Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) Empty Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 am

Jane was sitting on her bed with her brow furrowed in concentration as she struggled to sit properly as her mother observed her critically. "Now Jane, a proper young lady does not slouch nor does she make faces." Her mother said in a snappish tone causing Jane to straighten. Jane flinched when the ruler landed against the back of her hands, the force her mother had used had been enough to leave a red mark. "Now then keep that pose for another fifteen minutes, if you break it I'll use the ruler on you again." Her mother said coldly to which Jane just nodded slowly.
    --
    Twenty minutes later Jane left her room with her hands smarting and made her way to the kitchen hoping to find something to put on her hands. A little hiccup left the tiny six year old's mouth as she started to cry, she hated the torture lessons her mother made her undergo.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 am

"Janey?"
    A soft and concernd voice spoke up, standing at the door. Things were dropped to the floor and small feet rushed over to the crying girl, cupping her cheeks. "Did mother do this again?" the by asked worried, anger and addness clear in his voice.
    He gently took her hands in his and lead ehr to to sit on the chair. "Hang on, let me go get soemthing for that," he smiled brightly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 am

Jane just nodded feeling relief fill her whole body...Dimitri was here that meant that she would be safe. She tried to get her small sobs under control as she watched Dimitri move around with wide, tear filled eyes. "S..she...was m...making...m..me....sit proper again." She said as she stared at her red swollen hands in her lap.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am

Dimitri let otu a huff when his baby sister told him the usual. Their mother always took things way to seriously and far. Everytime he tried to interfere they'd both get punished. This time he fel more guilty though, not having been there when it happend. Fahter had taken him out to hunt again. Spkeaking of which, he had just dorpped their foodon the floor, but he'll get to that as soon as he finished tkaen care of Janey.
    He gave ehr a warm smile as he returned and took care of her small hands. "You're really brave and strong Janey, I sure envy you," he laughed.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Jane shook her head, "N..no..I'm a coward...if I were brave...I..I would try and stand up to them like you have." She said quietly as she tried not to cry as her hands stung even more as he treated them.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 am

He stroked her cheek softly, his warm and comforting smile never leaving. "But you are Janey, you keep getting back up to your feet, you're really persistent, and yet you're the kindest and sweetes person anyne culd dream of meeting. I sure am lucky to be your brother."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 am

Jane looked down with a blush as she listened to him, "I...I'm not as brave as you...you're always there for me whenever mom or dad hurts me." She pointed out as she looked back up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 am

"Beacuse you're always there for me too silly," he messed up her hair. "And besides, that's what big brothers are for! To protect their younger sister," he stated. "As long as you're by my side, nothing can really hurt me."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 am

(Sooo saad ;3; so much forboding in this fic and delicious ANGST!! Me likey :3)
    Jane sniffled and then smiled shyly up at him, "I feel the same for you...as long as we're together, we're stronger right?" She asked quietly as her sobs slowly died. She couldn't imagine not having her brother near her, he was the one reason she kept getting back on her feet. "You're my reason for being strong Dimitri." She whispered softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 am

((gosh we're hopeless... always in need for angst x'D <333))

He smiled and was abut say something sweet and comforting back when the door suddenly opened again, followed by the threating and angry vocie of their father.
    "Dimitri! What is the food doing on the floor?!" he roared and garbbed the by his shoulder, dragging him away from Jane. "We finally have some real food and all you do is it toss it to the floor?!"
    Dimitri glared and bit his tiunge before thrwing an insult at the man. "I'm sorry...." he forced hismelf to say. "I'll take care of it now, was just tkaing care of Jane..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 am

Jane stood up and faced her dad, her back ramrod straight and her head held high, even with her eyes shining with tears she suddenly became very commanding. "It wasn't Dimitri's fault...I tripped him." She said calmly as she met her dad's eyes with her own. Her father released Dimitri before he moved to tower over her, "Is that so?" He asked in a scary tone of voice. Jane had started shaking once he drew closer towards her, "Yes." She said calmly enough but her whole body shook. Her father growled and then slapped her forcefully so that she fell to the ground. "Then you clean it up!" He snarled.
    (Hope you don't mind that I borrowed him x3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

(nope that's ok x'D)

"Jane!" Dimitri rushed over to e´her side, gently wrapping his arms around her protecivly, glaring up at their father. "I said i'll tned to it! No reason for you to hurt Janey!" he hissed, only anger shown in his face.
    Their fathe rlooked as if he was about to punch him as well, but was stopped when their mother suddenly walked in, looking stressed and expectantly. "Hurry and clena this up, the noble from before is back," she orderd, pulling both Dimitri and Jnay up from the floor. "I'll go clean these two up."

((hope this is ok? xD))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

(Totally fine x3 and now I'm freaking out)
    Jane was torn between different emotions, forefront of it all was a deep relief that her brother hadn't been hurt. She leaned more into him subconsciously not budging even when her mother glared at them both. "Well Jane if you had wanted a nice rosy color to your cheeks, you could have put rouge on." She snipped before glaring at Dimitri, "Next time don't make a mess on the floor or there'll be hell to pay." She snapped before she towed them off to her room. Jane was fighting hard not to cry even more as her already painful hands were being squeezed in a painful grip by her mother.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 am

((>8D))

Dimitri, as gently as he could, unwrapped their mothers cold fingers from Jane's hand and craefully took hold of her instead, but made ehr keep up witht hem so the woman wouldn't snapp more at them.
    "Yes mothers," he sighend, already knowing what was about to happen. Th noble was... weird. Dimitri couldn't really explain it, but the looks he and Jane recived didn't feel normal. And the wya eh always insiste don hugging them, or touching them... But he always brought gifts, so no wonder their parnets let him do whatever he wanted.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 am

Jane was grateful Dimitri had took her hand instead, she could feel the pain recede and she was even more grateful. She glanced up at Dimitri, just thinking of the noble man made her stomach queasy. She didn't like how he treated her and Dimitri...she always got a weird feeling about him. "Now you two are to be on your best behavior." Their mother said once they had reached her room. She motionsd them to sit on chairs before she took a makeup brush and started brushing some rouge on Jane's face, "Since we can't let that one cheek stick out." She muttered under her breath.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am

Dimitri didn't let go of Jane's hand, and hearign what his mother said he forocne couldn't hold in his thoughts. "Then stop making it stick out ," he hissed at the woman, staring blankly ahead of him.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 am

Without saying a word their mother turned on Dimitri, "After his visit, you will be given lashes by your father." She said in a dark tone. Jane's eyes widened, "No mom!" She started in a pleading tone but their mother glared at her, "Unless you want to share the same fate then you will be quiet." She said icily.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 am

"Would your dear noble man be ok with that?" he sneerd at their mother. "He said last time, he hates it when his porperty is damaged."
    he knew he was tlaking to much by now, but he also knew it was true. He and Jnae were the reaosn their family had enough money to provide for themself now.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

Without another word their mother grabbed Dimitri by the chin and forced him to look up at her, "You are too bold." She said as her grip became bruising. She released him with a huff before she pulled them both out of their chairs, "Once he's gone you'll be punished." She said before she ushered them out of the room.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 am

"Once you've recived more gifts you mean," he mutterd, rubbing his face where there wa ssure to bruise now.
    He smield at Jane, wipping off tears from her eyes. "You're really pretty, with our without that stupid makeup," he stated and offerd her his hand again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 am

Jane took his hand with hers and smiled shakily at him, "Thank you." She whispered quietly. She felt like a clown with all the make up she was forced to wear...and she knew her discomfort was obvious at least to Dimitri. "Now then, if you two try anything funny, you'll both pay the price." Their mother said as she led them towards the room.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 am

Dimitri couldn't help roll his eyes. THeir mothers threat and punishments had stopped scaring him. He worried more about Jane, she was more fragile than him.
    As the enterd the living room the man was alreayd there, smiling brightly and what one would call friendly down at them.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 am

Jane's hand tightened on Dimitri's as she stared timidly up at the man smiling down at them. She watched with some disinterest as their mother curtseyed before him, "Milord, I am terribly sorry if we kept you waiting." She simpered. Jane wanted to gag at the revolting expression her mother was giving the nobleman.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 am

"No need to worry, you didn't keep em waiting," he assured the woman kindly, making Dimitri just huff and look away.
    The noble smiled at the kids, standing up and waving at his servant who's always with him to hand over the gifts he brought. As always.
    "So, tellem how you've two been sicne i last saw you."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am

Jane moved her head down and swallowed hard, "Very well milord." She lied, she kept her hand in Dimitri's not wanting to release the one thing keeping her there. Her morher accepted the gifts with a wide smile and fond words of gratitude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:41 am