Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:01 am

He smiled. "Of course I did, I even missed mom and dad at first," eh said brightly. "But then i realsied I was happy without any of you."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Point Of The Knife (Shared AU fic with Dimi/Jim)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 am

Jane just shook her head, "You don't have to be sarcastic Dimitri." She said softly before she brightened again upon seeing the bakery. "The food here is so great!" She said and hurried forward, she smiled when Todd greeted her and started looking around to see what looked good.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 am

I wasn't sarcastic this time, he rolled his eyes and calmly enterd the shop after her.
    He didn't look impressed, though it did smell good.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 am

Jane smiled and started talking to Rapunzel as she bought herself some sourdough bread, "What did you want Dimitri?" She asked as she smiled over at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 am

"Somethign sweet," he mumbled and randomly pikced put something for himself.
    He glanced down at the fox at thier side, who was currently starign up at whit it's big eyes.
    ".....Kinda looks like you when you wnat soemthing but are to afraid to ask."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:33 am

Jane giggled, "Yeah right." She said with a shake of her head and paid for Dimitri's food as well. After thanking Rapunzel, Jane headed outside, "So where do you want to eat?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 am

He shrugged, not really caring where they where at the momnet. "Wherever's fine I guess. It's been a while since I was out on a walk."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 am

She smiled, "How about walking and eating?" She asked with a small smile, it was a pretty day and besides that she never actually done that before.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 am

"Whatever," he sighend and started eating, not bothering keeping up his little acting for once. No was around anyway to see.
    "Why the sudden interest in giving me company?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 am

Jane sighed and tore off some of the sourdough bread, "I want to know my brother better...after all it has been ten years since we last saw each other." She said quietly. She popped the piece of bread in her mouth and ate it happily enough...."Mom and dad changed after you left, they never let me leave the house. And then mom and dad wanted me to marry well...so they forced me to take lessons and um dad well he always had a temper." She said quietly, she knew her beother would figure out she had been abused by their dad, of course it had only been phsyical.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am

He studied her carefully while she talked, calmly eating his own bread. No, this didn't really surprise him, he was well aware of the temper their dad had.
    "So, you now being here must mean they're either dead or you ran away," he stated flatly. "i'm actually thankfull it was me they sold off and not you. I wouldn't be where i am now if they hand't after all."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am

She sighed and nodded, "They're dead....some raiders broke into our home one night...and well...yeah. What happened with you? I always...I always wanted to come find you but each time I tried...dad found me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 am

He snickerd. "What do you think happend with me?" he snorted. "Well, it wans't really all that bad. I mean he gave me everything wanted and more, and when he passed away I inherited everything he had. I'm glad you never found me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 am

She looked down and didn't say anything just stared at the bread in her hands and them glanced over at a group of kids playing nearby. She wondered if maybe things between them would be better if they had stayed together....it made her sad that he didn't really care for her anymore.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 am

"...I wasn't the only kid he had bought you know," he continued to speak when he notcied her lack of reaction, speaking more softly this time. "But eh treated them differnetly, since I was his 'favourite'. If you ahd found me, he'd probably just lock you up along with the others."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 am

Jane closed her eyes as she tried not to think about what Dimitri must have gone through with that creep. The few times he had been near her and her brother she had always avoided him. "How...how did you...endure..all the things he did?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 am

"Oh, I learnd how to get something out from it, eventually," he shrugged. "It wans't that bad, after a while things took a turn and i ended up using him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:39 am

Jane nodded slowly, "I see." She said quietly, at a loss of what to say next she tore off another bit of her bread and ate it. Dimitri had changed so much....was there even a little hint of her old brother still there?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am

"You know, to be honest I'm a relived to see you're doing ok," he said after a quiet moment. "But your older brother you looking for isn't here anymore, so you might as well stop looking."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 am

Jane bit her bottom lip, "I don't think that's true Dimitri." She said quietly and glanced over at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 am

"Oh?" he smirked and leaned closer towards her. "What makes you think sister dearest?" he asked playfully. "What is it that keeps holding on to that belief?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 am

She studied him, "Well for one, you could have just pretended you didn't know me. Instead you're letting me stay with you....true you could always kick me out." She admitted with a shrug.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:17 am

"Yes, i could, but that would be be bad for my reputation," he said smugly. "News and rumors spreads quickly in this town, and word that you're my sister is already spread around. What woul they think of the nice young gentleman if he kicked out his own sister?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 am

Jane shook her head, "Knowing them, they might come up with a good excuse for the reason...after all like you said you're a good gentleman. They might say I ruined your reputation....and in anway that would be true right Dimitri?" She asked calmly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 am

He chuckled. "You are smart, I'm proud Janie," he laughed lightly and wlaked past her once more. "Don't worry, I ahven't really thought it neccesary to throw you out yet anyway."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:28 am