Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Art of the Dress [Tag: Marina]

Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Art of the Dress [Tag: Marina] Empty Art of the Dress [Tag: Marina]

Post  Giselle Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am

(ooc: really not sure where to put this, since well, giselle normally works at hte palace. if it needs to be moved i can move it)

Giselle brushed back her hair out of her face as she finished putting some touches on a new dress she was making for one of the many first class people. While she was relieved that she had nothing to do in the palace at the moment, she sort of missed the hustle and bustle of the people in them. But she did enjoy seeing the many people of the town walk by and admire her work despite her background.

She heard footsteps coming as she put another pin in her mouth, turning her eyes towards the newcomer she gave a half crocked smile
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Art of the Dress [Tag: Marina] Empty Re: Art of the Dress [Tag: Marina]

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 am

Marina walked through the shops, checking the list he had on her hands for the arrangements for her wedding... She passed by a girl sewing the last touches on a dress when she looked down to her list, realizing she didn't put a topic for her wedding dress.

She cleaned her throat as she came next to the girl, and say a bit ashamed because of her neglect of the dress stuff.

''You make beautiful dresses'' She smiled fondly at the girl.

[I though it would be the best place for Marina, I was thinking of they meeting of a fabric stores, but since there wasn't any place specified.. XD]

Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 am

{ooc: that's fine with me. It would make sense]

Giselle looked up from her work and gave a tiny smile. Flattery was something she wasn't used to nor were compliments unless tehy were a few small people. "Thank you Miss..." she said with a tiny curtsy, her blue eyes softened a bit and almost seemed to be reading Marina's mind. "Are you having some trouble? Prehaps i can help...I do know my way about the needle..."

her cheeks turned a faint shade of pink. "I mean, if you would like my help. I'm sure you could do just fine on your own..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 am

''...Marina. And you are...'' She said while turning around to see the girl's work closely. In fact she made a fine work on that, and Marina could see the girl handling the work she was about to give her...

''Well, I was wondering if you have ever made a wedding dress before.'' She said smiling while she bit her lip. How could she forgot this important detail on her list?
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 am

"I'm Giselle, its nice to meet you Miss Marina." the girl said with a smile. At the next question, her eyes went wide and she could have squealed with delight. "Oh, a wedding dress? Are you getting married?" she asked. "I can do it for you if you would like, i have always wanted to make a wedding dress. I mean, i have had made dresses similar to wedding dresses like bridemaids ones...so a wedding dress would be a great oppurunity."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 am

''Yes, I am, Giselle!'' She said smiling a bit, and then she showed the ring John gave her, like she did every time someone had that reaction.
    The girls didn't stop talking, and Marina was glad she didn't have to be the one to lead the talk.

''Well, you are the first one I saw about the dress, and judging about this work'' She leaned into the dress direction ''I think you are the perfect person for the job.''
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Giselle couldn't help but smile at the comment and nodded. "Of course i can make your dress. I would love to have the honor of making your wedding dress as my first one ever." her eyes went to the ring. "Oh how beautiful, you are a lucky, lucky lady."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 am

Marina smiled shyly to Giselle... ''I'm luckier for finding you. I'm so out fashion that I even forgot to put the dress on my task list for the wedding...'' She confessed hiding her eyes from the other girl, ashamed of her lack of attention... How could a woman forget about her wedding dress?
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 am

Giselle didn't mind the lack of interest. "Well, I am more than willing to help. I am going to need your mesurements so if you could...step over here please? What's your fianace like?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 am

Marina steped to where Giselle pointed, and she felt little ashamed now seeing the girl didn't bother with her clumsiness... ''Thanks, Miss Giselle'' She said grateful, and thought a little before answering her question... ''Well, I don't have problem with my finance. i'm willing to spent as much would need to make it as my taste'' She said softly, and she then started imagining how the perfect dress would look like to her.
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:37 am

"Money isn't a problem. I just love doing my job." Giselle replied as she took out the best way to measure Marina. "What's he like? I mean, i know that you love him but is he adventuerous, a man of mystery?" she asked curiously. It felt like a bunch of teenage girls dicussing dresses and boys. But it was the best way for her to get her know her costumers
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 am

Marina chuckled softly while Giselle took her measure, but what she said burned into her mind... I mean, i know that you love him. Oh, Lord, she didn't even know if she loved him truly, and she bit her lip thinking of how far she has gotten to Rolfe... ''Yes, he's adventures, and has many mysteries around him...'' She said a bit overjoyed, Marina did liked him, but most of the time she was afraid of him... ''Perhaps you've heard of him, he's lord John Rolfe'' She said casually.
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:53 am

Giselle gave a gasp. "Oh yes, i know of him. He's a great man. Very nobel." she said with a smile. "You are a lucky lady then to be marrying a great man like him." she bit her lip. "Oh I'm sorry I'm rambling..." she replied as she started measuring her arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:11 am

Marina chuckled softly, ''Yes, he's a great man...'' but also an assassin. Her smile faded for a moment, and she hoped Giselle didn't saw it being busy measuring her arms. ''Don't worry. You flatter me with your words, miss Giselle'' Marina spoke gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:16 am

After Giselle was done with measuring, Marina gave her an apology smile. When finally she was amused thinking about the dress, she couldn’t stay longer… She still had many things to do on her list, plus passing by the Court. “I’m so sorry, Giselle, but I have to leave now… Perhaps we could meet again tomorrow at my place. I would love to discuss about the fabrics and the model. It was a pleasure meeting you, Giselle” She said gently and hugged the girl before leaving the place.

[I’m so sorry, but I need to take Marina from here >.<… Later I’ll start another thread for them, alright? ;D]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:49 pm