Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic) Empty This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic)

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 am

(Oh gosh I'm being soo morbid! :O seriously FORGIVE ME!!! I had to write this......besides I love delicious angst. WARNINGS: Thoughts of Suicide)
    Odette couldn't handle it anymore...all the stress, the unhappiness had built up to this moment. She had tried once before but all thanks to someone interefering she hadn't been able to succeed. She entered her room and looked around herself for what would be the last time before she looked out at the window at the sunset...ironic how something so beautiful could precede something so tragic. She sighed and touched her stomach, "I'm sorry I'm not strong enough." She whispered softly to the children she would never know nor give birth too. Maybe she was being selfish but life had given her enough distress and she was sick and tired of all she had undergone. Michael's angry reaction to her being pregnant had been the last straw and truly was the final nail in her own coffin. However she didn't blame him for his words in fact she understood his reasoning. Maybe that was why she was somehow able to justify the fact that she was willing to die. She knew she wasn't completely mentally stable...anyone who had endured the things she had would probably have been the same or worse. She took out the rope she had from her assassin's gear and started working on the hangman's noose...it would be far quicker then bleeding out all over the floor and besides that less messy. She kept her thoughts blank as she worked and looked at the task in front of her with dark eyes. A sudden whimper left her throat and suddenly she was crying. The rope slipped from numb fingers and landed on the floor with a light thud but Odette paid it no mind. Countless tears fell as she curled up into a ball on her bed and gave voice to sobs...all the pain, the sadness finally hit her. How she had survived this long on pure will alone was beyond her...she was such a coward. She looked blankly at the rope on the floor and bit her lip as she studied it. Oh how she wanted to just finish it....after all life wasn't worth living...not when you were only living half a life. Her hand landed on her stomach...all because she was pregnant. She was tired...tired of the heartache, the distress but most of all the heart break...her heart was always being broken. Once when she was younger she had dreamed of a prince who would rescue her from her plight but she had had to grow up and rescue herself...with someone's aid of course. Just the mere memory of him made her bottom lip start to tremble again, "I'm such a coward." she whispered and turned away from the half made noose on the floor before she she slowly fell asleep...maybe not today but another day...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic) Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic)

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 am

*cries in guilt in the corner*
    no words to describe all the feels right now ;_____;
    Odette
    Odette

This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic) Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks (Possible Future Fic)

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 pm

NOOOOIOOOOOOO!!!!!! Do 't cry from guilt!!!! This is all good!!! She's growing stronger from this!! Wink
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am

b-b-b-b-but stil!!! this it too much ;___; for me at least..... x'D *cuddles*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:52 am

Awwwww wifey *cuddles with you* I can always make it AU? :3
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 am

Nooooononononono no need to ;'D keep it this way<333 ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:16 pm