Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice) Empty You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 am

It didn't take so long to find Alexander, and when Mike did he was anything but happy.
    Ignoring the yells and complains from his son, he dragged him out from the brotherl, roughly pushing people out of the way and pounching the owner in the face when he started to whine about payment and disturbing the other customers.
    Once outside, he tossed Alex inside an alley, giving him a hard and dissapointing look that demanded a good explination.
    Alex just swore under his breath, rubbing his arm where his fahter had grabbed him. It was sure to leave a brusie.
    "What?" he snarled. "Aren't I allowed to enjoy being young?"
    Micheal pinched his nose. "The hell are you thinking? Just leaving like that wihtout a word, did you even think how your mother would react? She's worried sick."
    "What do you care?" he spat. "You'll soon be running back to your clone anyway."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice) Empty Re: You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:02 am

Alice had decided to take her father's advice and had decided to go out on a date with a boy from town. He hasn't bedn all that interesting though and Alice was only half-listening when he talked to her. She froze in her steps though as she overheard two familiar voices and turned to look down the alleyway. Her eyes widened when she saw Alex...she swallowed hard and was about to keep walking when her date spoke up, "I daresay Alice it is a lovely night don't you think?" He asked, loud enough for her brother and dad to hear.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice) Empty Re: You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 am

((pfffffffttt!!! 8D))

Right after Alex had said something more uneccesaru and stupid things, Micheal naturaly pressed his back agaisnt the wall, hlding himup in the air and tyring so hard not to break the kids jaw.
    Both their heads turned at the sime tkme haring Alice date speak up rather loudly.
    Alex's eyes widend in panic and anger, and forgott for a moment to struggle in Micheal's hold of him.
    Mike just gave the couple a blnak stare, wondering why they would be walking in this part of town.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 am

(muahahaha XDD)
    Alice's eyes widened and she kept walking, "Oh yeah it is." She said and glanced back at the alley....why did she want to run back to the alley so badly?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 am

((awkwaaaaaaaard xD))

Alex looked back at his fhater. "Um, you're just gonna let her walk away with some strang-"
    Michael dropped him suddenly, earign another whine from the boy. "She can take care of herself. Now you betetr stop spending all your money on brothels and find real peopel to spend time with," he ordered and wlaked out o the alley. "Don't do anything stupid."
    Alex glared and watche dhis father dissapear into the nigth. He was sure to go back home and tell Odette he was fine, just ebing himself in town.
    Grumbling to himself he stood back up, using the wall as support. His head was spinning, too much alcohol in his system.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 am

Alice sighed and bit her lip, "Look David...um I'm sorry to cut our date short but uh...I have to go. Maybe we can do this again sometime?" She asked and without waiting for a reply she turned and left. Her heart was hammering as she hurried towards the alley like she was being drawn there. She took a breath when she saw him leaning against the wall. "Alex." She breathed and hurried forward, she helped him up.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 am

Hearing that sweet and familiar voic he looked up and smiled drunkily. "Heeeeeeeey don't tell me you dumped that guy what's-his-face... for me!" he threw his arms around her and giggled. "I knew you'd choose me! Sibling love is the best there isssss."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 am

Alice bit her lip and lightly pullled him off, "Well the guy was boring anyway." She said flatly and then stared at him, "So where are you staying?" She asked.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 am

"Hmm? Oh well, here and there, whoever who offers," he shrugged and leaned agasint her smaller form. In fact,there was alot who offered, he didn't even need to ask.
    "Hey hey Alice," he slurred and narrowed his eyes slightly, as if havign a hrad time seeing her properly, which apaprnelty was the problem. "There's two of you! Can i keep you both???"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 am

Alice laughed, "How many drinks was it this time Alex?" She asked instead as she tried to help him out of the alleyway. She wasn't sure where to take him...she didn't know the town like he did. She also knew he would 't want to go home and she wanted to take him someplace safe. She hadn't realized how much she needed Alex until now....the hole she had been feeling was now filled.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 am

"Aww my sister is so adorable1" he sighend content and hugged her posseivly. "And I think it was, um, what comes after 8? Uh... alot," he grinned boyishly. "And dad is such a jerk. Draggin me out from the brothel just when it was about to get good," he pouted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 am

She bit her lip when he hugged her again, at this rate they would 't be going anywhere. "Why doesn't that surprise me...well next time just try not to drink too much all right Alex?" She asked quietly, she allowed the hug to last for awhile before she pulled back again.
    (bed time night night <3333)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 am

((okie night 8D))

He made a whinnig noise when she puleld away and hugged ehr again, burying his face between her neck and shoulder. "I missed you Ali," he sighend and inhaled her scent. "It's like a part of me is missig when you're not here, at my side."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:19 pm

She froze when his face dug into her neck and shoulder and for a moment she wondered what it feel like to have his lips on hers again. She shook herself mentally and bit her lip before gently pushing him kff, "I missed you too Alex, I'm sorry I panicked the way I did." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 pm

He whinned again but didn't resist this time. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?" he mumbled confused. "Gaah, i'm feeling dizzy! Ali, make the world stop spinning," he slurred and almost fell over again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Alice giggled and then grabbed his arm again pulling him upright, "That's what you get for drinking too much." She pointed out as she started walking with him, she just wished she knew where to go.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

"Hey, there's an inn close by here... somewhere," he murmured, trying to not to see double as he aimlessly pointed somewhere. "The lady there really likes me, so she offerd me a room there for a few days."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Alice nodded, she felt slightly relieved that that was the case she wished she could find the inn soon. She slowly made her way, the way going was slow as Alice had to support her brother. "So have you stayed at the inn often?" She asked after a moment.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 pm

"Not that often, I think," he said in thought. "But a few times yeah. Like those nights when i'm staying out all night and got back late afternoon," he grinned. "That lady sure knows how to have a good time," he laughed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Alice shook her head as a small smile crept across her face and she spotted the inn up ahead. Sighing in some relief she helped her brother inside and froze as a pretty woman hurried towards them. "Alex! What happened to you? Did you get drunk again?" She asked in a fond scolding tone. Alice fought to keep a straight face and spoke up, "Um yes, I'm his sister, which room is his?" She asked quietly. The woman turned to face her and looked her up and seemed to find her severely lacking if her expression was any indication. "Down the hall, in room 12...don't stay too long young miss." She said frostily. Alice just nodded, "Right, thank you." She said and then towed her brother down the hall and into room 12.
    (hope its ok I rpd as her Razz)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm

((yes of course<3 you rp her exactly like I was thinking ;D))

Alex wasn't aware of his surroundings once they reached the inn. Once inside his room, he slumped away from Alice and threw himself down on th bed. "Aaaaaaaah. Bed, how I've missed you~ Soft and warm... now all i need is company."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

(oh good :3)
    Alice bit her lip, she wouldn't deny she was tempted....oh screw thinking she thought and she moved to lie down next to her brother. She didn't know what the outcome would be....bur she had made her choice, she only hoped her parents cod forgive her....especislly her dad.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Alex looked up when he felt another weight lay down beside him, and blinked surprised at Alice, as if forgetting she was there to begin with. "Oh, you sure you want to keep me company?" he asked with a sheepish smile.

((gotta go now, sorry Dx <33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Alice glanced over at him and smiled sadly, "Alex, if I hadn't wanted too I would have left by now. So yes I'm sure." She said quietly.
    (BYYEEE DX ;3;)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 am

He grinned birghtly and laied down again, clingling to her amr like a little child and snuggled her.
    "Sometimes i wish we could turn ack time," he mumbled. "When eveything wasn't so complicating, wehne it was ok for us to hang out all the time."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 pm