Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An old Friend [Tag: John Smith]

Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

An old Friend [Tag: John Smith] Empty An old Friend [Tag: John Smith]

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Megara made her way through town bored as she thought of what she would like to do. She took her hair down and walked into the residences of the Kingdom and looked for Smith's home. She smiled softly as she noticed it and giggled as she walked up to the door. With a smile she gave a few knocks and waited for him to answer.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

An old Friend [Tag: John Smith] Empty Re: An old Friend [Tag: John Smith]

Post  John Smith Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

The blonde knight was running back home from the woods, oh but how he loved the morning walks on the woods, it caught his surprise noticing the fragile figure of Megara in front of his house. He couldn't help but chuckled a bit and then he approach silently.

"Megara! what a big surprise!" John Smith said appearing behind the young girl knowing that perhaps he would not only surprise her but also probably scare her.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm

While waiting for an answer at the door, Meg was playing with her hair; again not really paying attention to her surroundings, not hearing John come up behind her. Meg jumped hearing him and placing a hand over her chest which was racing.

"Oh dear god!" She said as she took in a breath, "You and Herc are going to be the death of me one day!" She said as she turned to face him. "I thought you would be home, so I just thought I would stop by."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 pm

John couldn´t help but break in laughter, "I´m sorry" he said between the laughter, "I´m sorry but your face was gold, and you know you´re always welcome" he said while walking towards the door to open it.
    "Don´t worry Meg, at least your death would be because of a fun reason" he joked as he opens the door, "Ladies first"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Meg just joined into laughing. She smiled softly as she walked in before him. "Your place is lovely John" She said when she walked inside.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 pm

John closed the door with a small smile as she listened to Meg, "Thank you milady, I tried to make it as homely as possible" he explained as he walked slowly at the side of Meg,true that he was offered a mansion but unlike most of knights he decided to choose a simple and humble house.

"Please sit, do you want some water? fruit? something?" he asked in a gentle way.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

"Water will be just fine" She said as she sat down. "How have you been John?" Meg asked with a slight smirk upon her lips.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

"Water it is then!" he said as he headed towards the kitchen and took two cups and filled them with water, "Me? well honestly a bit anxious I think..." he said while he walked back to Meg and gave her a cup and sat at a side of her, "...Have you ever felt the need of being in some kind of ...uhm...small adventure or something?"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

"Are you kidding, of course I have. Being inside the Palace is fun and all, but I want to get out and have fun." She said as she took the water and sipped it. "Why are you wanting to find an adventure somewhere?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 am

"Of course you do, how silly of me to even think that you don't" he said as he chuckled noticing his clumsiness that apparently never left him since kid, "Don't misunderstand me, I adore my job and all, but, it's been quite silent and I've got a lot of free time that I guess my body is shouting at me for a little adventure, that's why I went to the woods and then scared you" he explained with a smile in his face, "What about you Meg, how is everything going on with you lately?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:23 am