Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

(o-o.....holy...*fans herself* you weren't kidding about it being hot in here...woow)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Naveen Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:15 am

Naveen was barely even surprised with this kiss. He wrapped his arms around Aladdin's back, clinging to him and pulling him close, tangling his tongue with the other boy's, their breath mixing. He didn't even notice when Aladdin stopped his hand, he was too caught up in their kiss, and only parted his lips from Aladdin's when he really needed to take a breath. He leaned his forehead against Aladdin's, looking down as he caught his breath and then up into Aladdin's eyes, one of his hands moving up to caress the back of Aladdin's neck. He bit his lip nervously at the boy's wish, his eyes were a bit scared, but then grew determined. "Just tell me where to go, and I'll do it," he said softly, rubbing the other's cheek with his thumb, a small, kind smile on his lips.

((He doesn't know what to do with a guy!!!XD It's like he's losing his virginity again.XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

Aladdin blushed slightly, smiling at the boy as he leaned into his touch on his cheek. He gently tugged the boy into a sitting position, his gaze locked with Naveen's. He kissed Naveen's lips deeply, one hand on the boys shoulder and the other hand taking a hold of Naveen's member. He kept their lips connected as he moved himself and positioned his frame over Naveen. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against Naveens, looking at him through half-lidded eyes as he slowly slid down, gasping out a groan as he felt Naveen enter him. His fingers clung to Naveen's shoulders as the initial pain held him for a few seconds. But, he took a deep breath and kissed Naveen again, finally able to slide down farther, groaning at the feeling. He figured Naveen knew what to do from there -- it was the same as "normal" sex, afterall.

((Well, Al's never "made love." x3 He's always been paid to fuck. So, this is new to him, too. 8'D))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 am

Naveen allowed Aladdin to pull him up, smiling softly as he caressed the other's cheek with his thumb. His free hand slid down Aladdin's side as they kissed, grazing his thigh lightly. He moaned softly against Aladdin's lips as he felt the boy start handling his member. He leaned forward as Aladdin broke their kiss, reluctant to part his lips from the other's. He leaned his forehead against Aladdin's in return and smiled reassuringly before groaning deeply as he felt himself enter the boy. He clung to Aladdin's neck and thigh as they kissed again, pushing him back on his back, remaining connected, before starting to thrust. He started off slow, getting use to the feeling, and then started to pick up some speed, moving his lips to Aladdin's neck, kissing, and occasionally biting, it. He started to graze Aladdin's thigh again, holding it at his waist, as well as scrunching up the bottom of the boy's hair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

Aladdin gladly laid onto his back as Naveen moved them. Then, his breath hitched up in his throat as Naveen started to move. Not from pain, but from the sharp surge of pleasure that ran up his spine. He clung to Naveen's back, moaning out against the boys warm lips. He arched his back as Naveen moved his lips to his neck, one of his hands moving to the back of the boys neck to hold him close. He pressed his lips against the boys ear and whispered out his name in a pleasured moan. He wrapped one leg around Naveen's hips and released his hold on the boy to allow him to use his elbows to hold himself up a bit so that he could roll his hips with Naveen's matching his pace. He chewed on his bottom lip, his nails scratching at the ground as he started to move his hips a bit faster, Naveen's name spilling from his lips. He brought one hand up used it to bring the boys lips back to his so that he could kiss him passionately.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

Naveen couldn't hold back a smirk as he heard his name leave Aladdin's lips, kissing down his neck to his shoulder and then his chest, still thrusting rhymthically. He slid his hand on the other's thigh up and down his leg, cupping his buttock when he went up to the top. He willingly brought his lips back to Aladdin's, kissing him hungrily, biting his lip lightly. He let out a moan as he moved even faster, briefly parting their lips, but quickly returning them to their spot on Aladdin's. He held Aladdin close, as close as he could be, one hand on his thigh while the other wrapped around his back.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am

Aladdin cried out in pleasure, tangling his hand into Naveen's hair and grunting out a groan with each thrust he made. He quickly rolled them over, his hands resting on Naveen's chest as he moved his hips along the boys length. He took a hold of his own member and started stroking it as he started to move faster along Naveen. He put his free hand beside Naveen's head on the ground and captured his lips deeply as he continued his movements.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 am

Naveen let out a soft grunt as Aladdin flipped them over, groaning deeply as the other boy sped up his movements. Naveen held onto him at his hips, gently massaging them up to his waist and down to his butt. He brought his head slightly off the ground as they kissed, one hand moving to hold Aladdin's neck. "Al..." he moaned softly against the boy's lips.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 am

Aladdin panted heavily as he continued to ride against Naveen, his lips never leaving the boys as he moaned. As he heard his name on Naveen's lips, he felt a smile on his lips. He moved his hips down against Naveen a bit rougher, arching his back and crying out as it hit a sensitive spot within him that sent a wave of pleasure over him each time he did it.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 am

Naveen moaned loudly with Aladdin, leaning his head back a bit as he back arched at the extreme pleasure. He then returned to kissing Aladdin, rougher now as he hungered for more of Aladdin. He clawed at Aladdin's lower back and gripped his neck tighter as the intensity built, matching Aladdin's movements with his own.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:34 am

Aladdin could feel his pulse shooting through the roof as he moved with Naveen so passionately and with such fervor. He kissed Naveen deeply, groaning out as he felt Naveen clawing at his skin. He could feel his stomach twisting in knots as the intensity pulled at his stamina to hold out for much longer. He would make sure they had the moment together, though. "Naveen...!" He cried out, his nails gripping at the boys shoulders as he continued at the same fast, hard speed they had built up, knowing both of them were almost at their peaks.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

Naveen was panting heavily as he moved with Aladdin, his head and eyes rolling back as he felt himself getting closer to his climax. He brought the other boy's lips back to his, tangling their tongues and breathing him in, and he resumed stroking his lower body and tangling his fingers in Aladdin's locks. His lips moved away from Al's lips, down his jaw, along his neck, up to his ear, and then over to his shoulder, leaving some bites, but mostly just deep kisses.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 am

Aladdin held onto Naveen for dear life and cried out in sheer pleasure as he hit the hardest climax he had ever had. He kept his hips moving, finding their chests now slick. He didn't care. He wanted Naveen to have his own moment like that. He moved his hips heatedly against the other boys, sucking on his neck gently and kissing the skin tenderly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 am

Naveen started to move even faster once Aladdin had reached his climax, soft moans escaping his lips. He gripped Aladdin's hips and butt cheeks as their hips moved together. His head fell back and his eyes closed as he groaned loudly as he finally reached his own climax, gripping Aladdin tightly. He then looked at Aladdin, as he panted heavily and kissed him deeply, tangling their tongues and holding him close.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 am

Aladdin groaned out as he felt the warmth from Naveen now invading his body. He panted alongside Naveen and smiled slightly before returning his kiss. He pulled back after a moment and smiled. "C'mere," He said as he got up. He helped Naveen up and tugged him over to the water. It was cool water -- he knew that would be a relief to both of their sweaty bodies. But, it would also get them cleaned off.

He slid into the water with a small groan, the water cooling his hot temperature. He leaned back against the land, closing his eyes. "So...I thought you were straight," He mumbled with a small smirk, his eyes still closed.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:14 am

Naveen let out the quietest groan as he felt Aladdin pull them apart, already starting to feel the tiredness of his body taking over him. He was starting to fell back, his eyes half closed, when he heard Aladdin speak to him, his eyes flying open and looking up into the other's. He took his hand, stood, and followed after the boy in almost a trance, his eyes locked on Aladdin's face. He let out a relieved sigh as he felt the cool water on his skin, bending his knees to allow the water to wash over more of him, and then dunking under for a few seconds. Once he re-emerged, he slicked back his hair and looked over at Aladdin upon hearing him speak. "Heh, yeah. Me too," he said with a small nervous chuckle, looking away and focusing on washing himself. He could feel his cheeks warming up a bit, sure they were a light pink color, or perhaps darker after all the physical exertion him and Aladdin had just performed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 am

Aladdin smiled a bit, looking over at Naveen with gentle eyes. "Well..." He chuckled softly to himself and moved over to Naveen. He slid his arms around the boys middle and leaned his head on Naveen's chest. "...I'm glad you're not," He mumbled, enjoying just being there with him.

Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 am

Naveen still couldn't help being a bit surprised as Aladdin wrapped his arms around him, but he quickly relaxed and returned the boy's embrace, wrapping his arms around Aladdin's shoulders, a small crooked smile on his lips. This all still felt a little strange, but good strange, like it was natural. He leaned back just slightly from Aladdin's embrace and lifted the boy's chin with his finger so that their eyes met. He smiled lovingly down at Aladdin, his eyes warm, before slowly moving down and kissing him softly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 am

Ali opened his eyes as he felt Naveen bring his chin up. Meeting Naveen's eyes made his heart race faster, a shy smile falling onto his lips. He blushed, seeing the emotion in those warm eyes the boy had. His smile was enchanting, to say the least. His eyelids fell closed as he felt the kiss the boy laid onto his lips. He returned the kiss, moving one of his hands up and resting it on the boys cheek. He brushed his thumb against Naveen's skin and smiled softly against his lips.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am

Naveen smiled widely as he kissed Aladdin, feeling the boy smiling through the kiss as well. After a little while, he slowly pulled away and looked down at the other boy with bright and refreshed eyes. "I don't know what to say Aladdin," he softly, in response to what he was saying before the kiss. "You just bring something out in me," he said with a small smirk, grazing the boy's chin lightly with his thumb as he still held Aladdin's face in his hand, while his other hand went to rest on Aladdin's waist.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:19 am

Al smiled a bit, blushing as he listened to Naveen's words. "Good," He said simply, grinning boyishly. "I'm glad I can do something useful," He sighed, sliding his arms around Naveen's neck and kissing him again gently. "To think...I just came here for a dance lesson," He pouted innocently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 am

Naveen smirked as leaned out of the kiss from Aladdin, wrapping his arms around his lower waist. "I think I still taught you a little something. That was actually a very advanced dance," he said playfully, rubbing Aladdin's back lightly and gently pulling him a little closer. "In fact you may be ready to become the teacher," Naveen continued to joke lightly, leaning his head down to kiss Aladdin's neck.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 am

Aladdin chuckled, rolling his eyes. "A teacher? Please..." he shook his head and sighed, tracing patterns on the back of Naveen's neck. "I just like dancing so close to you," He smirked, nuzzling his nose to the nape of the boys neck.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 am

Naveen brought his eyes back up to look at Aladdin's face, a pleased crooked smile on his face as he slid his hands up, then back down Aladdin's back. It was so new, but it felt really good being here with Aladdin, comfortable. He leaned his head down again and re-captured Aladdin's lips, kissing him more deeply now, slipping in his tongue this time.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 am

Aladdin moaned softly, smiling against the boys lips as he hugged him closer. He loved the feel of kissing Naveen. Naveen was more pampered than Al had ever been, so his lips were softer and more docile. But, Al hadn't had the luxury of having someone always look over him. So, he was a bit rougher. The two seemed to match up perfectly, though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:55 pm