Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I Need You [Tag Marina]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

I Need You [Tag Marina] Empty I Need You [Tag Marina]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 am

After watching Odette leave the cottage, having her blessing for his new revelations, he had taken off. Despite the rain pouring outside, he had run out of the cottage, and then ran all the way to the mansion in Nirethia. He didn't care about getting sick or getting soaked from the rain. Sure, his horse might have been faster, but he wasn't thinking anymore. He just needed to see her. That was all that mattered to him right now.

When he got to the mansion, he was out of breath, even with his physical shape being as high as it was. He hunched over after knocking frantically on the front door. "Marina--!" He called out, stepping back to look up at the windows to see if he could see her. "Marina!" He called out again, biting onto his bottom lip. "Lord Rolfe!" One of the servants chirped as they opened the door. "Oh, my, you're soaked to the bon-"

"Where is Marina?" He asked, walking up to her with an intense gaze. She blushed darkly and stammered. "S-She went out..." She mumbled. He frowned and pushed his hair back out of his face. "Where did she go?" He asked, but she gave him an apologetic smile telling him she didnt know.

Where would she have gone? She could be at the Court...but, she really had no reason to be. It was dark -- he could tell it was night; maybe around eight. "She seemed a little stressed when she left...said she wanted to relax," The maid her murmured. Relax. "The harbor," He blurted out, smiling slightly. "S-She liked boats! She's got to be there!" He said before kissing the girl on the forehead thankfully -- to her shock.

He took off again, despite how out of breath he still was. His feet ached as they struggled to carry him. He'd never run so far before, yet he kept going. She wasn't on the pier, or in her boat...

Just when he was about to give up hope of finding her there, he saw a figure out on the beach. His heart jumped into his throat. He knew her anywhere. His heart started beating faster as he slowly made his way onto the sand, not caring that the rain was catching on his eye lashes and making him cold to his very core. She was there.

"Marina..." He called out, the rain heavy enough to make it hard to hear a voice. So, he wouldn't talk, then. He walked over to her, cupped her cheeks, and caught her lips with his in a passionate, tender kiss.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

I Need You [Tag Marina] Empty Re: I Need You [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 am

Marina watched the sky from the window of her bedroom, she had been stuck all day long inside the mansion because of the storm weather forming outside. She was walking back and forth, Damon grew faster the last month, and her little bump was bigger. She was feeling uncomfortable and stressed, not only because of the little discomfort she was having by the pregnancy, but also she was missing her daily walking, she was used to go out every day for a walk at the beach since the day she forgave Dymas and Joseph...

It was nearly night, and the rain was pouring weakly outside, but she decided to have her walk any way. She wore her cloak and walked downstairs. One of her maids came and Marina only said... ''I'm going for a walk, but I'll be back soon'', and with that she walked outside. When she was far from the house, Marina took her hood off and enjoyed the rain falling upon her hair. The feeling of the water on her skin was enough to make Marina pleased and she got a little upset when the rain stopped, but she was next to the beach at least.

Once she got to the sand, she undid her sandals, and held it on one hand as she walked towards the ocean. She made her way along the seashore, smirking softly to herself feeling the waves breaking gently on her feet. She giggled when started raining again and she open her arms and started walking in rounds, feeling like a child, freely of any worry or anything that could spoile her moment. However, when the rain got stronger, she thought it was for the best if she got home, she didn't want to get sick.

Slowly she turned over, and then she heard a voice... Not any ordinary voice, it was his voice, and he was calling for her. ''John...'', she called back, and she tightened her eyes, trying to see him through the rain. She smiled softly when he came closer, but what happened next really got her by surprise. She kissed him back as passionately and tenderly, and pulled back from him a moment after. She looked into his eyes, to make sure it was really him. She cupped his cheek as well, and looked warmly into his green eyes. Words weren't needed to express how she was feeling, and tenderly she pulled him in into another kiss.

I Need You [Tag Marina] Tumblr_m8ln6k8UKU1qhp2ojo1_r1_250
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 am

John's heart beat erratically in his chest as he felt that tingle run up his spine and through his veins as he kissed her. He could feel that hole in his being fill up just from the feeling of being close to her again.

However, as he tried to pull her close, he chuckled breathlessly against her lips, feeling the much more evident bulge of her stomach keeping him a few inches away from her. When he felt a kick against his abdomen from her skin, he grinned against her lips. He kissed her forehead, temples, cheeks, jaw, then gently down her neck. His hands slid down to caress her stomach. "I love you, Marina...and you, Damon," He smiled, moving one of his hands back up to caress her cheek.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 am

Marina couldn't feel more happy, she had everything she wanted right here on her hands. With John by her side like this, she didn't need anything more, she was complete again.

She giggled softly as feeling John trying to be closer, but something got into his way. And Damon made himself noticed right after, it was like he knew his father was around, or that she was happier than he never felt before. Her hands kept cupping his face as he leaned over and kissed her whenever he wanted. She smiled brightly, but soon it faded away as she started wondering what happened to him, he was with Odette as far she was concerned.

She smiled tenderly once he told her those three words, ''I love you too, John'', she said sincerely. ''Do you want to walk back home with me?'', she asked and held one of his hands into hers.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 am

John brought her hands up in both of his hands and kissed her knuckles affectionately. As she said she loved him, too, he grinned boyishly, his eyes lighting up like they hadn't in weeks. He lifted her up into his arms, holding her bridal style. Once making sure her arms were secure around his neck, he started walking back towards the mansion.

Once there, he carried her inside and up to his old bedroom. It hadn't been touched since he left. He carried her over to the bed and sat her down. He whipped his hair out of his eyes and chuckled as a few droplets of water flew off. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out two t-shirts and two pairs of boxers. He pulled his wet clothing off and pulled on the drier counterparts. Then, he looked to her. He walked over, first closing the door with his foot. He kissed her lips and gently tugged at her shirt, wanting to help her get into dry clothing.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:37 am

Marina shooked her head slightly, why was she worried about Odette when she had John here with her? If she knew John very well, he would have breaking his relationship with Odette before thinking of taking her like this. She blushed maidenlike when he kissed her hands, and gasped in clear delight when he brought her into his arms.

She curled into his chest and wrapped her arms securely around his neck, she smiled sheepishly and kissed him softly at the lips before they started walking. She closed her eyes almost all the way back, just focusing on his scent, some times she opened them and looked up to him, feeling her heart beating strongly as time passed by into his embrace.

As they arrived home, she was starting to complain, but she did like the pampering to be carried to his bedroom. She looked her surroudings, it was a while since she entered here. She watched him as he took dry clothes and when he changed himself she turned her face slightly. It wasn't that she had already seen all of him, she only wanted to give him some privacy. Then her eyes met his and she could help but blushing sheepishly again, she kissed him back and slowly starting to take her dress off when she saw the dry clothe he brought her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 am

John smiled softly against her lips and leaned back enough to help her get the dress off. He ran his hands gently against her stomach and leaned down enough to place a few soft kisses against her stomach. He kissed her neck as he helped her from her underwear as well. He pulled back long enough to help her get his over-sized t-shirt onto her small frame, then helped pull the boxers up her smooth legs. He smiled a bit once they were both dressed and tossed their wet clothes into a pile on the ground.

He climbed onto the bed beside her and tugged her into his arms. "I missed you," He whispered, placing soft kisses against her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 am

Marina smiled fondly when he leaned down to kiss the bare skin of her stomach. All the kisses he had given was through clothing and feeling his lips on it was a new sensation to her. She bit her tongue to not moan when he kissed her neck, and helped him to put his clothes on her.

She smiled into a childish manner when he pulled her into his arms again, and curled into his chest. ''I missed you too, John'', she whispered back with a smile and closed her eyes feeling his kisses, ''Hmmm, does this mean we have a second chance?'', she asked shyly looking up to him, but her eyes were shining of happiness.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 am

John chuckled softly at her question and brushed her bangs from her eyes gently, the wet strands getting his pillows wet, but finding he didn't care. They'd dry. He nestled his nose against hers. "I dunno...I might have to think about it," He said teasingly before kissing her lips again tenderly.

"How have you been feeling? He's gotten bigger," John noted, one of his hands caressing her side and brushing his thumb against her stomach.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 am

Marina loved him chuckling, and her eyes filled with love when he nestled his nose against hers... She narrowed her eyes slightly at his teasing, and she kissed him back leaning one hand up to caress his cheek.

Once the kiss was broke, she slid her hand down to his chest, next to his heart and sighed heavily, ''Yes he's bigger and starting to claim more space inside me... Sometimes is a little uncomfortable, but I can handle it...'', she said softly and leaned in to kiss him again. She missed the touch of his lips upon hers, ''You came back in the right time... I'm starting to have desires at the middle of the night, and I had nobody by my side to help me with those'', she said with a small smirk and leaned in again to peck on his lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 am

John looked down to her stomach as she spoke about it, but quickly had his attention diverted when she kissed him. Her lips were even more addicting than they had been before. Hearing her words, he smirked slightly. "Mm...well, you know, you didn't need me to handle that -- you could'a taken care of that yourself," He pointed out with a smirk. He kissed her gently, then trailed kisses against her jaw. He caressed her hip and sighed in content. "Though...I'm more than happy to assist you," He chuckled gently.

Damon kicked against her stomach, kicking John in the abdomen -- dangerously low. John laughed, finding it as if Damon could understand. "We might just have to wait until he goes to sleep, though," He grinned, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Marina giggled softly, ''Would you assist me at anything I wanted?'', she teased with a small smirk and leaned closer to him while he kissed down to her jaw. She was leaning over him to kiss his lips again when she felt another kick, stronger than before.

She chuckled at his suggestion and looked down to her stomach, Damon moved more inside her, but John couldn't feel this one move, ''I think he's excited with you here, or maybe because I haven't felt this happiness in years'', she said softly, looking intently into his green eyes, ''I love you so much... I would never hurt you again, John'', she whispered as she brushed the wet bangs from his face.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 pm

John chuckled gently, his green hues intent on her dark ones. "I know," He said quietly, caressing her cheek. However, his smile was steadily falling. He sighed and rolled onto his back, though he wrapped an arm around her and crossed his other arm behind his head. He stared up at the ceiling and closed his eyes. He had a bad feeling. Not about Marina or the baby, but rather about how he had left Odette.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Marina saw how he changed his expression and bit the corner of her lip. She kept leaned on her side, mostly because this was the best position because of her bump. She read easily what passed into his mind, sighing she rested one hand onto his chest, and asked quietly looking up to his face, ''How were things with Odette? Before you found me at the beach...''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 pm

John pursed his lips, his green hues searching the ceiling like he would find an answer to solve his confusion on it. "I...don't know," He admitted. "She loves another just as I love you. I do love Odette -- she's my best friend...I just have this bad feeling in my stomach that I left things in a bad place," He mumbled before chewing on his bottom lip.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

''You should talk to her...'', she said calmly, ''Like we did after we broke up... That talk we had made me feel much better'', she said softly and kissed his chest gently before curling into him. If she had had this talk with him before, she would never said he would go after her, she would be silently and only nodded. But things were different now, she trusted John with all her heart, and she didn't want to see him like that.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 pm

John sighed, knowing she was right. "I know I just got here, Marina, but...I need to go find her. She wandered off in the woods. I don't like it..." He looked down to her and gave her a gentle gaze. He kissed her lips, then her forehead. "I'll be back. I promise," He said gently before crawling out of the bed and jogging downstairs. He took off towards the woods where he'd last seen the blonde.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

''Yes, go find her... I'll be right here...'', she said softly and leaned in to kiss him. She watching him leaving and sighed, she needed to go to bathroom again.
    When she got back to the bed she crawled in between the sheets and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:15 am