Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Empty What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Yawning boredly as he carried the limp blonde over his shoulder. He kicked open the door to the mansion and smiled charmingly to the very startled maid. He walked over to the couch and dropped the blonde onto it before walking over to the bar counter and pouring himself a glass of bourbon.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm

(yeeah I'm scared...I think I'll wait a bit before having her wake up and panic even more)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Marina was bluntly waken up by one servant... She looked up dizzily to her, ''What??'', she muttered softly. ''Downstairs... Lord Rolfe and miss Odette.... It's horrible...''. Marina suddenly got all woke, she saw the scary face of the maiden, and her tone voice made Marina's spine shivers... She got up from the bed, not caring if she was wearing only John's clothes and nothing else.

As she walked downstairs, her heart started racing faster, the maid followed her closely and pointed the living room, beforing rushing back to the kitchen, sobbing lightly. Marina didn't know what she would find... Was John hurt? Or Odette? Or both? She walked into the room and caught John safe next to the counter, as she looked around for Odette she gasped, seeing the blonde unconscious. ''Odette!'' She gasped and rushed towards the couch and looked with worried eyes to John, ''John, what happened?? Did the Korso attack her again??'', she demanded and tried to find Odette's pulsation on her marked neck...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

John didn't look to Marina as she came downstairs. He casually took a sip of hiw drink, then finally looked towards her. "Hmm?" He asked, not having been paying attention. His eyes were dark and empty. "Oh, her?" She's fine. She passed out faster than I expected her too, though. Thought she'd last longer without air, considering...well," he smirked to himself, his innuendo clear. He took a long sip of his drink and boredly leaned back on the bar.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Marina looked upon him, and understood clearly why the maid was so scary... No, this couldn't be happening... he couldn't have broke down... ''What happened between you after you left?'', she asked quietly and walked towards him, stopping by his side at the bar.
    She wasn't paying attention on Odette now... she was alive, but John, it looked like he was dead inside, and hurt her seeing him like that.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 pm

John watched her curiously. She looked concerned for him. How cute. "She was crying. I made her stop," he said simply, taking a long sip of his drink.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Marina took his drink from him and put it on the bar without saying a word. Then she cupped his cheeks gently and leaned his head down so she could lock his eyes on hers, ''And what happened to you?'', she asked him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

John stared at her with an amused smile. "Nothing happened to me. I just woke up," he said simply. He shrugged her away from him and took his drink again. He finished it, then chuckled to himself.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Marina swallowed hard and widened her eyes for a second, seeing the assassin she had believed he was. She sighed and watched him as he finished his drink. She glanced briefly to Odette, whatever happened to him was during he met her. He left home being the John she had always known and came back like a different person... She did the same with Phoebus, and who knows which was the next person she would break.

She saw John gave up on himself, but she would give in... She told him she loved him a few moments before, she told him she would never hurt him again, and she would do anything to help him. ''Why are you chuckling? If it's something fun I want to chuckle too'', she said calmly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm

John looked to her with a grin. "I was laughing because you care. There's nothing to care about. She should care that I got bored too quickly to snap her neck. If my hand twitched, i woulda," he chuckled, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Marina tried to give him a dry smile, ''Of course there is something to care of, John... You have me, and you have Damon... And we both love you'', she said softly and pulled him into a embrace. She closed her eyes and let some tears fall upon her cheek... It hurt really bad to see him like this.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

John made a face. "Love...the word makes my stomach hurt," he mused, not returning her embrace. He moved away from her and over to Odette. "Wake up, Odette," he said boredly as he shook her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 pm

(didn't know I was supposed to post my bad XDD)
    Odette groaned and then winced as her throat protested, everything came rushing back and she sat up taking deep breaths. Her eyes widened when she saw John looming over and she inched away from him, "Why...why are you doing this?" She asked with a hoarse voice.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Marina controlled her feelings quite well, she looked blankly when he turned to wake Odette up and wipped her tears... She couldn't help but hate the other at this moment, what she could have possibly done to lead him into this another person.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"Doing what?" John asked innocently. "You passed out pretty fast. Saved your life though," he smiled devilish. "Want a drink?" He asked casually, walking back to the bar as If he hadn't strangled her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

She glanced at him with confusion and anger on her face before she saw Marina who was also glaring at her. She wanted to get out of there...without a word she got up and headed for the door, she was sick of this...the last thing she had wanted was for something like this to happen.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 pm

''You're a coward, you know... Leaving us without giving me any explanation... What you have done to him?'', she demanded. ''I told you to not hurt him like I did, and you heard me... You hurt him worse'', she said and wipped the tears that started falling again. She wanted an explanation, and she wanted it now.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

John scoffed. "She didn't do this, Marina. It wash going too happen eventually. A man can only take so much hurt," he said simply. "I'm how an assassin should be. That idiot you two loved? He was a fraud. He acted so often that he thought that's who he was. But, its not. He is me. Get used to it," he said with a shrug.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Odette sighed and was about to reply but when John spoke she tensed and then turned to look at him. "The only person hiding from reality is you John....everyone gets hurt. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you....I'm sorry for not taking rejection as easily as I should have. But most of all I'm sorry that it was me who broke you....Marina's right I'm a coward, I thought I loved you...I really did and I was hoping you could help me become a better person. I..I failed in not being more supportive with your love for Marina. This isn't you John...I know the real you is in there somewhere, but its not me who can get him back." She said quietly and glanced at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Marina listened to Odette, and she knew she was truly sorry, she only nodded to her and walked towards John. She ignored the other at the door frame, her mainly focus was John now... ''John Rolfe, the idiot we love is here... This'', she pointed to him, ''This is the fraud.'', she pointed sternly...
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8tcp4VgQm1ru5g7po1_500

''Are you hearing yourself right now? Do you really like of what you're doing? Don't aswer me yet...'', she got closer and looked intently into his eyes... ''Do you feel this?? This is real...'', she put his hand upon her heart... ''My heart beats because I have you John, the real yourself... I know who you really are, you are that charming man I've met that day at the Court, the first day we officialy met, and that brought me home and bowed gently before leaving. You are a merciful assassin, that didn't get broke once after all the pushiments Dymas infliged on you when you refused to kill a good person... You are the man that other men wants to be like, and every woman wants to have by their side on the bed... You were the only man who bring me some moments of happiness while I was blind... You are that man who proposed to me by the moonlight and made me feel the happiest woman into the kingdom... You are the best brother Belle could have, and one of the best person into the Council...'', she stopped to take a breath and cupped his cheeks...

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m5jb3ksdnt1rnlpmjo6_250
    ''You are the best thing in my life John, and you are going to be the father of my son, and the best father this child could have... Listen to me... I love you John. I've been where you are, I broke twice. The first time I've been a heartless bitch as you well know, and I got worse on my second time, but you want to know what helped me? My love for you helped me to move on... I was glad seeing you having a second chance to be happy, and when you came back to me this night, I didn't really know what to think... I was overjoyed to have you by my side, I'm happy for having you with me now... I love you, John. Please, help me helping you''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 am

John smirked slightly as she spoke sternly to him. What gave her the right to talk like that? A better question was how could she be that dumb? Any smart person would know to not stand up to someone who had just strangled someone they'd supposedly loved.

He chuckled darkly, shaking his head. However, as she spoke of their son, some bit of emotion flickered across his eyes, but was quickly swallowed by the darkness his hues held. He reached behind himself and picked up his drink. "The funny thing is you don't know how wrong you are," He laughed, taking a sip of his drink.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8z2jwkHP21rtzlzf

"I was an actor, Marina. I thought I wanted to be the good guy. But, I'm not a good guy. I never have been. I let my father kill my mother. I tried to live with feelings. But, I gave that up tonight. I don't feel sorrow or pain, or love. My heart may be beating, but it's not there," He said simply.

An idea came into his mind as he saw movement in the corner of his eye. It was the maid who had so kindly told him where Marina was that night. "Oh, my dear, you're trembling!" He cooed, moving around Marina and over to the pale woman. She smiled shakily at him. "I havn't scared you, have I?" He asked with a pout. "Oh, I...N-No, sir!" She chirped, though she stepped back. John frowned. "I don't like liars...Don't lie to me," He said softly as he approached her, one hand holding her waist and the other holding her cheek. "I'll ask you a simple question: Are you scared of me?"

She looked at him with shaking eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Y-Yes," She admitted in a whimper. John smirked. "Good." Faster than she could react, he had his hands on her cheeks, and snapped her neck to the right. She fell limp on the ground. John sighed and shook his head, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I also don't give second chances," He said in an annoyed tone. He looked over at Marina and Odette and pouted. "I was bored..."

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8yza48Fy91rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 am

Odette stared down at the dead woman with a horrified look before she looked back up at John, "Why are you trying so hard to prove you're the bad guy John? What will that achieve? Or is this all a ruse so you can oush the people who care about you away?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 am

Marina looked upon him with concerned eyes, he was hurt so much deeper than she thought. His wounds went way back from when they've met. She realized how little she knew about his past, and she wanted to know each piece to help him getting from this breaking. She frowned slightly when he cooed, and turned around to see what he would do...

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m5hmlyeBUC1r91jaao1_500

She got white when she realized what happened and saw the dead body falling to the floor. But she continued strong, the little glimpse of emotion that she saw into his eyes when she talked about their son gave him hope. She was stubborn like hell, and she would take John from this whole, whatever it would take.
    ''Odette is right John, you go to nowhere acting like this...'', she said approaching him again. She knew how dangerous he was at the moment, but she didn't care, ''You're acting now... I can see it into your eyes, John''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 am

John's eyes went to Odette when she spoke. Seeing that horrified look in her eyes only made him grin. Good. She should be horrified. But, her words struck something. "You should want to be away from me," He said simply, walking over to her and taking a hold of her jaw. "I would feel nothing if you were in her place right now," He whispered, his eyes glancing at the pale maid lying cold on the ground.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8z404DAlF1rtzlzf

He smirked at her and tapped his finger against her lips. "But, I'll let Korso be the one to do that," He said coldly before moving back to the bar. As Marina approached him, he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Something kept him from hurting her, though. He didn't want to hurt the baby. He clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes, stepping dangerously close to her.

"So, both of you think you know me, right? I proved almost everything you said wrong, Marina. That maid over there?" He edged. "She was the one who helped me find you tonight. She's never done anything wrong. She's a 'good' person. And guess what? She's dead," He said with a smirk.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8z5b90PDL1rtzlzf

"Here, let me refresh your memory," He sneered. He walked casually into the kitchen and grinned as he saw that one maid Marina always seemed to like having around. "Amelia!" He said cheerfully. She looked terrified, and that only made him grin more. He grabbed her up by the arm forcefully and pulled her into the room he and the other two girls were in. Then, he back her up against the wall. She was shaking, crying -- all of that jazz. "Awe, you're adorable," He cooed, stroking her cheeks and brushing her hair from her face. She couldn't even speak. He pouted and kissed her forehead. In the meantime, his hand slid into his pocket discretely.

"She means something to you, right Marina?" He asked, arching a brow as he looked back at the tan woman. He smirked and tugged Amelia to stand in front of him, with her back to Marina. "Sucks for you, Amelia," He said simply before his hand came up and plunged a dagger into the side of Amelia's neck, the point poking through the other side. He pulled it out and watched as she fell onto the ground, making a face as her blood stained the carpet. "I'm not cleaning that up," He said with a sigh as he stepped over her carelessly and walked over to the Marina, a smug smile coming on his lips.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) Tumblr_m8z5fm95qm1rtzlzf

"The only person who knows me is my sister. She's a good actress, too. And, she's loyal. She knows all of my deep, dark secrets that you will never know. If you can get them out of her, then you're worth more than I expected," He scoffed, walking around her and picking up the bottle of bourbon. He took a long swig from it and shook his head. "Stop acting like you two can fix me. There's nothing to fix."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:09 am

Odette had noticed his reaction to some of what she had said, "And why shouldn't I? You are my friend John...evsn if you're not acting like yourself...and yeah maybe we don't know everything there is to know about you...but that's your fault for not being more open to the people who care about you. Yes its hard talking about things....but in the end that's what makes a person stronger...not cowardly and hiding behind a mask." She said flatly.
    (I'm doomed...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:55 pm