Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Empty Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Rose trailed her fingers through her long brown locks and chewed her lip, looking from her bedroom window. However, she was startled from her distant gaze as a pebble pelted the glass. "Rosie! C'mon!" A familiar male voice called from the yard. She looked around and spotted Christian, the white haired boy belonging to Kida. She grinned and nodded, getting up and pulling on her shoes before running outside. "What's up?" She questioned, arching a brow as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. "Family. Mom and Dad are in town, so we're all meeting up at the river," Christian explained, smiling crookedly. Rose smirked a bit and nodded. "Sounds fun to me," she shrugged. "Of course it does. I'm involved," He smirked right back at her, only getting a gentle laugh from her.

At the river, Stefan was sprawled out on the grass, his expression bored as always. "Oh, hey!" He grinned, sitting up as he saw Rosie. "Hey there, cutie," She said, smirking and plopping down on his lap. "Weirdo," he smirked at her and kissed her temple as he put his arms around her. "You're both weird," Christian said with a chuckle as he then plopped on top of Rosie, successfully pulling complaints from Stefan about him being too heavy.

(You've got everyone else, if I'm not mistaken. x'3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 am

Ian followed his twin brother closely while they headed to Rose's house. They were identical, except for the hair, while he inherited black locks, Chris got their mom's hair. That made very easy for people say who was who, and Ian thought that very useful to get out from trouble. He threw the pebble to caught her attention, while Chris called her attention. He grinned widely when she walked out and shoved his twin ribs with his elbow, ''Yeah, right... You're so much funny'', he sneered playful and then they were heading towards the river.

Damon was seated by a shade tree a little quietly. Stefan was enjoying the sun and Elena stayed by his side and they talked a little before she took smoe of her clothes off and dove at the river. He watched her for a moment, and turned his head to the side when he heard familiar voices. He smirked at his cousins and laughed softly seeing everyone on top of Stefan... Ian and Elena laughed and he tilted his head, ''You're taking too easy on him...'', he grinned and plopped on top of Christian. ''You're all weird'', Elena giggled and walked from the water. She jogged towards her older brother and dragged him closer to the 'weirdos'. ''Hi'', Damon said with a shy wave of his hand and a small smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

Stefan only groaned and fell back, sprawling out in defeat. "I'm dying!" Rose gasped, squirming under the twins weight and laughing afterward. She looked over as Damon spoke up and gave a gentle smile. She knew of his differences, being as perceptive as she was. "Hey there, sweetie," She said as she pushed the twins off of her and stood up, fixing her skirt down as it had ridden up a bit. "Nice view," Chris smirked, kicking his foot against Rose's rear playfully. She smirked at him and rolled her eyes.

Chris looked over to Elena and then shrugged out of his jacket, holding it over to her. "Here... you look cold," He smiled crookedly. Stefan shifted a bit, watching the other twin a bit, protective of his sister.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am

Ian laughed loudly and was the first to roll over on the grass, he sprawled and looked up to the sky with a playful grin. Damon chewed his lip and smiled to her before saying, ''Rosie, you look nice on this dress'', he nodded and Elena smiled brightly at Christian, ''You mean I look hot'', she winked and waved her wet long locks from her face. However she took his jacket and covered the ground where she sat, right next to Stefan... She knew how her brother was protective, so she would be nice to him for a moment.

''So, genious...'', Ian called his twin, and sat up, crossing his legs on his lap, ''Do you have anything on mind for this afternoon? You're all invited'', he turned his gaze to his cousins and gave a crooked smile to Elena.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 am

Rosie smiled softly and looked down to her dress. "Thank you... My mom made it," She said proudly, spinning around. "She said something about getting bored and then finding out she's pretty good at sewing," She laughed gently, brushing her hair from her bare shoulders as the dress was strapless.

Stefan made a face at the idea of anyone calling Elena 'hot.' Chris, on the other hand, only chuckled and skimmed his eyes over her before clearing his throat and sitting up. "Oh, stop looking at me like that," He smirked towards Stefan. Stefan rolled his eyes and put his arm around Elena. Christian turned his attention towards Ian and laughed slightly. "I could think of a few things..." He murmured, shifting his gaze over to Elena. Rose scoffed, shaking her head. "I figured we could run around town... or play an old fashioned game of hide and seek," Christian smirked, mostly only interested in 'accidentally'' stumbling upon someones hiding place.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 am

Damon smirked shyly as she spun and put his hands on the pockets of his pants as he walked slightly closer to her. ''I didn't know aunt Belle knew how to sew. She's good'', he said with a small smile.

Elena giggled softly while Christian laughed, she caught him checking on her and just smiled softly, knowing she made a good impression on the boy with white hair. She laughed and puched Stefan on his chest before lying her head on his shoulder, ''You became more grumpy after the day I spent with Alex at the beach, didn't you?'', she teased him, and then looked back to Christian. Ian looked towards Chris, and then to Rosie when she talked, he was about to say his idea when Elena cut him off... ''Hide and seek sounds perfect! Remember when we used to play and Damon always won the rides?'', she pouted to Stefan like a lost puppy, and her gaze shifted to Damon with a playful sparkle. She couldn't think of a better opportunity to dodge her brother. ''I'm quieter, and you are very noisy'', he said with a soft smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am

"I can go with Damon..." Rosie piped up, smiling a bit. "I'll go with Elena," Chris said with a nod, getting an uncomfortable look from Stefan. "I still think Alex is a creep," Stefan muttered, rolling his eyes. "Come on, Elena," Christian smiled, scooping her up and taking off. "Chris!" Stefan groaned. Rosie giggled and took Damon's hand. "You two are it!" She smirked, leading Damon off and leaving Stefan and Ian together.

Christian casually leaned against the wall of the small 'cave' he had found, the wall of hanging vines hiding the entrance. (like the one Flynn hides in in Tangled.) He smiled to Elena and ran a hand through his white hair. "So. Stefan's still so protective, huh?" He mused, smirking playfully towards her.

Rosie led Damon to one of the large fields with the tall grasses and flowers, tugging him inside and sitting into the flowers. She smiled at him and hooked her brown hair behind her ears.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 am

Elena smiled to Chris and turned her face back to Stefan with innocent eyes. ''Alex is nice, mom likes him'', she pointed and gladly let Chris take her off from Stefan. She giggled and waved to her brother while she ran away with her partner. Damon smiled shyly at Rosie and looked down at their hands. He shrruged slightly at Stefan, as if it wasn't his fault if none of the girls chose him, and also took off with Rose. ''Man, I hate when this happens...'', Ian whimpered and lookd back at Stefan.

Elena entered first at the 'cave', and smiled sheepishly. ''Pftt... When Stefan stops being protective, I swear I'll marry the king'', she chuckled and looked around, ''So, you bring many of your girls here?'', she smirked. Damon followed Rosie a less shy than before, she was his favorite cousin, she understood him. He laid on the grass, and smiled softly at her, before his attention was caught, ''Hey, look that blue flower! I've never seen one like that before'', he said with a small smiled and regretted not have brought his notebook to draw the flower.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:26 am

Stefan arched a brow and shrugged his shoulders with a sigh. "What? Don't like hanging out with me?" He questioned before poking out his bottom lip -- something he'd taken up from Belle. "I understand..." He sighed over dramatically and fell back onto the ground, sprawling out defeated, obviously just being playful.

--------

Chris arched a brow. "Oh, yeah, totally. All the girls," he said before shaking his head. "Nah... I found this place once and found it was pretty nice -- no one's ever found me here. So, that makes you the first, I guess," He smiled.

---------

Rosie eyed the flower with a bright, golden gaze and smiled. "Here!" She chimed, pulling a sketch book from her satchel -- her father's satchel that he had given to her. She handed him the sketch book and a pencil, and then moved closer to his side so she could watch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:46 am

Ian rolled his eyes, ''No, you're fine... I just don't like being left behind, and Chris can't see a hot chick and he completely forgets me'', he pouted and leaned his head over his hand.

''It would be a loss if you brought all the boys here'', she said with a wink and walked around on the cave, looking up at the rocks on the walls, ''Why can't I picture you stading here alone? You've always seemed to be the party type of guy'', she said with a small smirk, turning her gaze back to him.

''Fantastic! You read my mind!'', he smiled brightly and took the sketch book and pencil. He sat straight and starting sketchin the flower with precision. ''It looks aweful, doesn't it?'', he mumbled, his eyes going to the flower, than the book, and than after to the flower.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 am

Stefan scoffed and sat up, looking over at Ian. "What? Not in love with your twin, are you? Cause, you know, he's a guy. That's... wrong," Stefan scoffed before clearing his throat and rubbing his neck.

"Oh, funny," Chris laughed, rolling his eyes. "Really...? I'm on my own most of the time, when Ian isn't around me. I mean, I do wander off if a girl beckons, but honestly, that doesn't happen half as much as I'd like. But, I'm glad it was you who finally did," He grinned.

Rose smiled and leaned onto his side lightly, resting her head onto his shoulder as she continued to watch. "Not at all! It looks great, Damon, as always," she said softly, smiling.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:11 am

''I'm not in love with my brother!'', Ian widened his eyes and pouted again, ''I mean, I love my brother, and all, and I know it's wrong man dating with man, I just... I'm too clumsy and loud, and no one wants to be around be'', he sighed and looked over to the river.

Elena grinned back and walked closer to him, ''You don't match the lonely guy. I've always thought of you going after the girls, and not spending the time alone in a cave'', she bit her lip and looked around again.

Damon was so distracted drawing that he didn't bother of having Rosie so closer to him. ''Thanks...'', he mumbled with a small smile as he was closer to finish the drawing. ''You don't have any blue ink in that satchel, right?'', he said with a playful voice.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 am

Stefan scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. You're ador---er, fun to be around," He quickly stopped himself and looked over to the river as well. "Maybe you just haven't been going after the right people," He said simply.

--------

"I try. Daddies don't tend to like me," Chris smirked, tilting his head as he watched her come closer. He reached over and took her hands, pulling her over to him lightly and sliding his hands to rest on her waist.

--------

Rose smiled, always just as memorized by his drawing. He was so good at it, despite his problems with other things. Before he could finish his sentence, she was holding up a small bottle of blue ink and a quil. "You know I'm psychic, Damon," She teased softly, smiling to herself as she curled up at his side, enjoying the soft breeze that blew around them.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 am

Ian sighed, ''Maybe it's just me... sometimes not even Chris can stand being around me... Dad says I'm more active than the rest of people. But I can't see it. I just want to have fun and play, and prank around'', he grinned slightly and looked towards to Stefan, ''Sometimes I talk too much''

Elena looked down as he slid his hands down on her waist, ''Hmm, put put your hands on my waits, and now I slid my hands around your neck'', she hummed with a small smirk, ''What's going to happen next, Storm boy?''

Damon gave her a crooked smile and shook his head, ''You're awesome'', he mumbled with a small smile and started coloring the flower. He had never seen such tone of blue color before, and he tried to keep the color true as he started scratching the quil against the paper.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:01 am

"Really? No wonder I like you -- that's what I like doing," Stefan grinned. "I mean, what's there to do around here except play pranks? Uncle Aladdin is the best at it, though... He taught me all I know," He said proudly. "It's so easy for him, too. He's good looking and innocent looking -- so no one suspects him. You must be good at it, too."
    (He just said he's good looking. ;3 XD)

------------

Chris chuckled low in his chest and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, Miss Rolfe... I suppose we could chat about the weather," He said sarcastically, smiling crookedly. "It's pretty sunny outside today, huh?" He mumbled as he pressed his lips against her jaw slowly and tenderly.

-------------

"Yeah, I know," Rose grinned, giggling softly. The color was beautiful, but what was more interesting to her was the expression on his face as he worked -- so determined and set on what he was doing. She slid her arms gently around his sides as she leaned there with him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 am

Ian smiled brightly and moved to be a little closer to him, ''You like me?'', he grinned and chuckled, ''Daddy says I'm too innocent too, that I reminds him of when he was at my age. That's why I have Chris always by my side'', he tapped his hands on the ground and looked over to Stefan, happy he was being nice to him.
    [He didn't notice that, but I did! xD]

Elena grinned slightly, ''About the weather?'', she mused and tilted her head to the side, letting him kiss on her jaw. ''And it's getting hot in here....'', she purred and leaned her head now, making his lips press against hers.

He chuckled slightly and leaned his head slightly towards her as he fixed small details. He signed a side note, To Rose, Love, Damon. He signed his name with an elegant flourish, and handed the sketch book back to her, ''Yours'', he said simply with a boyish smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 am

Stefan smiled, moving closer, too. "What's not to like?" He asked with a playful smile on his lips. He arched a brow and chuckled softly. "Well, I prefer you over Chris any day -- no offense to your brother," He said, scrunching up his nose a bit.

--------

Christian smirked softly and turned his head to meet her lips, kissing her back. He pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist now.

---------

Rose grinned, seeing his note. She giggled and leaned over and kissed his cheek gently. "I love it," she whispered near his ear before sitting back and smiling down at the drawing.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 am

Ian waved him off, ''Nah, you said that because your sister was cheking on him, and not me'', he shook his head and raised his eyebrows... ''I bet they are are cute and stuff... We should start planning ways to make things more fun'', he grinned widely.

Elena smirked as he kissed her back. She felt the warm from his body against her still cold skin, and slowly she deepened the kiss. She slid her hands down on his chest and then, she broke the kissed to back him against a wall, ''My, you're hot'', she whispered and kissed his jaw and neck softly.

Damon felt his cheek burning when she kissed him, and he became more shy as the realization of how closer they were hit him. He descreely sat a little far from her, giving them some space and them he turned his eyes towards her. ''I've only spent a couple of minutes on it, it's not perfect...'', he bit his lip.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 am

Stefan laughed and shrugged. "I'll admit, If you went after Elena too, we'd have a problem," He smirked. "You want to mess with them?" He questioned, raising a brow. He chuckled and lazily fell over, laying his head onto Ian's lap and stretching out. "But, I'm so comfortable," He pouted cutely.

---------------

Chris smirked and slid his hands down to hold her hips as she moved her lips on his jaw. "Am I?" He mused, chuckling softly before lightly nipping at her ear lobe. "Might'a been told that one before," He said playfully.

----------------

Rosie's smile faltered when he moved away, but she made sure to maintain her grin. She knew he wasn't okay with being close -- the small time she got close to him was nice, though, considering he was the only person who she could actually be close to. "It's still great," She assured him, nodding her head. "Here... I can draw you!" She said with a grin. "I've been practicing," She smiled shyly. She sat in front of him and brought her knees up to prop her book. She looked at him, then smiled and started to sketch quickly, her golden hues flickering up to him every now and then.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Ian rose and eyebrow, and smirked at Stefan's pouting, ''I'm starting to think you want to be alone with me...'', he chuckled and looked to the woods. He wanted to mess with his brother, but he decided to give him more time with the girl... ''Your sister is beautiful, but not my style'', he scrunched his nose, ''But the princesses...'', he chuckled.

Elena moaned softly and kissed his collarbone softly, brushing her lips gingerly against his skin. ''Yes, you're hot, but slow...'', she giggled and bit the crook between his neck and shoulder playful before she walked from his grip and jogged around on the cave, ''Catch me!'', she chimed teasingly with a wide grin.

Damon pursed his lips and gave her an apollegetic smile. He wasn't comfortable being closer around people, except the folks in his house, and Rose was one of the few people that could be near him. He wanted to be closer to her, but somehow it was difficult to him. ''You've been practicing?'', he smiled boyish and tilted his head slightly to the side, ''You should visit us at town more often... We could draw something, or play the piano'', he smilled.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Stefan arched a brow and then made a slight face. "The princesses? Eh, they're alright..." He shrugged. "You could do a lot better than them. A lot," He smirked before biting his bottom lip slightly.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_lxq4dpqGUS1qaakvoo2_500

--------------------

Chris closed his eyes, her lips memorizing against his skin. He yelped in surprise when she bit him, but only grinned as she moved away from him. "Since when have I ever been slow?" He pouted at her. He then grinned and moved over towards her, reaching out to touch her.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_inline_mflrp9jsbb1rcr9ux

----------------------

Rosie smiled softly and looked up from her drawing. "I've tried drawing you from memory when I was bored..." she shrugged, flipping to some older pages in her book and holding it out to him with a shy smile. Sketches of him where on the pages, mostly of him smiling and happy. "Of you could come to the cabin -- It's so much quieter out here," She sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_mcxjme67Or1rv8oyzo1_r1_250
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 pm

''I like the younger, Evy... She's avoiding me...'', he said with a small chuckle and pursed his lips. ''Really? I could do a lot better?'', he asked quietly, ''You must take me someday, so I could know new people!''

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_ma0icfch391qmgkn7o4_250
    [Ha, Ian ablivious at Stefan... And WOW! These two together!! -drols- @.@]

''Since now'', she grinned and easily ran away from his his touch. ''C'mon, catch me, Storm'', she chimed and jogged across the cave, as she giggled cutely.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_m5rvqvb2AZ1rne603

Damon's jaw went slightly slack when he heard she had some drawings of him, he smiled shyly as he looked at her work. ''Y-y-y-you are good'', he blushed a little and looked down to his lap with a small smile on his lips. He could feel his heart racing, and he moved closer to her slightly, but not enough to touch her, ''I could go to the cabin'', he mumbled and looked up to her golden eyes.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_mdd8leQhi01rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Stefan chuckled slightly, but found his eyes paying attention to the way Ian moved his lips. He pursed his own lips and looked away with a small smile. "Right... I suppose I could take you out sometime," He shrugged.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_lxdf8061Kv1qgep04o1_250

--------------

Christian smirked and went after her, nearly tackling her to the ground. He made sure she landed on top of him and grinned up at her before rolling them over to pin here there. "Hi there, beautiful," he smirked.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_maih7dTtdx1rwvg1f

------------------

Rosie smiled, seeing how shy he was. She loved watching him -- the expressions he made, the way he smiled and the way his cheeks went red when he blushed. "Well... I'd love to have you at the house. It's lonely, especially when mom and dad are out," She said with a small smile.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_mcn455Q0fj1rxx8qp
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:21 pm

''Awesome'', Ian grinned and looked down to the river before looking down to Stefan. ''I bet you can have any girl on your arms, with this good look of yours'', Ian chuckled softly and patted Stefan's nose playful.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_m3zi0iOPpN1rpschx

Elena laughed delighted, and squealed when he got her. She didn't figt though, she only smiled up to him, liking of how he pinned her arms against the floor. ''Hi there, handsome'', she purred and leaned up to kiss his nose.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_m5ruiyXmAO1rne603

Damon smiled back to her, his cheeks were still with a light pink tone when his expression became a little worried. ''You stay alone at your house? Haven't you been scared of being alone? In the middle of the woods?'', he bit his lip slightly.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_mdxdcygILb1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Stefan scrunched up his nose and smiled crookedly. "Me, get the girls? Hardly. I'm always watching over Elena and beating off people who screw with Damon," he said simply, shrugging his shoulders.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_lx8zhfzwwF1r87paio1_500

----------

Christian grinned and nuzzled his nose against hers lightly. "Your brother would kill me, wouldn't he?" He murmured, leaning down brushing his lips against her neck and sucking gently at the nape of her neck.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_mail7nEESJ1rwvg1f

----------

Rosie tilted her head to the side and arched her brows. "Yeah... I mean, my mom taught me how to be on my own -- Dad taught me to be smart about it," She smirked, loving how well her parents worked. "Don't worry. I'm a big, strong girl. I can take care of myself," she winked.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) Tumblr_m5nyvxxm6d1rrtrsk
    (I'll appease you Cami. XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 am