I can show you a tour of the Castle later on, if you'd like. My parent's would catch on that I am missing in a few hours, so I have to be back at the Castle before then." Anastasia shakes her head slowly at her parent's overreactions.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 am

Thomas listened quietly as she spoke, chuckling slightly at the way she described the Council. He wasn't one to get involved in anything regarded government. He'd tried to be a knight before, and had been for about five years -- hence where he got his muscles from. But, he wasn't cut out for killing people, or hurting them in general. Only if it were to protect someone would he ever harm someone else.

As she started speaking of her parents, and a castle in the same sentence, he suddenly felt like he was far too...normal to be talking to her. "W-Who exactly are your parents, Miss Anya?" He asked nervously.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 am

"The King and Queen. Why do you ask?" Anastasia asks, looking at him with a confusing smile. She'd assume that even out of town's people would know who she was.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 am

"T-The king and...the...queen...?" He asked, feeling lightheaded at the mere thought that this girl was royalty. He was middle-class at best -- well, he had been. Now he was broke. She was way out of his league, if he even had one! "Heh...heh...Heh...Erm...E-E-Excuse me for a m-minute your...highness..." He laughed dazily before turning on his heel. Though, he didn't get but a step away before he literally fell over unconscious. He'd never been around someone so much higher up than he was. He didn't know how to function. Hell -- especially considering she was a girl!
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 am

Anastasia blinks at him, now the thought dawning on her. "Oh my! I thought you already knew! I am so sorry for assume!" Anastasia apologizes. She chewed her lip as he walked away from her, thinking that she upsetted him. That is, until he fell to the ground. "Thomas?!" She exclaims, running towards him. She turned him around, feeling the abnormal warmth from his face. Anastasia chewed her lip before finally calling out towards a guard, knowing they'll do whatever she wanted them to. A guard came and she ordered him to carry Thomas to the Castle, into her chambers and not speak a word of it to her parent's or to Phoebus for that matter. He'd simply have her head for going out alone and something like this happening. She quickly followed the guard, heading back towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:15 am