Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 pm

"Stop fucking apologiing!" he snapped, so damn tired of that word that kept comming out of her mouth. "If you're so sorry, then stop doign the same mistakes all over again."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darling, Will You Take A Walk With Me? (Shared Future Fic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

She glared after him, "Like what?!" She demanded still not going to follow after him. She kind of had an idea of what mistakes he meant but she wanted to hear him say it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 pm

"Stop askign unecceray questiosna and go back to those who actully needs you," he growled darkly, before he started to cough. So much he had to kneel down.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Odette frowned and hurried forward, she hesitated before she placed one hand on his shoulder. "Michael?" She asked in a shaky tone...even though he had been rude to her she always could forgive him. Besides...he was in pain and Odette was determined to help him...even if he didn't want her help.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 pm

He looked down at his hand, that now was coverd in his own blood. Shit... to think eh had gotten wroked up. That brat was right all along, he was getting weak...
    His shoulders trembled when he started coughing again, making him unable to say anything.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Her brow creased in worry and without thinking about it Odette knelt across from him. She placed both hands on his shoulders, "Just concentrate on me Michael." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear her over his coughing. She really hoped that this worked...she wasn't sure how else to calm him down, her hands lightly rubbed his shoulders in an effort to try and ease the tension from them.

Last edited by Odette on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm

His vision was getting blurry, and he reached out for something when he heard asweet and gentle voice talk to him. It sounded so familiar...
    Shit, on the rare occasions this actually happend had always been clsoe to death. To close.
    he flet himself grabbing someone's shoulders infront of him and tried to focus, liek the voice ahd told him to.
    "...Rebecca.?"
    It was almost imposible to hear him utter that name he's been avoiding to think about all these years.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 pm

She swallowed back a sob....even after all this time...she was still the woman of his heart. Either that or Michael was worse off then she realized, she moved her hands so that they gently cupped his face. "You better not die on me Michael Korso." She said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Such warm and soft hands, that yet smelled of blood.
    He close dhis eyes as he leaned his ehad forward, resting in on the woman's shoulder. It was hard to breath, but eh flet himslef calming down again. So he was out of danger... for now.
    "You better not die on me Michael Korso."
    But you died...
    He shaked his ehad, coughign agan. he was hallocinating, he knew that. That tended to happen. He knew thta the one holding was Odette, the girly and not Rebecca. So why did she keep reminding him of her?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Odette didn't say anything else only held him gently as she whispered soothing words and rubbed his back. She hoped he would be all right...it killed her to see him like this...she would do anything to save him. "I'm here for you Michael....I always will be." She whispered into his hair, not minding the fact that her uniform was becoming more bloody. She kissed the top lf his head as she gently held him in her arms and closed her eyes. She would do whatever it took to make Michael better again, "I love you Michael Korso....even if you can be an ass sometimes." She whispered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Yupp. This was defenetily Odette and not Rebacca, he smiled slightly to himslef as he finally felt the air come bakc into his lungs and his muscles relax. Now he would just have trouble walking straight.
    Spitting out blood on the ground, he raised his arms and just held onto her, his face buried in her shoulder.
    "Only 'sometimes?' I need to try harder then."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 pm

She rolled her eyes, only Michael would say something like that, "Is it all a game to you? Pushing me away and then dragging me back?" She asked softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:28 pm

"Maybe," he mutterd stumbled up on his feet, wipping of the blood from his face. "That's why i keep telling ya to stop thinking so highly of me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Her face hardened and she stood up as well, "I see." She said and looked down at the ground...anywhere but at him, "I'll just go then." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Again, he had grabbed her wrst before she made it to far. "Why don't you want me to rest?" he asked, voice now sounding less angry and annoyed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 pm

She sighed and glanced back at him, "Do you really have to ask?" She asked with her voice trembling with a mix of emotions. She gently pulled her hand free, "Because you're a fighter Michael....and even when you think you're weak, you still come out on top....besides that like I said before, I love you." She said quietly and turned to go again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 pm

"...everyone's just slefish in the end," was th eonly thing mutterd before pulling her into a hug. He knew he was confusing her even more but since when did he care.
    "You're the only girl i'll ever care about stupid. Satisfied?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

She was even more confused when he hugged her but didn't resist. She slowly hugged him back, "Well its about time you admitted it." She said with a little laugh before she moved up and kissed him on the lips.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"Don't flatter yourslef," he mutterd before their lips touched. He wrapped one hand behind her head and returned the kiss.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 am

She kissed him back tenderly, even as his last words echoed in her head like some drum. She moved one hand up to cup his face as they kissed before she slowly pulled back. "I think we both know that I'm not just flattering myself." She said softly before she kissed him gently again and pulled back.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:08 am

"No... you treat yourself to bad to do that," he mutterd. glancing down at the ground. "...take the cure back home to Alice, I still have work to do."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:13 am

She bit her lip and nodded, "Ok...will I see you later?" She asked softly as she stared up at him, more worry filling her.
    (He should kiss her this time XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

(stop reading my mind! xD)

He dind't answer, just plled her into another deep kiss before walking past her and over to his horse. "Just looke after your kids," he said blankly as he monted it and rode off to the council members mansion.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:32 am

Odette sighed and watched him leave the place if she closed her eyes she could almost feel his lips against hers once more. "Be careful Michael." She whispered as she stared at the package on the ground which she picked up slowly, she had something to give her daughter. She just wished there was a way out of this mess...for all of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:06 am