Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drinks All Around (tags Dimi)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Drinks All Around (tags Dimi) Empty Drinks All Around (tags Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

Aurora made her way to the tavern needing a drink and after she sat down she ordered herself some beer while she sat down and removed her shawl. She studied the people in the tavern as she sat down and smiled to herself...some of these people were the type who drank themselves into stupors.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Drinks All Around (tags Dimi) Empty Re: Drinks All Around (tags Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 am

Dimitri wasn't one to enjoy a drink out in a bar, but on this day he couldn't stand walkign around his mansion or conentrate on his work for that matter. This was the day... his dear 'old man' had passed away after all. Some sort of celebration would be ok.
    He snorted and gulped down the last of his drink, ordering anouther bottle.
    In places like this, he didn't ahve to keep up his little act.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 am

After her beer arrived Aurora spotted a familiar figure who seemed to be in the middle of drinking multiple rounds. She debated within herself before she got up and approached him, "So Dimitri, do you usually drink alone?" She asked as she took a sip of her beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am

Looking up from his drink, Dim was still not drunk enough to forget someone's face. He grinned. "Aw so you actually do know who I am? that's to bad," he chuckled and went back to his drinking, ignoring her question.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 am

Aurora sat down across from him not waiting for an invitation, "Well its not everyday I meet a Council member drinking in the tavern. What's the occasion?" She asked as she took another sip.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 am

He lazy leaned back in his chair, starring up at the ceiling. "I'm just celebrating," he said with a boyish grin. "I didn't feel liek working for once, even council members need a break, no matter how loved they are," he chuckled and glanced back at her. "What's one of the royals pets doing out here all alone drinking?" he smirked.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 am

Aurora snorted at his words but took another drink before she spoke, "I felt like it....and besides that I like beer." She shrugged and then studied him, "I get the feeling you don't drink that much." She said after a moment.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 am

"Hmm?" he put the bottle back on the table as she said that, and looked as if thinking about something else. "No, i guess you're right," he smirked. "I usually don't drink that often. Four bottles of bear is more than i can handle," he chuckled.
    His eyes focused back on her and he slightly leaned over the table towards her. "You know, this really isn't a place for a lady to walk around alone in."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow at the change of tone and attitude, "Hmm I haven't had problems before...and besides I like it here." She said with a a wink.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:32 am

Dimitri leaned back in chair, opening yet anouther bottle while eyeing her cloesly. "Well, there are alot of much more prettier women than you around," he shrugged.
    He went quiet then, eyes distant.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 am

Aurora shrugged, "If you say so." She said with a small smirk before she took another sip.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 am

He looked bakc at her, looking serious all of a sudden. "How good are you at distracting people?" he asked flatly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow, "Well that's a first...I don't know am I distracting you yet?" She asked curiously. She wondered why he wanted a distraction...or maybe he was just going to be mean.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:14 am

He chuckled. "I just really need to take my mind off of things right now..." he sighend with a small smirk, resting his head in his hand. "You don't seem fun enough... Guess i'll just ask thsoe girls form before..." he mumbled and pushed himsle of the chair, trying not to trip over his feet.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 am

Aurora smirked and then stood up to pull him back onto his chair, "You should have specified on what kind of distraction Dimi." She teased and glanced over at the girls. "And trust me those girls....they're not worth it." She said simply.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:21 am

He looked bordely up at her, and as to tired to try and stand back up again. Sighing he closedhis eyes and rubbed his head. "Well you're not worth it either," he mutterd.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 am

Aurora laughed, "I didn't say I was now did I?" She pointed out before she studied the tabern. "If you had wanted a girl then you came to the wrong place." She said with a snort.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 am

He removed his hand from his face and raised an eyebrow at her. "Had I been someone else, yes. But no matter where I go there's always a group of both gender that throws themself at me," he said blankly while gulping down even more beer. He hadn't planned on lookign for a partner that night really, he was just drunk, and needed a destraction.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 am

"That's funny I don't see a group tonight...and the only reason I'm talking to you is because I'm bored and you're interesting." She said with a little smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 am

He smirked a little at her words. She either really brave or really stupid.
    "Beaucse I either got rid of them or scared them off," he chuckled. "I interest alot of people, of all kinds..." his smirk turned slightly darker. "You however, are boring."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 am

Aurora shrugged, "Well I would apologize but really I'm not in the mood." She said sweetly as she took another sip, "So your sister...did you scare her off too?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 am

Dimitri was never a man to lose his temper, or show his real emotions. That was one of the many reason the people seemed to liek him so much. Beacuse of his calm and firendly behaviour, never losing control.
    Nowhowever, on a day he despiesd and completley wasted, he didn't feel like putting on his mask and laugh everything off.
    Before either of them could blink, Aurora's face was slammed down against the table violently, with Dimitri's hand pressed against her the back of her head, keeping her from getting back up.
    "Scaring people and hurting them," he purred, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "...it's just part of my job."
    He chuckled dakrly and pushed her of the table, standing up.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 am

Aurora rubbed her face and was aware of how quiet the tavern had become. "So you did scare her off...I can see why." She said dryly and turned to leave.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 am

Dimitri chuckled, ignoring all the stares he recived form the people in the tavern. Wiht one glance bakc they didn't dare to even breaht, knowing full well what he was capable off.
    This woman however... maybe she was exactly what he needed to distract himself with night.
    "Perhaps you're not so boring after all," he said with a sly smirk, grabbing her wrist ebfore she could leave.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 am

Aurora rolled her eyes and turned to look at him, "And maybe you're just an ass that enjoys hurting those around him." She stated calmly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am