Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus) Empty A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus)

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 am

Odette decided to head towards the river and fhe shoreline, she guided Honey to a secluded spot and dismounted. She rubbed Honey's forelock and slipped her an apple before tethering her onto a tree branch and sitting down on the grass near the river bank.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Antal inlägg : 25
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus) Empty Re: A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus)

Post  Proteus Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 am

Proteus was riding Rain through the forrest when he saw Odette with her horse. He dismounted Rain and walked with his pinto over to Odette. "Good morrow, Odette." he said. He allowed Rain to eat the grass.
    Odette
    Odette

A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus) Empty Re: A Nice Place to Think (tags: Proteus)

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 am

Odette smiled and turned around to see Proteus approaching her and she smiled as she saw his pinto. "Good morrow to you Proteus, so what brings you to the river side?" She asked pleasently as she stood up.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

"Just to get away from the cities uproar again. How about yourself?" asked Proteus. He looked at her a smiled. "By the looks of it you have a thing for horses. Am I correct?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm

She smiled, "I do and you are correct, may I?" She asked, indicating that she would like to meet his horse who reminded her of Honey in her attitude.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

"Not at all." said Proteus. He walked over to Rain and gently guided her back to Odette. "Her name is Rain." he said calmly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Odette smiled and lightly petted her, "She is lovely, where did you get her?" She asked as she looked at Proteus.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"I found her, not far from here actually. She hurt her leg when she was a colt and I didn't have the heart to leave her. So I took care of her and that's pretty much it. She's been with me ever since." said Proteus.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Odette stepped back after giving Rain another fond rub on her forehead, "Rain...its a beautiful name for her, well in answer to uour question I just like coming here with Honey." She said and indicted her own cream colored mare.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

(Ooc uhmm are you going to reply?)
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

"That's nice." said Proteus. "Honey is a nice name for your mare."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Odette smiled, "Yeah she's been with me ever since I was seventeen, we've been through a lot together." She said almost sadly. "So besides horses and sitting out by the ocean, what do you do for fun?" She asked.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

"Mostly helping people out and riding Rain. That's about it. It's nice that you have such a strong bond with her. May I ask what is it that you do for fun?" said Proteus.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Odette shrugged, "Well I garden and I sometimes sing as well. " She said with a smile. She looked out at the river and smiled, "So what do you do for a living?" She asked.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

"That's nice. I'm a knight though I'm also a bit of a crusader. You?" he said noticing that Odette was looking at the river. "I bet that you have a heavenly singing voice." He was being nice and gentlemanly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Odette smiled and looked back at him, "For all you know I could croak like a toad." She said teasingly before she looked out across the river, "Well I do odd jobs, one of them was street performing." She said with a laugh.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Proteus looked at Odette and smiled. "That's an interesting occupation." was the only thing he could think to say. He thought it was cool personally.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

She laughed gently, "It is and its fun.....Would you say your job is fun?" She asked curiously.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

"I would say so, in my opinion. The adventure, the jousts, the duty to serve the people. In a way, I think I was made to be a knight." he said. "As for the crusader part, I would say it gives me a chance to search for hope."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

She smiled, "Some people are born into greatness." She said quietly and then smiled at him, "Well I'm glad this city has such vigilant protectors...we need people to look up too." She said warmly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

She laughed and smiled back up at him, "Yeah I guess we do...but I should go...its getting late." She said softly as she stared at the darkening sky.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 am

"I should go to. Fair-well, Odette." said Proteus.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:39 am

Odette curtseyed and then got on horseback, she rode Honey away.
    Proteus
    Proteus

Post  Proteus Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 am

Proteus smiled and mounted Rain and rode away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 pm