Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:21 am

Aladdin bit onto his bottom lip, his pulse quickening at the feel of Naveen's grip on him. Though, to see him in pleasure like this, and knowing it was by his hand? It felt good. "Just breathe," He whispered against Naveen's ear as he carefully fit another finger inside of the boy and started to scissor his fingers within him. He'd never done this side of the playing field before, but he had learned from experience what to do. "If it hurts, just tell me and I'll stop," He promised gently, kissing Naveen's collarbone.

As he continued to stretch the boy with his two fingers, he pulled back and looked down at him with heated, passionate eyes. "Naveen?" He questioned, slowing his movements to a painfully teasing pace. "Do you want me to...?" He asked with an innocent expression as he brushed his member against the boys thigh.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:47 am

Naveen tried to take Aladdin's advice, and tried to slow his breathing, unsuccessfully. He groaned louder than he had yet as Aladdin slipped another finger into him, and he tightened his grip on the boy's arm and hair. He bit his lip and held Aladdin's hand to his neck as the boy kissed his skin, feeling his toes curl a bit. When Aladdin looked at him with a passionate gaze, Naveen met that gaze with hungry, yearning eyes before pulling him in and kissing Aladdin deeply. "Do it," he whispered in Aladdin's ear. He then kissed and sucked on Aladdin's ear lobe and nipped at it lightly as his body shook in anticipation for Aladdin's next move.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 am

Aladdin nodded, groaning softly at the feel of the boys teeth on his ear. He kissed Naveen deeply as he slid his fingers out of him. He used one hand to hold one of Naveen's legs up, and used his other hand to take ahold of his own member. He bit his lip as he carefully aligned himself with the boy. "Breathe," He reminded him before kissing his calf. He very carefully slid the tip of his erection inside of Naveen, groaning at the new feeling -- especially the tightness. She didn't move at first, making sure Naveen was okay. After a moment, he slowly slid in halfway. He looked to the boy with caring eyes, knowing it hurt.

"I promise it gets better," He assured him, leaning down and kissing his lips deeply -- both as a comforting measure, and a good way to distract him from any pain. Feeling the boy loosen a bit around his member, Aladdin started to thrust very gently inside of him, carefully sliding in farther with each thrust.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:29 am

Naveen let out a small grunt as Aladdin pulled his leg up, nodding shakily as he heard Aladdin remind him to breathe. He groaned loudly as he felt Aladdin start to enter him, imagining this is how it must be for girls when they lose their virginity. Naveen met the other boy's eyes, gazing into his eyes intently, telling him that he was alright. He gave Aladdin a small nod before kissing the boy back, tangling his fingers in the other's hair and holding it tightly. With each thrust by Aladdin, Naveen let out a short groan, at first just adjusting to the feeling, holding Aladdin's hair and arm, his head hanging back and eyes tightly closed, but as he felt himself loosen up some, he started to move his hips to Aladdin's rhythm, his hand on Aladdin's arm sliding down to the boy's hip, caressing it as they moved.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 am

Aladdin gently kissed the boys neck, smiling a bit as he heard Naveen groan. As he started moving too, Aladdin brought their lips back together. He started moving his hips faster with Naveen's. "...Feeling good now, right?" He whispered into his ear, smiling slightly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:02 am

Naveen met Aladdin's gaze as the boy whispered to him, but only for a moment, at which point he let out another groan, his head falling back again. This feeling....Was like nothing he had ever experienced. When he was able to bring his head back up, he looked at Aladdin hungrily and pulled him into a passionate kiss, their tongues mingling fiercely, Naveen longing for Aladdin's taste. He kept his hips moving to Aladdin's speed, letting out small moans and grunts every once in a while against Aladdin's lips. He clung desperately to Aladdin's hair and buttock, holding on for dear life, and wrapped his leg around Aladdin's.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 am

Watching the way he reacted to every movement that was made only made Ali want every inch of Naveen even more. He gladly took the boys lips, groaning as he felt how tightly he was being clung to. He pulled back, then took both of the boys legs and held them so that his ankles rested on Al's shoulders. He massaged Naveen's thighs as he sped up his thrusts even more. Each thrust was not quick and deep. The thumping sound that came from the contact made a small, satisfied grin appear on Ali's lips. He groaned as he took a hold of Naveen's member, stroking him feverishly as he moved his own member quickly and roughly into Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

Naveen let out a deep moan as Aladdin pulled his legs up, and his breathing became very shallow and rapid. He groaned even louder as Aladdin took his member and began stroking it, while still thrusting within him. He dug his fingers into Aladdin's arm, his other hand still entangled in the other boy's hair, as he threw his head back and moaned out yet again, his hips keeping pace with Aladdin's.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 am

Ali thrusted as quickly as his body would allow him, groaning at the feel of the boys nails in his arms. He stroked Naveen's hard member faster as he felt his own orgasm coming up on him quickly. "Naveen--! Fuck!" He cried out, slowing his pace dramatically to one hard thrust, pulled out, then another hard thrust straight back in. He panted, then went from that slow pace straight back to the fastest without any interlude in between. He thew his head back as he did one last hard, deep thrust into him and felt his hot seed spill out inside the boy. He panted roughly, but kept his hand going quickly on Naveen's member. He thrusted into the boy at that hard, deep, painfully slow pace and kept his eyes on his face, groaning softly to himself.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

Naveen breathed erratically as Aladdin moved rapidly in him, letting out a deep groan after the boy had exited and the re-entered him. Naveen panted with Aladdin as he worked to keep up with his own thrusts, clinging to Aladdin tightly. Naveen let a heavy, shaky sigh as he felt Aladdin release inside him, bringing Aladdin's face down so that he could kiss the boy roughly on the lips, biting Aladdin's bottom lip before his head fell back and he groaned out as Aladdin continued to work on his member, and was still moving, although slowly, within him. "Agh Aladdin," he groaned in a whisper.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 am

Aladdin panted, his body worn out. But, he wasn't going to give up until Naveen had his climax, too. He kissed the boys chest and neck, moving his lips up to his ear. He kissed under his ear and moved his hand to rub his thumb against the tip of Naveen's member, spreading the thin skin there. He leaned back and kissed the boys calf gently as he rocked his hips into Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:56 am

Naveen moaned as he held onto Aladdin tight, feeling himself coming to his climax. It felt different from the other times, perhaps because Aladdin was a guy, or perhaps because he felt something more deep for Aladdin. Either way, what Naveen was feeling now was intense. He clung to Aladdin and his toes curled, as his head fell back and he let out a deep groan as he finally came. He then slowly released Aladdin a bit from his grasp, but not entirely, his arms still wrapped around the boy, and he softly rubbed the boy's back as he fell limp from the exertion.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 am

Aladdin bit his lip as he saw Naveen finally come. He smirked, panting heavily. He untangled the boy from himself gently, then leaned down and took Naveen's member in his hand. He cleaned off the wasted bitter substance with his tongue and then did the same to his chest. Once clean, he smirked and kissed up his chest until he could kiss Naveen's lips. "You taste good," he mumbled before chuckling and lazily falling onto the ground beside him and laying on his back.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 am

Naveen leaned his head off the ground and held Aladdin's face close as he kissed the boy back deeply. As he pulled back, he smiled sheepishly, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "Like I haven't heard that before," he joked quietly. He looked over at Aladdin from the side of his eyes, unsure what to do now. Normally, he'd either curl up with the girl he had just slept with and rest, or he'd be getting dressed and leaving, but he didn't know what to do with a guy? Could you do the same, or would Aladdin think it weird? He looked at Aladdin for another few seconds before biting his lip and looking up at the sky. "That was-really something," he said, trying to keep the air from getting awkward.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 am

Aladdin looked over at him, furrowing his brows as he saw the confusion in the boys eyes. He chuckled slightly at his words, knowing he was nervous and trying to keep from awkwardness. But, Aladdin was totally calm -- he never really felt awkward. "Was it?" He asked, rolling over and resting his head against Naveen's stomach. He looked up at the sky before looking back at Naveen with a boyish grin. "You're acting like I'm some foreign creature," He teased, smirking. "What would you do with a girl now?" He asked, tilting his head. "Cuddle? Leave?" He arched a brow. "I'm a good cuddler," He said, smiling proudly. "But, if you want to leave, I won't stop you," He said lightly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 am

"You're foreign to me," Naveen laughed lightly, getting the nervousness out of his voice. He looked down at Aladdin as he laid his head on his stomach, looking at the boy with a soft smile and lightly running his fingers through the boy's hair. "It depends on the person really....And if I have to be somewhere," he said as he watched his fingers move through Aladdin's ebony locks. "With you...?" he asked softly, moving Aladdin's head up a bit to meet the boy's gaze, a warm, crooked smile on his lips. He then leaned down and kissed Aladdin's lips, upside down, his smile growing when he pulled back. "I think I'll stay," he said softly, brushing Aladdin's cheek softly with his fingers, and then brushing back his bangs from his eyes.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am

Aladdin nuzzled his head into Naveen's touch. He liked it when his fingers brushed through his hair. It felt nice. He looked up at him as he started to lean over him. He closed his eyes and grinned back as he felt the boys upside down kiss. "Really?" He questioned, smirking slightly. He leaned up and kissed his lips, hooking his hand at the back of his neck. "Good," he said simply. "But...why don't we go somewhere else?" He asked. "I'd offer my home, but...it's not very comfortable for laying on the ground," He admitted, smiling sheepishly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:01 am

Naveen's smile widened as he felt Aladdin lean into his hand, and he caressed the boy's cheek softly. "Hm...You may have a point..." he said as he pulled back, only slightly, from Aladdin's kiss smirking lightly. "Wouldn't want anyone to accidentally stumble upon us here now would we?" he said with a wink before kissing Aladdin's lips once more and slowly moving from where he sat to get his clothes. "Hm...Somewhere to go..." he said thoughtfully as he stood to pull on his pants. "I think I have an idea," he smirked down at the other male playfully.

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 am

Aladdin grinned a bit, moving and grabbing his own pants and tugging them on. "You do?" He questioned, standing up and arching a brow. "What's your idea, handsome?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

(crap reply is crap. XD)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 am

((Sometimes there's not a lot to say.XD))

"Oh it's just a little place I call home," he said casually as he pulled his shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned and resting his hands in his pockets as he looked up at Aladdin, his eyes and smirk playful. "It's nice, and big, and pretty privates," he explained with a small shrug. "Unless you wanted to go somewhere else?" he asked, biting his bottom lip.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 am

Aladdin's eyes lit up at the idea. "Y-You're house?" He questioned, smiling a bit before biting onto his bottom lip. "I'd love to go to your house!" He exclaimed, then blushed and cleared his throat. "I mean, uh...I just..." He laughed a bit at himself. "I've never been to anywhere...big and nice," He admitted, frowning slightly and looking down at himself. He only had his pants.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 am

Naveen relaxed a bit seeing Aladdin's excitement at the idea, and smirked, letting out a quiet chuckle as he looked at the ground, as the other boy looked away nervously. Naveen slowly walked forward to Aladdin and lifted the boy's chin with his finger so that their eyes could meet. He smiled down kindly at the other male, a loving warmness in his eyes. "So, do you want to change that?" he said quietly to Aladdin, their faces inches from one another.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Aladdin blushed as the other male got closer to him. But, as he looked at him with those loving eyes, he could feel his heart flutter. "Y-yes, please," he smiled sheepishly. He tilted his head up and kissed his lips gently, still loving the feel.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 am

Naveen smiled as he returned Aladdin's kiss, leaning closer to the boy as he held onto his hips and pulled Aladdin closer as well. As Naveen leaned back just slightly, he smirked playfully and lightly caressed the boy's skin above the waist of his pants. "Well then come with me," Naveen said softly. He then kissed Aladdin's nose and smiled teasingly as he turned and took the other male's hand and started pulling him towards the back way to town, looking back every few seconds to smile at Aladdin, and then blush and turn to look at the ground and ahead of them.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 am

Aladdin blushed with each kiss the boy laid upon him. But, he gladly followed after him. He laced their fingers together, then bit his lip as he thought of the faces they would get in the town. "Naveen, hold on," He said lightly before letting go of his hand and sliding his own hands into the pockets of his pants. He smiled sheepishly before glancing at the those who had seen them holding hands. He frowned and looked down. He was used to those looks, but he didn't want anyone looking down on Naveen in the same manner.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 pm