Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 am

Naveen smirked against Aladdin's lips as he heard the boy moan, sliding his hands down to lift up the other slightly by the buttocks and squeezing gently. He then moved his lips to Aladdin's neck again, nibbling down to his collar bone every few kisses. Naveen had to admit, their bodies fit together pretty perfectly, and he loved the feeling of Aladdin against him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 am

Aladdin smiled slightly as he felt the way Naveen touched him. He tilted his head to the side to let Naveen kiss his neck. He slid his hand into the boys soft hair and kissed under his ear. "Aren't we here to cool off?" He asked playfully, smiling to himself. He wasn't complaining. He loved being this close to Naveen -- feeling his hands on him, especially his lips. He was happy -- something he'd gotten used to faking.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am

Naveen stopped kissing Aladdin's neck momentarily as he leaned back to look at the other's face and smirk playfully. "You want me to stop?" he asked, leaning his body just barely away from Aladdin's, already knowing what he wanted to do, or keep doing.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 am

Aladdin pouted, shaking his head. He pulled Naveen back to him and kissed him deeply, his hands on the sides of Naveen's neck. "Why the Hell would I want you to stop?" He asked playfully, gently kissing along the boys jaw. He chuckled a bit and slid his arms around Naveen's neck once more. "I'm not used to someone being gentle with me," He admitted, pressing himself against the taller male. "But...I do like it when you're rough," He blushed slightly with a small smirk before he kissed the boy deeply.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Naveen grinned widely as Aladdin pulled him back in to his lips, and his hands caressed the boys back softly, his eyes fixed on Aladdin's face, even while the boy kissed his jaw. "Hm...So you like it rough huh?" he asked, raising a playful eyebrow before his neck bent in to suck and nibble on Aladdin's ear.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am

Aladdin smiled slightly, his heartbeat speeding up as he looked at Naveen. He groaned softly at the feel of the boys teeth at his ear. He smirked and tangled his fingers into Naveen's hair. "Maybe," He mumbled, smirking. "All depends on if you know what you're doing," He pointed out, playfully moving one of his legs to rub against Naveen's groin.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 am

"Oh I know a thing or too," Naveen whispered in Aladdin's ear, biting his earlobe before moving his lips down to the boy's neck. He moaned softly against Aladdin's neck as he felt his member being rubbed and then turned Aladdin to push him against the river bank, roughly, but not hard enough to really hurt the boy and his lips moved back to Aladdin's kissing him roughly and nipping at his lips, one hand now holding Aladdin at his neck, his fingers tangling slightly into the other's hair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 am

Ali gasped as he was the one now pressed back against the bank. He moaned out against Naveen's lips, loving the feel of him biting and not holding back. He gripped Naveen's shoulders before pulling himself up and wrapping his legs around Naveen's hips tightly, allowing him to grind their members against each other. The tension made him arch his back, pressing his chest with Naveens and bite onto the other boys lip.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 am

Naveen groaned deeply as Aladdin rubbed his length against his own, his head falling back before returning to Aladdin's lips. He tangled their tongue and pressed his chest more against Aladdin's as his hand ran up to hold the boy at his back. His hand that had been at the nape of Aladdin's neck then slid down the boy's chest to then grasp Aladdin's member, and slowly began rubbing it.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 am

Al gasped breathlessly as he felt Naveen's hand travel down and take a hold of his member. He groaned against the boys lips before rolling his hips against Naveen's hand, closing his eyes and moving his lips to ravish Naveen's neck.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 am

Naveen smirked, proud he was catching on, and started to rub harder, and faster. He let out a soft moan as he closed his eyes in response to the feeling of Aladdin at his neck, turning it to the side so that Aladdin had better access. Naveen used his thumb to rub the tip of the other's member as he massaged the sides with his fingers, groaning quietly at the feeling of Al in his hand.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:53 am

Aladdin couldn't hold back his groans as he kissed Naveen's neck. He knew his bites would leave marks, and he was glad of that fact. He moaned softly before gasping out, feeling Naveen working his thumb against his tip. "Naveen...!" He groaned in pure pleasure, biting harder onto the crook of Naveen's neck and smirking before he kissed the mark.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 am

Naveen smirked a bit triumphantly at the response he was getting from Aladdin, and it made his heart race and his breathing quicken. He let out a small moan in response to Aladdin's work on his neck and his earlier groan before he captured the boy's lips briefly, kissing him roughly. He then lifted Aladdin out of the water so that he was sitting on the grass on the river bank, and proceeded to push him self out as well. He slowly pushed Aladdin to lie down, keeping their eyes locked and positioned himself for his next experiment.

He didn't know how everything worked with a guy, but he wanted to give something a try. He lightly moved Aladdin's legs to the side, running his hand up and down his inner thigh, and then took Aladdin's member in his hand again and started rubbing it slowly again. After a a little while using his hands, Naveen eased himself down and took Aladdin in his mouth. He started slow, easing his way into it, and Aladdin into him, and slowly swirled his tongue around Aladdin's member, his eyes glancing up at Aladdin's face to see his reaction. He then started bobbing his head in addition, and flicking the tip of Aladdin's length with his tongue, gradually picking up speed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 am

Aladdin looked at the boy with a bit of surprise as he was lifted from the water, but didn't question it. He held the other boys gaze and arched a brow. What was Naveen planning on doing? Though, seeing him taking dominance...It made Al's blood spike. He kept his eyes locked on Naveen, leaning up on his elbows to make sure he could keep his eye on him. As Naveen started to stroke him again, he moaned in his throat, chewing on his bottom lip.

The second Naveen leaned down to him, his eyes went a little wide. He'd never had someone else do this for him. His head fell back as a groan fell from his lips. He looked back to Naveen and instinctively tangled his fingers into Naveen's soft hair. He closed his eyes, a pleasured smile forming on his lips.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 am

Naveen would've smiled hearing Aladdin's groans of pleasure, except his lips and mouth were a bit busy. He picked up his speed even more, bobbing his head faster, as he ran his tongue up and down Aladdin's length. One of his hands slid up Aladdin's leg to hold the boy's hip, while the other slid up his leg, but then back down, and continued to massage the boy's thigh as Naveen worked on his member.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:56 am

Aladdin moaned, his fingers tightening in Naveen's hair. He knew this was the first time Naveen had ever done this, but he also knew he didn't care how new he was -- it was good. Really good. He groaned out, his eyes falling shut as he fell back on the ground, not caring to hold himself up anymore. He dug his nails intl the ground and moaned out Naveen's name.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:19 am

Naveen sped up to the fastest he could bob his head then slowed down until he stopped. He guided Aladdin's member out of his mouth with his hand slowly, his tongue sliding down to the tip of Aladdin's length. He flicked and licked the tip and then kissed up Aladdin's length, to his stomach, up his chest, and captured his lips. Naveen placed both of his hands on either side of Aladdin's head, kissing him deeply.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 am

Aladdin was panting heavily, his back arching up from the ground every now and then when his body would tense from Naveen's movements. He swallowed roughly and tried to get his breathing back as he felt the boy slow down to a stop. He groaned softly against Naveen's lips and slid his hand to rest on the back of Naveen's neck before he lifted his hips up and rolled his hips against the other male's hips.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 am

Naveen let out a soft moan as he felt Aladdin roll his hips against him, and lightly pushed back, feeling their members touching. He moved his lips from the other boy's lips, to his cheek, to up and back down his jaw, and finally to his neck, sucking it slowly and kissing it lightly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 am

Aladdin groaned gently, tilting his head as Naveen worked his neck. He knew Naveen wouldn't want to be the recipient -- which, he didn't mind. He was used to being the girl. He rolled them over and smiled down to Naveen before kissing his neck and rubbing his hips against Naveen's.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 am

Naveen's eyes widened a bit as he felt Aladdin roll them over, but smirked up at the boy as his hands ran up and and down Aladdin's sides lightly. This felt so different from what he was used to, the absence of certain curves, and of course the addition on other parts, but it still felt amazing, perhaps even better then his past experiences. As Aladdin started to rub their hips together, Naveen let out a light groan at the sensation before he pulled Aladdin down at the waist and kissed him deeply on the lips before making his way back to his neck, rubbing his hands along the other boy's back.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 am

Ali smiled as Naveen kissed him, then groaned at the feel of his lips on his neck once more. God, Naveen knew his weak spot. He slid his hand along Naveen's chest and traced his hipbone with a finger before he took a hold of Naveen's length. He started stroking his member and kissed Naveen's neck. He reached back and got his free hand wet in the water before he looked back down to Naveen. "Do you trust me?" He asked, leaned over Naveen and sliding his wet hand along the boys thigh until he could brush a fingertip over Naveen's hole, his other hand still working Naveen's length.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 am

Naveen started to breathe heavily as Aladdin started working on his length, his eyes glued on the other male, and a hand tangling in Aladdin's hair. He pulled Aladdin in and kissed him deeply as a sort of answer to his question, nipping the boy's lip slightly as he pulled back. "I do," he answered softly, running his fingers through Aladdin's locks, shivering a bit in anticipation of what he may do next.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 am

Aladdin smiled slightly at the simple fact of being trusted. He nodded and kissed Naveen deeply before he carefully slid a finger into Naveen, his other hand stopping its movements and moving to help hold himself up over Naveen as he very gently started to pump his finger within the boy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 am

Naveen groaned deeply and leaned his head back, his eyes closed as he felt Aladdin start moving his finger inside him. The feel of the friction, and the pressure, mixed with the coolness of the water....It all felt so good. Naveen's back arched slightly as he felt more pleasure surge through him and let out another groan. "Al," he whispered as he clung to the boy's hair and dug his nails into his arm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:25 pm