Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice) - Page 2 Empty Re: You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:19 am

She sighed and nodded absently as she looked over at him, "I know....things were so much easier when we were kids. Now its different." She said softly and looked back up at the ceiling.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice) - Page 2 Empty Re: You better try harder (shared AU fic with Oddie/Alice)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 am

"Yeah... Now I'm not allowed to sneak into your bed when I'm sacred or sad!" he whinned and clung harder to ehr arm. "So not fair.... and dad is still so fucking unfair to me... ...is mom... mad?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 am

Alice bit her lip, "She hasn't been herself since you left...she hasn't slept for three days, and she's been working harder then usual. That's why dad decided to go find you...he doesn't like how mom is beating herself up over this." She said quietly, she knew that if she also left...her mother probably wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 am

Guilt filled him up and could cleary be seen in his drunken eyes. "I never meant to worry her... guess i was to upseat and desperate to egt away..." he mumbled and let go of his siters amr, turning around on the bed so his back was facing her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 am

Alice bit her lip, "You know mom will understand...you just have to write her, she's the most understanding person Alex." She said softly as she tried to reassure him and she placed a hand on his arm.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

"You don't sound so sure about that," he chuckled. "...wouldn't she wnat me back thne if I wrote her? ...would you want me back?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 am

Alice smiled sadly, "Yes I would Alex and so would she....you know she would." She said softly as she gently squeezed his arm.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 am

He smiled slightly. This reminded him of when they were still kids, without all these confusing and comploicated feelings. They could just enjoy each other's company. "I'll just need sleep first, I still double," he yawned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 am

Alice giggled and then nodded, "Yeah that would be a problem night Alex." She said softly as she smiled quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 am

He turend around again and wordlessy hugged her, not in the possesive way but how he used to do before. "Good night Alice."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

She smiled, it felt nice hugging him like when they had been kids...maybe they could still act like siblings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:47 am