Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Naveen
Eric Storm
Belle Rolfe
Rapunzel
Odette
9 posters

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Eric only looked away from Belle when one of the blondes walked away and then when the other one asked him, ''She's not flirting...'', he said exasperated, ''She's only dancing with them, and she'll dance with me...'', he said quietly and looked down. He couldn't deny but both of the dances she made, she seemed to have some chesmitry with the other guys, or maybe was just the dance. He smiled softly when she got closer, he got up and hugged her by the waist, breaking any contact she could have with the 'major flirt'. ''Did you have fun over there?'', he asked after giving her a passionately kiss.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 am

Naveen only looked up from his drink when he heard footsteps approach him and then a voice address him. He looked up at the blonde woman briefly from the side of his eyes before turning back to the drink in his hand. "You could say that," he mumbled into his glass before gulping down the contents of his glass. He then signaled the bartender for another drink before staring at the empty glass.
    "I'll buy that," Philip said, smirking down at the brunette, still playing with her fingers. He looked down fondly, his smirk soft, as he rubbed her hands as they ran over his chest. He allowed her to pull him after her, his smirk growing. He watched as the dark haired male brought her in for a kiss and crossed his arms over his chest, raising an amused eyebrow.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 am

Odette watched him down another shot and after getting more beer glanced over at him, "Want to talk about it?" She asked. After all she had nothing better to do and besides that he was pretty cute...she hoped he wasn't gay, though he could be European.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:15 pm

*Rapunzel deadpans as she watches the couple kiss; she gags to herself and rolls her eyes before nodding to the brunette that winked earlier* Well, hello. *she turns to Philip and raises an eyebrow to him* Have fun?
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 am

Belle smiled slightly, gladly going into Eric's grasp. She kissed him back deeply, smiling dazed at him as he pulled back. "Hmm...? Oh! Yeah, I had a good time!" She giggled. "He's a good dancer," She smirked, looking over at Phil.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 pm

''I'm happy you had a good time...'', he said softly and interlaced his fingers with hers, smiling blissiful at her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 am

((BWAH!!!XD Well done Hannah!))
    Naveen glanced up at the blonde curiously, a quizzical eyebrow raised, before he smirked sadly at looked into his drink. "Oh, I'm sure you don't want to here my pathetic story about how I fell for my best friend, and she doesn't feel the same way about me," he said with a small chuckle before taking a swig of his drink. "You've actually probably heard similar stories before. It's not that original," he looked up at the woman beside him as he took another gulp of his drink.
    Philip's smirk widened as he watched the blonde roll her eyes at the couple, chuckling quietly to himself. "Oh yes. I had a grand whole time," he looked at the brunette from the side of his eyes and sent her a wink. "You were pretty good yourself," he complimented her back, smirking playfully. "Would you like to have some fun?" he asked the blonde as he turned to look at her again, his smirk growing more humored at the double meaning.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 am

(I thought so Wink)
    Odette sighed and took a sip of her beer, "Well its her loss...have you tried forgetting about her?" She asked casually as she took another sip.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 am

*Rapunzel raises her eyebrow at the boy talking to her* Fun...? *she shrugs* What kind of fun??
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Belle giggled slightly, leaning against Eric. "Mm...I promised you a dance," she pointed out, looking up to him with a smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Eric didn't care if the man was a good or bad dancer... All that mattered was Belle into his arms... ''Yes, you did...'', he said softly, leaning his forehead against hers. He leaned back from her and bowed gently, leaning on hand towards her and pulling his other arm onto his back, ''Will you give me the honor?'', he chuckled...
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 am

Naveen let out a dry, humorless chuckle as he continued looking at his drink and the counter in front of him. "Oh trust me. I've tried," he mumbled sadly, taking another gulp of his drink. "The hardest part is, she's my best friend. So it doesn't feel right cutting her out completely," he explained, glancing up at the blonde from the side. "I tried that, and yet here I am," he said looking at his drink as he swirled the liquid in his glass before finishing it off, and then motioning for another glass.
    "Well what did you have in mind?" Philip asked suggestively, leaning forward on the table, smirking playfully. He then laughed lightly as he stood himself up and again. "Just a dance mi'lady," he said, bowing slightly and offering the blonde one of his hands, a small half smile on his lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:41 am

Odette frowned at his words and studied her drink, "Any chance she might change her mind?" She asked softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 am

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow before shrugging, talking the young man up on his offer* Sure, why not. *she gives him her hand and stands up with a little smirk*
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 am

Belle watched Eric with a curious gaze. She curtsied lightly and smiled, taking Eric's hand. "It would be my honor, good sir," she said politely before giggling. She stole a sip of the alcohol he'd just gotten, then looked back to him with bright eyes. "Don't step on my feet this time," she teased, despite knowing he wasn't a bad dancer.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm

He took a small shot of his drink after she did, he needed a little more of alcohol before he could start dancing in front of so many people. He smiled softly towards her while he led them to the dance floor.

Eric wasn't the kind of guy who knew how to dance a waltz or the tango, he just went with the music. He held her hand gently, and pulled her closer to him placing his other hand on her waist... He listened to the music for a couple seconds, feeling its chords. Soon, he started moving them around the floor into a live and cheerful dance.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Naveen's face saddened as he looked into his own drink, and he let out a small, defeated sigh. "I don't think so," he informed the blonde before taking another, large gulp of his drink. "Just-The way she is with me....No I don't think so," he tried to explain, glancing up briefly at the blonde then looking at his drink again.
    Philip smirked as the blonde put her hand is his, tightening his own hand only slightly as he pulled her toward him, and towards the dance floor. He gracefully and easily turned her and brought her into his arms, still holding her one hand as he softly brought her other hand up to rest on his shoulder and then let his other hand slid down in to place on her waist.

He smirked gently down at her before he lead her into a simple waltz. ((I'm thinking they're dancing like Anya and Dimitri on the boat going to Paris.Wink)) As they moved together, Philip kept his eyes locked on the blonde's face, and a soft smile on his lips. He easily twirled her and spun her around the dance floor, avoiding all the other dancers.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Odette leaned over and touched his arm, "One day you'll get over her....just give it time." She said reassuringly as she smiled at him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 am

*Rapunzel frowns a bit as his hands go around her waist, but she shrugs it off and enjoys herself dancing; she raises an eyebrow at his smile and smirks back at him, twirling gracefully and pulling herself back to his arms*
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 am

Belle smiled a bit as she was led out. As he took her in the fast pave dance, she kept up easily. She stayed close to him as they moved, a smile permanent on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 am

Eric tried his best to not step on her feet, and he was making a good job so far. He put her body closer to him slightly while they, maybe because of the music or maybe because of the alcohol he already took.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:19 am

Naveen looked down at the hand that now rested on his arm, and then up to meet the gaze of the hand's owner. He smiled as reassuringly as he could and then let out a small chuckle as he looked down at his drink and lifted it to his mouth. "Aw time. We never did get along to well," he said before taking a gulp of his drink, smirking around the glass and looking over at the blonde beside him from the side. He chuckled as he set the glass down in front of him, and he twirled it in his hands. "Afraid I'm a bit too impatient," he said, looking at his glass, but then looking up at the blonde from the side with an innocent-like smile when he finished speaking.
    Philip's smirk grew as he saw the blonde in his arms smirk back at him, and he easily turned her out and then spun her back into him. "You're pretty good. Very light on your feet," he complimented. He then spun her out again and this time lifted her up bridal-style in his arms as he spun them both around, as if to emphasize her lightness. He kept his eyes on her as they spun, a small crooked smile on his lips. He gently set her down and fluidly brought her back into his arms.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 am

She smiled at him, "Yeah well her loss." She said quietly and removed her hand before she took another sip of her drink. Her eyes landed on the dancing couples on the floor and she smiled when she saw the other blonde dancing with that flirt.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

*Rapunzel chuckles* You aren't bad yourself, tenderfoot. *her eyes get slightly wide as she's spun; she looked up to his face, and saw his smile and tried to play off her shocked face by giving him her own smirk*
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Belle smiled a bit, finding she liked dancing with him when he wasn't trying to break her feet. She leaned her forehead against his as a slower song played. "Hey, Eric?" She asked, smiling childish. "You're cute," ahem said playfully before winking and kissing his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:44 am