Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) Empty Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 am

Aurora had pushed herself as far away from Dimitri as she possibly could get....this was not something she had ever pictured happening to her. She wrapped her arms around herself and edged away from him whenever he so much as looked at her. Her eyes widened when she saw the Mansion ahead of them, "Course I get stuck with the rich creepy dude." She muttered darkly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:30 am

He gave her a blank look. "What did you expect from one of the most powerful men in town?" he asked flatly. "You sure should study more," he smirked, dragging her outside the carriage once it stopped.
    He pushed her inside the door, and wordlessly lead ehr toward shi room. None of the servants didn't as much as looka t them, already more thna used to this kind of thing from their master, and hnsetly they couldn't acre les. Tehir formes master had been... worse to deal with.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:33 am

Aurora started to shake once they entered his bedroom and just froze staring at the bed....oh God.....she was going to be raped and really she was the only one to blame. "D...does it hurt?" She asked with her voice betraying how scared she was.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 am

He sighend, her fear so obvious as she spoke. "Firts tiem tends to hurt yes," he said simply while pulling of his shirt, letting it fall to th floor. "it also depends on who your first time is with," he whisperd n ehr ear, before oushign her down on the bed.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 am

She made a startled noise and tried to scramble off the bed, total fear entering her and little whimpers left her throat as she avoided looking at him. She didn't want to be here and fate it seemed had other plans for her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:46 am

He held her wrist above her head once again, staring blankly down at her. He knew how she felt. He understood the fear, and probably the disgust she'd feel later with herslef afetr he was done with her.
    Yet still eh couldnt bring himself to care.
    Sighing again and leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her forhead. "Just relax, I'm not planning on hurting you," he whisperd softly, running fingers through her blonde hair. It was softer thna it looked liked. "Close your eyes and pretend i'm the one you want to be with."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 am

Aurora turned her head away from him, "Just get it over with." She whispered keeping her head turned as she focused on the desk beside her. She tried to be calm and at the very least uncowardly....she bit her bottom lip as she trained her eyes away from his bare chest...even if oddly enough she couldn't help but admire his muscles.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 am

"Nah, i'm planning on enjoying this," he said against her neck, and started to trail kisses down to her shoulder, pulling down her dress slowly. "And you will too," he assured her with a cocky grin.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 am

She closed her eyes in disgust hating how her body was certainly enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. Her hands tightened into fists and she could almost feel her skin start to break under her nails.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Glancing at her fist from the corner of his eye, Dimitri reached and grabbed one of her hands gently. He teared it away from the sheets and softly pressed his lips against her palm.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Aurora stared at him with her whole body trembling, finding it extremely hard to concentrate on anything. She watched him feeling confused at his actions and at the same time oddly enough wanting him to continue.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 am

Her hands are really soft, it would be a shame if she hurt them like that.
    He locked eyes with her, smirking slyly before leaning back down to her shoulders, her dress now already open and was free to pull it off.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

Aurora bit her lip, as she stopped a moan from escaping her lips once again a part of her wanted to just enjoy being in his arms.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

((hey, sicne i'm so bad at these sort of scenes... i'm gonna have Dimi be gentle, i'm not prepared to write rough ses/rape scenes sowwie x'D))

As her dress was now pulled down around her wasit, Dimitri started to massage one of her breast, while his mouth travled down to the other.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

(You're not bad at them >.< and okie that'll only confuse her more anyway Twisted Evil )
    Aurora let out a shaky gasp as she responded to his hands and lips n her breast as she stared diwn at him. The sensationsshe was feeling only confused her more and Aurora bit her bottom lip hard.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 am

((i'm really uncomfortable writting this though x'D i'll try my best x'3))

"No need to hold your voice back," he chuckled and moved his ahnds to ehr legs nstead, spreading them. "I thoguth you were the kind that didn't know hwo to stay quiet~"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 am

She glared at him for saying that to her, hating him for being here but hating herself more for enjoying it. She turned her head away as more tears fell, "My loud mouth was what landed me here in the first place." She pointed out darkly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:13 am

He laughed lowly at her words, beaucse that was true. He ahd probably just left with someoen else if she had been smart enough ti stay quiet instead.
    He removed her dress and underwearm leaving her completley bare before him. And witout warning he had burided his face inbetween her legs.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 am

Aurora's eyes widened when he buried his head between her legs and then gave a little moan at the feeling of his lips and tongue which were sucking lightly on her clit. She turned her head away hating her body for enjoying what he was doing to her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 am

He glanced up at her face, slipping his tounge inside and enjoyd the sounds she making. He knew her mind hated this, but her body was so honest. Much like he was...
    Frowing, he pulled back, forcing those houghts away before genetly pushing a finegr inside of her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 am

Aurora gasped and her eyes fluttered as she gripped the sheets with a sudden jerk as he started pushing his finger up inside her. She couldn't contain the second moan that escaped her mouth as she responded to his finger inside her...it felt so strange and yet so nice.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 am

He leaned over her again to plant more kisses and small bite to ehr neck and shoulders, slowly pushing a second finger inside, soon followed by a third.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am

She swallowed hard when he started adding more fingers up inside her and could feel a blush work its way onto her face as she realized how easy she must seem. More tears fell as against her will a small cry of pleasure left her and she could only imagine what he must think of her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

((oh gosh, she's only reminding him of himself when he was youngger... ANGTSY TIME 8'D /shot/))

He frowned. Apparnetly he hadn't gotten himself drunk enough, beacuse the only thing he could think abotu now was himself, just like her in this situation, how he both hated and liked it.
    ...it disgusted him. Beacuse he felt bad.
    Cursing to himself, he bent down his head and pressed his lips against hers, at the same time gently and surprisingly carefully pushing himself inside her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 am

Aurora whimpered in the kiss when he started pushing himself inside her. She tore her mouth from his when she felt something break and pain filled her, a little sob escaped her lips and she avoided looking at him. She felt something warm and sticky run down her thigh and knew that it was blood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:33 pm