Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo) Empty A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo)

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am

Aurora entered the church feeling like she was being swallowed up when she entered. She headed towards the altar and knelt to pray, her lips moved in soundless prayer. She hoped God would have mercy on her soul for having enjoyed being raped by a man she hardly knew.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Antal inlägg : 66
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30

A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo) Empty Re: A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo)

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

The Reverend stayed near the back watching unobserved as the beautiful slender young woman arrived at the altar. His gaze traveled over her body and he smirked at how supple she looked, even from this distance he approved of what he was feasting his eyes on.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo) Empty Re: A Meeting with a Reverend (tags: Frollo)

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 am

(ohhkay Jordan you are sufficently creeping me out :S)
    Aurora felt eyes on her back and after she finished praying she stood and turned to look at the back of the church. "Hello?" She called out with some nervousness...after what had happened she had her guard up.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

ooc: Sorry babe, habit Razz
    The Reverend moved towards her, "Good evening, my name is Reverend Frollo at your service." He said in a silky smooth voice. Up close she was even prettier, his hand longed to run through her long silky blonde hair and smell her skin from which he could faintly smell vanilla.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:32 am

(Why are you calling me babe? -_-)
    Aurora didn't like the way how he was eyeing her and backed up, "Oh um hello...is there a reason you were lurking in the back?" She asked quietly.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 am

ooc: sorry I'll stop
    Frollo tried to keep his eyes trained above her head but it was hard especially when he was mesmerized by her swaying hips and her slim figure. "Well I do like keeping an eye on this gs." He explained with a smirk.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 am

Aurora had a feeling there was a double meaning in that phrase one she wouldn't like. "Well...um I guess I'll be going now." She said and started to edge past him.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 am

Frollo reached forward and grabbed her arm in an icy cold tight grip, "Oh but I haven't had the pleasure of hearing your name." He purred as he inhaled that delicious aroma of vanilla and warm skin, his gaze drifted lower to rest on her cleavage.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:50 am

Aurora flinched when he grabbed her and then shuddered as his gaze landed on the barely showing but still there cleavage. She yanked her hand free, "Its Aurora." She said flatly.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 am

He smiled and surveyed her with a lustful gaze, "One born of the dawn...a fitting name for a woman as beautiful as you." He said with a smirk. His gaze landed on her upper body once more and he could only imagine what she looked like under the dress.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 am

[o.o creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 am

Aurora backed up her whole body shaking at his words and even more so at the look he was giving her. "If you say so." She said eventually fighting the urge to run and flee.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

(I knowww!! :S *freaking out*)
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am

ooc:sorry ladies
    Frollo moved towards her and brushed some hair back from her face. Her hair was just as silky smooth as he had imagined, "You are quite beautiful." He said and his hand moved lower to grasp her chin with his hard grip.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 am

Aurora flinched when he grabbed her by the chin and started shaking when she felt how icy his grip was. "Please let me go." She whispered.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 am

ooc: sorry for the wait, had chores and stuff come up
    "You know, I am certain I could help you with whatever is ailing you." He said smoothly as he studied her face which was quite flawless minus the bruises. He also noticed how smooth and warm her skin was and got excited thinking about what the rest of her would feel like.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 am

(Its okie :3)
    Aurora pulled her head away from him and looked down, "I doubt that." She said and left the chapel feeling sick. She has a feeling she had garnered the wrong kind of attention.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:39 am