Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Empty I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:20 am

Aladdin sat onto the ledge of the 'window' in his small, abandoned building. He glanced over his shoulder to the sleeping Jim on the blanket and sighed lightly, looking away. Staring out at the water, he took in a slow breath and gently let it out, the walls in his mind pushing the emotions out of his head. He didn't want to worry about how he was feeling. He had already accepted he would never get over Jim -- that was just how it was. But, that didn't mean he couldn't move on. Whether Naveen's decision would be with Al, he wasn't sure. That caused an ache in his chest, but he ignored it. He had to get some air.

Shaking his head, he pushed himself down onto the awning and then down onto the ground. He walked until he saw a girl in the window of a home -- a large home. Wait, when did he get so close to Naveen's neighborhood? He bit his lips and tried not to think into it. Instead, he focused on the tan woman walking around inside her home. It was that girl from the court -- Marina. The urge to go to her was unbearable.

He made his way up to the house, looked around, and then bounded up onto the seal of a second-story window. He found it unlocked and easily slipped in. He looked around, confused as to where he was. What was with all this baby stuff? Oh, yeah...she'd been pregnant, hadn't she? His curiosity got the better of him. He peeked into the crib and blinked, seeing the little green-eyed boy staring back up at him with a curious gaze. Damon cooed and squealed in delight, reaching out for Ali. Aladdin furrowed his brows and pursed his lips, moving away the crib and sitting on the chair in the corner. Damon looked at him through the bars of the crib and reached his little arms through, causing Al to chuckle slightly. He knew he shouldn't be in there without Marina even knowing he was in the house. But, he liked sitting there with the kid -- so innocent and gentle. It was...refreshing.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Empty Re: I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:39 am

Marina was at her room, looking at some of the papers she got this afternoon at the ships that just came back with several goods from her hometown. She sighed and placed them down on her table, finding she didn't have guts for working on those any longer.

John was downstairs at his office, working on his own papers from the Council. She then realized it was time for put Damon to sleep, but first, she needed to feed him. She walked silently towards her son’s room and entered inside.

The first thing she noticed was the stranger, sitting on the chair in the corner. The first thing she thought of was that he was related to the Korsos, so she hurried into the crib, and hold Damon safely into her arms. He squealed on her shoulder, and Marina was about to scream for John when she recognized the boy. ''Aladdin?? What-What are you doing here? Why you climbed the window?'', she asked with a low, sternly, voice, barely above a whisper.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 am

Aladdin jumped when Marina came into the room. He hadn't really been expecting her so soon. Well, maybe he had. He'd just gotten swept up in the calm atmosphere that little boy gave off. Aladdin blinked, wide-eyed towards Marina. "I-I...uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck and gave her a sheepish, apologetic smile. "Sorry," He mumbled, looking down, his whole demeanor showing how out of it he was. Even if he seemed fine, the fact that no sadness came off of him was abnormal, especially under recent circumstances.

"So...his name's Damon?" Aladdin asked after a moment, nodding his head towards the letters on the wall. "That's a nice name," He smiled a bit. Damon cooed, like he understood, and still tried to reach out for Aladdin. Aladdin looked away, like he hadn't seen him to try and divert Damon's attention back to Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 am

Marina was still trying to recover from the shock, she walked towards the door and closed behind her... ''You scared me, Aladdin...'', she said quietly and watched Damon looking at his sides, like if he was trying to see his visitor.

''Yes, his name is Damon'', she said with a small smile seeing her son trying to reach out for Aladdin. ''Would you hold him for a moment until I light the fireplace?'', Marina asked, walking towards the boy, and gently she slid Damon into Aladdin's arms. He squealed again, and reached his little arms up, which made Marina smile lovingly to them. ''May I know the reason of this unusual visiting?'', she asked softly looking up to them before going towards the small fireplace next to the chair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:26 am

Aladdin started to reject the offer, but found he had no choice when the baby was already in his arms. He blinked, not sure what to do. He'd never been around a baby before. Damon was so...small. So fragile looking. Aladdin instinctively held him in one arm, supporting his head on his bicep and used his other hand to gently trace his index finger against Damon's cheek. Aladdin smiled a bit as Damon took a hold of his finger and cooed.

Oh, yeah. Marina had said something, hadn't she? "Oh, I..." He thought about it for a moment. Why was he here? "I...Don't really have an answer to give you, Miss Dalmar...I just kinda...felt like I should come here, and I wanted to get off the street...I was too close to Fa's house for my own comfort," He mumbled, the emotion appropriate for how he should be feeling void from his voice and eyes. His brain wasn't allowing him to feel anything sad. Which, honestly, was a relief.

Damon seemed to notice it, though and whimpered slightly, reaching up and grabbing at Al's jaw to get his attention. Ali looked down to him and furrowed his brows as Damon patted his small hand against Al's cheek. "What's it like...?" Ali asked gently, looking up after a moment. "Having him, I mean...?" He asked, the question asked like a little boy might ask when he wanted something he couldn't have -- a sort of yearning and envy to the tone, but gentle and curious.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Tumblr_mas1htZgKZ1qa8mq1o4_r1_250

(Awe, Al and Belle want the babehs. XD Al's too young. He just likes the...innocence children have. He has that mindset of 'if I had a kid, he would never go through what I had to go through,' sort of thing.)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:11 am

While she was lighting the fire, Marina couldn't help but smile hearing the sweet sounds her son was making on Aladdin's arm. Marina turned her head back when the boy started talking, ''You should visit Fa, Aladdin... She might look as sternly as an old tree, but she do care about you'', she said gently and walked back to them when the room started getting warm.

''And please, you can call me Marina'', she pointed softly and gently she ran her fingers on Damon's hair. ''It's indescribable the feeling of having him...'', she said softly with a blissful smile. ''I never thought I could feel this happy in my whole life'', she chuckled and walked away again, this time to get a little blanket.
    I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Tumblr_mb30qygyEy1qi32tro1_500

She placed the blanket on her shoulder and got closer to them again, ''If you please, it's dinner time for him'', she said with a small smirk and gently slid Damon back to her arms. She sat on the chair and slid the robe and her nightdress donw to her arm. She knew Aladdin might feel a little awkward while she breastfeed Damon, so that's why she had the blanket, so she could cover herself.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 am

Aladdin pouted as she took Damon from his arms, but otherwise sat completely relaxed, even when she started feeding Damon. He chuckled slightly under his breath, noting she thought he would be uncomfortable. "I'm gay, Marina," He whispered, arching his brows at her as a playful grin came on his lips. "Besides, you look like you could be my sisters. Not to mention your husband could break me very easily," He smiled sheepishly before getting up and stretching.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Tumblr_ma6oa03HzQ1qggrzoo1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 am

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Tumblr_malvc57NMM1rh0rjzo3_250

Marina blushed softly and smirked, ''Well, maybe I might feel uncomfortable then'', she mumbled shyly and lip her lip as Damon started feed from her... ''I'm sorry, Aladdin... I suspected you like boys'', she whispered in secrecy, ''I'm just not used of this kind of stuff, John is the only man I was intimated with...'', she said quietly. Why she was telling him that, Marina wasn't sure. But he was right, he could be her brother, maybe that's why she was telling him that, he was like her in so many aspects, that she somehow trusted him about everything.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 am

(( That realization where two of my characters are Damon's Aunt and Uncle XDD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 am

[XDDD, daww Bri! Have you seen Carly's fanart?... And I just had a dream about this thread, where I read everybody started shipping Aladdin and Marina, and Carly had to post John walking inside the room and 'claim' Marina to himself to end the shipping! XP]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 am

"I don't really see how anyone could think I'm into girls," Aladdin muttered, making a face. "I tried once -- I really did...It was nice to not get looked at like you're worse than dirt," He mumbled, looking around the room like this was casual conversation. "What are you doing, by the way?" He asked, looking over at her quizzically. "I've never really been around babies..." He smiled sheepishly.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 am

''C'mon, Aladdin. you're a beautiful boy... It's natural girls want to be with you'', she winked playful, but right after she bit her lip, remembering of Rapunzel and how broke she got when they broke. She shook her head slighty, and smiled at his question. ''I'm breastfeeding Damon'', she said simply and looked down. Damon was sucking from her brest hungrily, and looking at her with his big green eyes, while his little hand was clenching in and out softly. She looked up to Aladdin with a blissful smile and than she took off the blanket over her shoulder, so he could see what exactly was going on.

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 am

Aladdin's eyes flickered with melancholy at her words, sensing she knew about Rapunzel already. But, the emotion was gone as quick as it came, his mind locking it behind walls. He smiled again and watched as she moved the blanket. His eyes went wide with curiosity, like a small child. "Breast...feeding?" He questioned, like he was testing the word to make sure he was saying right. He stepped over and caught Damon's eyes, to which he smiled and gave a small wave. He knelt beside Marina and watched with curiosity, propping his arms on the side of the chair and resting his chin atop his arms.

"Marina, can you tell me why I have paperwork that's assigned to--oh, uh, Hello there, Aladdin," John's voice sounded surprised, but not at all threatening. He gave Aladdin a sheepish smile that apologized for intruding. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here...Can I ask why you're..." He looked away, blushing and gestured to the two of them, like he couldn't bring himself to explain the situation he was seeing.

"Holy shit," Aladdin muttered under his breath, staring at John with wide, amazed eyes. "The hell happened to him?" He whispered, too quiet for John to hear.

(John. x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:07 am

Marina nodded softly and watched Damon while Aladdin walked closer. It was incredible how Damon enjoyed being around Aladdin, and most of all, how Marina felt comfortable around the boy... He had something, she didn't know what, but she felt like home again.

She looked up at the door, and bit her lip with an apologetic smile as John walked inside the room. ''Hmmm, Aladdin is paying me a visit, and he was curious about Damon'', she said softly, looking back to Aladdin, ''Damon happened'', she whispered quietly enough to only Aladdin hear her. She smiled even brighter, seeing the blush on John's cheek.

''I believe those paperwork are mine, it just arrived a new order and I didn't have time to check them yet'', she said calmly, looking up to John with gentle eyes.

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 am

Aladdin continued to stare at John with amazed eyes. John cleared his throat and shyly looked back over at Marina with a small smile. "Oh...Well, then I don't mind taking care of it," He said softly, setting the paperwork onto the changing table and walking over. He gently ruffled Aladdin's hair, frowning slightly when Aladdin jerked back like he was going to hurt him. "I apologize for my actions towards you in the court. I was in a dark place, Aladdin," John said gently, his eyes tender.

Aladdin's expression softened as he watched John move into Damon's field of view. Damon instantly detached from Marina and made grabby hands towards his father. John gently lifted him into his arms and kissed his forehead. "Shouldn't you be at Fa's house, Aladdin? It's rather late," He mumbled, concern in his tone. Aladdin shook his head. "Nope. I've been staying at...well, Marina's been there before," Aladdin said gently before helping Marina with her shirt without really thinking about. It was just in his nature to be helpful.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 am

Marina smiled lovingly towards John, ''That's so sweet. Thanks, love...'' She couldn't deny, but she loved him deeply, especially when he turned his feelings on again. She giggled softly when he came around Aladdin and smiled blissful again seeing John apologizing.

She turned her eyes down when Damon detached from her, and looked up with a smirk, seeing was caused so much excitement on his little green eyes. ''You want to be with daddy now, don't ya?'', she cooed softly and gently handed him to John. She watched the two and smiled shyly while she started putting her clothes in order. ''Oh, thank you, Aladdin'', she smiled down to him and leaned back into the chair.

''Aladdin is staying basically at the streets, John...'', Marina said softly. ''You should come back at Fa's, Aladdin. They do care about you, and I'm sure you've been missed over there'', her eyes were tender as she looked up to the boy.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 am

John frowned as he heard of Aladdin's choice of...well, home. "Aladdin, Fa is a good woman. She's been in that Council longer than anyone, and she knows what she's do-" He was cut off by an irritated huff by Aladdin. "Yeah, yeah. I get it. I've heard it. I don't care," He muttered. But, in a second flat, that irritation was gone, his eyes visibly shifting to show his mind was concealing the emotions again. "I like my home." Especially considering my blanket is my best friend. He knew he couldn't even go near the subject of Jim. The boy was supposed to be in jail.

John sighed, shaking his head and instead turning his attention towards Damon. Damon cooed and held onto one of John's fingers. "So...that kid made you come back, huh?" Aladdin asked, that curiosity coming back into his tone. John nodded and lovingly kissed Damon's forehead. "Why doesn't he cry...? Don't babies cry? Is something wrong with him?" Aladdin asked, confused. John paused, his jaw setting. Even in this mind-set, his temper was still quick. "Nevermind," Aladdin shied closer to Marina, like a small child hiding behind their mother.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 am

Marina rolled her eyes slightly at Aladdin's stubbornness, she sighed and looked at him again, ''Aladdin, we only want the best for you, remember this okay?'', she pointed softly and smiled sincerily towards him.

She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the room turning peaceful again just by the sweet sound of Damon cooing. She opened her eyes again and saw John kissing Damon's forehead. That made her relax even more, but it all broke down when Aladdin asked if there was something wrong about her son. She got tensed and looked to the boy and then to John. He wasn't so comfortable at all, and Marina knew they both recalled that night when John snapped. ''He's perfect the way he is, Aladdin... He cries when he needs to cry, and I'm just glad he doesn't give us much work during the nights'', she said with a small smirk, looking up to John.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:37 am

John remained silent as he held his son, seemingly murmuring soft words into Damon's ear, though far too quiet for either Marina or Aladdin to hear. As he heard his name, though, he glanced to Marina and smiled slightly, though it was obvious he had no idea what she had said. He was focused on Damon.

Aladdin shifted, looking down. "Sorry," He sighed, looking at Marina with careful eyes. "I miss Naveen," He mumbles suddenly, then recoils, surprised by himself for saying something like that. John stills and then shifts, obviously uncomfortable. "I'm gonna...show Damon my office," he mumbles, blushing slightly. He kisses Marina's head before hurrying out of the room. Aladdin looks out of the window and rubs the back of his neck. Where the hell had that come from? He didn't just blurt things out like that...Well, he did, but that had only ever been around Jim.

He looks back to Marina with hesitant eyes. "Mary," the name falls from his lips easily -- a simple nickname. "What does...love feel like?" He asks quietly, blushing darkly.

(AWE. SISTERLYADVICE. XD John isn't comfortable with his fiances gay brother. OHJOHNANDHISTWITCHINGPAL-what? <_< Yes. XD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 am

She smiled back to John, feeling her heart bouncing into her chest with the slight smile John gave her. Oh, she loved him like she never thought it was possible. Her attention slowly turned back to Aladdin, when the boy said he missed Naveen. She pouted slightly, not liking of how he was looking, but at least he wasn't thinking of Jim anymore, which was a good sign.

She nodded softly at John, and reached up to caress John's cheek and Damon's head before they were both out of the room. She waved to Damon as he left the room, the expression of curiosity was clear in his face, but John seemed uncomfortable, and she wondered if it was because of Aladdin saying that about Damon, or saying that he missed Naveen.

She frowned slightly when Aladdin called her 'Mary'. Only her father and the crew of the ships she travelled gave her nicknames. She liked it, the way Aladdin said it was caring, pure. She got up from the chair and walked towards him, standing by his side at the window. ''Oh, Aladdin, this is a very difficult question, and maybe I can't answer it properly, but when you feel love, it's the strongest feeling you'll ever feel in your life. When you have passion, intimacy and union about one person, that's love... It's putting the person above yourself, and make everything possible to see this person happy'', she stopped and looked up to him, feeling a little shy for a moment for getting swept by her thoughts.

She lift her hands up and cupped his cheeks softly, looking deeply into his eyes, ''I don't know what's going on your heart now, but you must trust it. I know you're a good boy, Aladdin... You just like me, you care about the ones you love.'', she smiled softly and brushed his cheeks with the tip of her thumbs.

[<333 What?? Fiance?? I don't remember John proposing to her again... XDD, ANDMARINAISTHEHOMOFHOBICRIGHT? XP]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Aladdin looked towards Marina as she came up to him. He listened to her silently and bit on his bottom lip. He knew she was right, and he knew how he felt. He wasn't sure how to handle those emotions, though. He could tell she was getting into her emotions as she spoke. As she cupped his cheeks, he smiled a bit and leaned into her touch. "It would be easier to trust my heart if I knew what it was saying these days," He mumbled, sighing softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Marina smiled slightly, understanding how Aladdin was feeling. ''That's normal not knowing what our heart says to us. But someday you'll understand it, and when you know how you're feeling, then you'll know what to do'', she said softly. She knew Aladdin was torn between two loves... She could see his love for Jim at the Court, and she could see he really missed Naveen just by looking into his eyes.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Aladdin sighed, leaning into Marina's hands. She wanted to tell someone about Jim -- about what happened. But, he couldn't. Especially not to Marina. After all, he'd broken Jim out of jail. "Thank you, Marina," He mumbled, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "It means a lot to me, honestly," he mumbled. "I need to see Naveen..." He sighed, running his hands back through his hair. "But, he doesn't want to see me, I'm sure," He sighed, looking down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Marina smiled softly when he kissed down to her cheek, ''I'm glad to help you... You're little a little brother to me, and I do want to see you smile more often'', she giggled and put her hands on the pockets of her robe.

''What do you mean, have you and Naveen fought?'', she asked a little worried, and lift her hand up to brush some of his hair back to his ear.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Aladdin blanched a bit, looking down sadly. "Yeah...I got mad at him because he was standing up for Fa. It was stupid, I know...But, I told him to go home. He needed time to think. He's never considered he might like boys, and honestly, it's not a lifestyle I'd put upon anyone," He muttered, looking away. "Most people think it's witchcraft...Hell, I could get put in jail, if you really wanted me," He paled even more at the thought. "But...I want him to want me -- to need me. I can't stand the thought of him with Jasmine or anyone else...I got jealous of Jim and Ariel once upon a time, but this is different...this is...painful as hell," He whispered, furrowing his eyebrows. "But...my head...won't let me feel the pain anymore. Not since I jumped."

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] Tumblr_mb4ze138m41qmos32o7_250

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:55 pm