Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim) Empty Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm

(ok so again, I shall rp as Jane and Ami will be rping as Dimitri, Jane's older brother :3)
    Jane was sitting at a fountain in the town square as she drew some of the shops around her, her hand sketching a near exact copy. She glanced up every now and then to check a detail and would sometimes bite her bottom lip in concentration.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim) Empty Re: Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Post  Jim Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:26 pm

((really have no idea how to have him enter... xD))

"Dimitri, what brings you here today?"
    The young man smield politley at the owner of the flower shop, mentally rolling his eyes at her over enthusiastic reaction by seeing him.
    What was her name again? Meh, no one important anyway.
    "Just takign a stroll around twon, nothgin planned for today," he replied with a smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim) Empty Re: Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Jane looked up and saw Dimitri talking to the flower shop keeper, she smiled and got up, "Hey Dimitri." She said brightly and smiled warmly at the woman behind the counter. "Hey Melissa, how are you?" She asked warmly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 pm

((question, WHEN does this play out? do they know they're siblings here? xD))

Dimitri turned his head at the other voice joining in, giving her onlya quick look before casually continuing looking elsewhere.
    "Hi there Jane, are you making art today as well?" Melissa returned the warm smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:41 pm

(I wanna see yes buut up to you <33)
    Jane smiled, "Yeah, I think its coming along...what do you think?" She asked and showed Melissa her sketchpad.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 pm

((well since she already seem to familiar with him, i guess they know :3))

Melissa turned her eye away from Dimitri to look at Jane's sketch, and smiled impressed. "Wow Jane, i'm so jelaous of you!"
    "Sell it ad you might get soemthing for it," Dimitri spoke up, still smiling but with a hint of spite in his voice.

((and bedtime for me >.< see ya<3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Jane turned to her brother still smiling, "That is a good plan Dimitri, thank you." She said with a laugh. She knew her brother was being mean but she didn't mind....after all she loved him.
    (soo weird we've rpd three sets of siblings....Korso twins, 2nd Korso twin gen and now these two <3333 muahahaha I love all of them, cause they're all so different :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 am

((yeah, for me siblings are the best to RP as xD <3))

Melissa looked between with a slightly confused smile. "Well, I need to go now. Good day," DImitri said politley before continuing on his way.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 am

Jane watched her brother start to leave and then smiled at Melissa, "It was nice talking to you, I'll see you tommorow." She said brightly before she turned and followed after Dimitri, "So what's got your knickers in a twist Dimitri?" She asked teasingly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am

"Hm?" he smiled towards her again as if nothign ahd just happend, keeping up his apperace of a charming and nice young man. "Oh nothing, I was having a great walk until a this pest crossed my path. How about you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 am

Jane just smiled at him not at all perturbed by his words, "Oh well that's too bad...I was just drawing and meeti g people oh and...here I made this." She said and flipped through her sketchbook until she found what she was looking for. She smiled proudly and showed her brother a drawing of him that she had done. It was taken from the side but Jane hadade an almost lifelike drawing of him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

((d'aaaaaaaaw :'D I love you ))

He studied the piece, and nodded impressed. She was good, not meaning denying that. "Not bad, practice some more and you'll manage to cathc my good looks as well," he said simply, giving her shoulder a pat before walking past her again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 am

(I knowww x3)
    Jane smiled and followed after him, "Yeah well I'm still learning." She pointed out and then brightened again, "I'll just have to draw you more often." She said with a wide smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 am

"The last stalker I had ended up losing his hands AND tounge," he said flatly with a bright smile. "Just a warning, so would you mind stop following me aorund?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 am

Jane made a face, "You had a stalker besides me? I'm shocked but fine I'll stalk some other poor hopeless innocent victim." She said lightly and turned to go.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 am

He snickerd and grabbed her wrist gently before she had time to walk away.
    "That'd be low of me, if I let you go and torutre some other helpless soul here. I'm startign to get hungry, join me for lunch," he said causlly and started to dragg her off.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 am

(.......you're making me ship them already....oh dear XDD)
    Jane smirked and allowed herself to get dragged along, "Well if you insist..." She said and trailed off a little bit, it was rare when Dimitri actually talked to her for very long.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 am

(lol<3 ship them how? xD)

"Ok, since I don't feel like paying for you, we'll have to go somewhere you can afford... and hope the foods is clean," he mused to himself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am

(uhh incest....o-e....XDD and idk... XDDD)
    Jane rolled her eyes and then brughtened, "There's this bakery that Rapunzel runs, want to go there? The food there is so good." She said with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 am

((pfffft xD <3333 oh wifey I love you sorry, have other things planned for him^^; ))

"As long as it tastes good I suppose," he mumbled. "Lead the way then," he motiond for ehr to take the lead.
    Normally he'd be on his way tot he court or hom right now, but he supposed a small break wouldn't hurt. besids, maybe he could get his hands on some new information.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 am

(oh I know and Jane has someone lined up fo her too Razz XD)
    Jane led the way, "Rapunzel is really sweet and she's an artist too...we're both helping each other out." She said with a wide smile as they neared the bakery.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:37 am

He hummed, pretending to litsne when not ebing intrested at all. He knew it wans't Jane's fault, really, but he couldn't but hold this grudge agaisnt her... And further more, had she always been so naive? She acts as if they ahven't been separted almsot their whole life.7
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 am

Jane glanced over at him, she could tell something was up...she had a feeling it was because he was thinking about things. "I....I really missed you....while you were gone...I know I'm not the best sister Dimitri but....I did miss you." She said quietly. She had in fact only drawn his likeness all through the years just to remember what he looked like.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 am

((D'AAAAAAAAW xD))

"Hm?" he blinked looked bakc at her. "Sorry, I was in my own world, what you say?"
    She missed him? Well, he ahd missed her as well, but those feelings ahd faded away with the years. Acutally he should be grateful to her, if they had sold her off instead of him he wouldn't ahve gotten this far to begin with.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

She shook her head, he had heard her..."Its ok Dimitri, I know you missed me too." She said wirh a liftle smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:05 am