Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Morning After (tags: Dimi)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Morning After (tags: Dimi) Empty Morning After (tags: Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 am

Aurora slowly woke up feeling warm and at the same time painful in her lower regions. She frowned and opened her eyes to find herself curled up against Dimitri....her eyes widened and then she remembered what had happened the night before. She started to push herself away feeling the pain grow at the slight movement.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Morning After (tags: Dimi) Empty Re: Morning After (tags: Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 am

Feeling some pushing him away in his sleep, he groaned irritated garbbed the wrist of whoever it was and forced his eyes open.
    He stared at the blonde woman in his bed, only remembering a few things from the night before.
    Yupp, He had raped her. That much he knew. "You still here?" he yanwed and let go of her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:41 am

"I only just woke up but don't worry I'm leaving." She said quietly and moved off the bed. She found the new clothes and pulled them on as fast as she could manage in her condition which sadly wasn't that fast at all.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:43 am

He sleepily watched her trying to get dressed, again not able to contain his chuckles. She was kind of cute to look at, while being all distressed and all.
    "I never got your name," he spoke up, suddnely remebering that small detail.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am

Aurora looked over at him as she started buttoning her dress, "Its Aurora." She said eventually before she finished buttoning her dress. Her legs started to shake and she had to sit down on the bed before she toppled over, she wanted to cry she felt so hopeless....she had a feeling Dimitri could read her expression but she didn't care.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

"Aurora huh," he repeated, staring at her back. "Pretty name, it suits you," he mumbled as the door opened. The sevrnat from the night before walked in, a tray with breakfast for more thna enough for two people.
    Dimitri waved ehr off, and she put it on the tbale beside them before leaving again, giving Aurora a smile.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 am

"Thank you." Aurora said quietly and glanced over at the breakfast tray but only felt naseous when she thought about eating. After slipping her shoes on she got up and hurried towards the door....just wanting to leave....she was so confused and....and slightly upset.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Not caring about the food either, Dimitri just turned n the bed, his back towards the door. "Makw sure you don't get lost," he said simply, knowing everyone who doens't live here usually had a hell of hard time finding out of this place. He sure had the first years he lived here.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am

She stopped where she was and opened her mouth to say something but closed it....the last time she had said something stupid she had been raped. Without a word she left the room and started stumbling down the hallway. Her feet still refused to work and she was still slightly tired.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am

"You need help miss?" the soft caring voice of the servant spoke up.
    Thw young woman was suddenly behidn her, smiling sweetly at Aurora. "I suggest you don't push yourself to hard. Don't worry, master Diitri won't touch you again."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am

Aurora jumped and whirled around to look at the servant woman with wide eyes, "I....um yes help would be much appreciated. And pardon me for asking but how do you know he won't?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 am

She was still smiling, but kept ehr eyes downcast as she simply walked past her, motioing for ehr to follow.
    "Beacuse he hates himself enough already," she answerd simply. "He just doens't realise it yet. It must be beaucse of his sister," she spoke fondly of the other woman.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow, "Jane Porter right? The Royal Artist? She's a good influence for him then?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

"It would seem so," the servant nodded. "Um, so I take it you work at he palace? Oh dear, he's really been getting mixed up with a lot of people from there lately," she mumbled.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 am

Aurora frowned, she had a feeling that wasn't a good thing...."Um so what's your name?" She asked quietly as she glanced over at her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh... call me me Maggie," she replied with a polite smile. "Sorry, but i knida overheard yout when you told master your name. Aurora, it's a really beutiful name miss."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 am

Aurora smiled gently, "Oh Maggie is a pretty name and thank you." She said gently as she smiled at the servant woman.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 am

She bowed her head again, keeping her eyes locked on the floro as they walked. "Im so sorry," she suddenly said, with hurt nad concern in her voice. "Master Dimitri isn't a really a bad person, i'm sorry, you just happend to be in the worng place at the wrong time..!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 am

Aurora stopped and studied the servant woman curiously, "I think we both know I'm the one to blame for this Maggie...how long have you known Dimitri?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 am

"Ah, no! No, you're were a vitcim" It's not your fault miss," she twirled around to face her, shaking her head.
    she lowerd her eyes to floor again, fiddling with her hands.
    "Since the day he was adpoted..." she mumbled, recalling the first day she ahd laied eyes on the small and broken boy. He had been a whole differnet person bakc then. She ahd only been a coule of years younger than him then.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:03 am

Aurora studied her, "What was he like then?" She asked as she fought to keep her balance.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am

Maggie carfeully steadied the other, offering ehr help to stand staright. "...he was just a lonely boy, doing what eh thought was right at the time... I was small akc then too, i didn't udnerstand what was hepping until several years later," she said saddly. All of the grown ups had know, but no one had wnated to tell her, a child what the old master was making the boy do.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 am

Aurora frowned and felt her heart toghten just a little at the thought...she wondered if a meeting with Jane would also shine more light on Dimitri. "You care for him don't you?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:17 am

She tensed, but deny it. No point was there... it was pretty obvious how she felt for the young master. Even if he used her as a punching bag.
    "I'm just a servant doing her job," sh smiled at Aurora.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 am

Aurora didn't buy that, but she let it go and almost stumbled again. "I hate this." She grumbled, not liking how weak she felt just then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:18 pm