Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith)

xMowgli
    xMowgli

Antal inlägg : 188
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith) Empty Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith)

Post  xMowgli Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

*Mowgli hops around the forest, before leaping to a tree branch, swinging off it to another branch; he was enjoying his time around the forest, hoping soon he'd go and visit his sister*
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith) Empty Re: Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith)

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 pm

John was walking around the forest, as usual, it was the smell of freedom and the trees that always caught his attention. He was walking around with his armour and weapons in case he needed them, but so far it seem like a calm day.
    What could go wrong?
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith) Empty Re: Cute? Yes. Intimadating? Not So Much. (Tag: John Smith)

Post  xMowgli Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

*Mowgli climbs onto a branch and sits there as he watches the man go by; he blinks, and narrows his eyes some, seeing the man has blonde hair; tapping his chin some, Mowgli slinks down the tree and runs quietly through the bushes, trying to get a better look at the man; he runs a little ahead and peeks slightly out a bush, noticing the man's blue eyes; he begins to think to himself more, wondering if this is the mna who's stolen his sister's heart; he slowly steps out the bushes when John passes by and begins to follow him*
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 pm

(( this must be a bad habit that runs in the family! ))

John began to feel that he wasn't alone, there was something peculiar in the air, he even heard if someone was around the bushes, weird considering the wind wasn't blowing in that moment. It was a moment when he listened his surroundings, and if he wasn't wrong someone might be behind him. He took his knife, just in case an turned around threatening with it, "Who's there?" he asked as he was forced to look down and found this little kid, "Oh, sorry, hello there buddy" he greeted as he put away his knife.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm

( You know it! XD )

*Mowgli tenses when he sees the knife and gulps, with a slight tremble; he exhales in relief when John puts the knife away before he smiles brightly* Hi!! *he circles around the tall man, scanning him* Mowgli here!! And you??
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

( Experience talking here XD )

John frowned confuse as the boy circled him, apparently studying him, "Hi Mowgli, I am John Smith, did you missed something? or anyone? I mean what's a little kid like you doing here all alone?" he asked though there was something about the boy quite familiar.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 am

( xD )

*Mowgli blinks up at his questions before he smiles brightly to the man* JOHN SMITH!! Here you are! Sis told me of you! Glad I found!!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 pm

John blinked in surprise noticing the boy's reaction, he tilted his head with a smile, "Sister?" he asked trying to remember what girl he knew that could've have a little brother, and someone pop in his head, "Are you Esmeralda's brother?" he asked friendly
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 am

*Mowgli grins and nods, boucing up and down* I am so!!! Has she talked???
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 pm

John raised his eyebrows and a grin was drawn on his face as well, he then placed a hand on the boy's head, "Indeed she has" he said friendly, "What are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked a bit concerned
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 pm

*Mowgli giggles and shrugs* Oh, just swinging! Having fun! *he smiles brightly* And you??
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"Oh taking a walk, the woods have always been like home to me so...I guess I spend more time here then back at my house?" he explained as he studied the kid, "It surprises me though, that you're all alone here, you should at least be with one company"
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm

*Mowgli giggles* Same to me! I live...11 rains in large jungle!! ( Meaning years btw. xD ) *he blinks and shrugs some* Oh.. But company is here! *he grins and look around, touching th trees and spinning around them* Trees, talking with me! Friends they are!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

(( tehee thanks, the my theory was correct! ))

John raised an eyebrow as he noticed the boy's enthusiasm, guessing what he meant and feeling like a bit...related to him already, "And what is it that they tell you?" he asked encouragingly, following the boy's game.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm

( XD What theory?? XD )

*Mowgli leaps up, grabbing a tree before he taps his chin with one hand* Hm...um...have fun!!! *he giggles*
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

(( about the years I mean ^^ Razz ))

John laughed as he listened to the boy's response, he then decided to join his game and began to climb a tree near Mowgli, "I'll tell you something, let's see who resists on climbing the tree more, what you think?" he suggested.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm

( XD Ahh! Well yay, good job! X3 )

*Mowgli binks beforehe grins and nod* Kk!! *he stands himself up on atree branch, balacing himself and hoping to another tree with a smile* Haha!!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

[ tehee Embarassed ]

John grin and saw how the kid had quite experience, "Not bad" he said as he climb to another's tree branch and dared to jump to another branch and decided to hang there for a moment, "Not bad indeed"
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

( XD What'ste matter?? Surprised )

*Mowgli laughs and hangs upside down on a branch, smiling at John* Many thanks!!!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm

(Nothing really I get too shy easily Razz )

"So Mowgli is it? Have you been enjoying your stay in here?" John asked as he climb a bit more the tree.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

( XD Aw. *huggles* <33 )

*Mowgli smiles a bit* Ummm...nice!! *he grins and sits on a tree branch* Meeting new others!!! Is fun!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm

( ^^ *huggles back* )

" I agree" John said as he laid down on a branch and turned to the brunette, "Did you have to travel from a very far place?" he asked gently.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 am

*Mowgli smiles, shaking his head* No no! Well...not far, very much. But took 2 nights!
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm

"Two nights? And you came alone? All by yourself?" the blonde asked feeling both curiosity and concern for the boy.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:07 am

*Mowgli nods happily* I did so!!! Wasn't bad!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:33 am