Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith]

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith] Empty You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith]

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Jim hummed to himself as he unnoticeably strolle down the streets, casually walking up to the young knight's house. Without even knocking, he he opene the door after feeling it was unlocked and walked inside as if it was his own home. Throwing off his shoes somewhere he throwed himself down on the couch and yawned tiredly, making himself comfortable.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith] Empty Re: You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith]

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

(( pff ahahaha if he does to those he 'hates' I don't want to know with those who he doesn't ))

John finished taking a shower not realising someone just burst in to his house, for he was too busy remembering an old song he heard once, already changed he headed towards his kitchen just to find something...or someone to his surprise. "Where the sun and water meets, where the waves are ... uh... something sweet, don't you-- woah!" he said as he noticed a familiar boy sitting on his couch as if it was his own home, "Ah ... Feeling comfy?" he asked feeling surprised to see Jim, but glad to know he was alright and no one has caught him.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith] Empty Re: You call that cooking? [Tag John Smith]

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 am

((Mehehehehehe >8D))

"You really can't sing," he said matter of factly, indeed laying comfortably on the knight's couch.
    He turned his hea to look up at the older man. "You seem more happy and less grumpy thna usual, did you get laid or something?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

(( OMG JIM I LOVE YOU! ))

"Oh so now you're going to give me music lesson? Please do tell more" John said adding a bit of teasing, since he got quite offended, "Wait what? That's none of your business" he point out with his finger, "Besides, can you explain what are you doing in here, without even knocking?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm

((Jim: Cool ))

He gave John a look, as if saying "I know exactly what you've been up to" and then just truned around on the couch so his back was facing the other. "The tavern is filled up with guards again, and you're the only knight who's to nice to kick anyone out."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

John shook his head as he rolled his eyes, of course Jim would notice his behaviour, in first place he never sings! "Oh is that so? No offense but they have reasons" he said as he took the nearest pillow from the couch and throw it at Jim, "There, so you can get more comfortable" he added heading to the kitchen, "Are you hungry?" he asked, Jim was there the least he had to do is inviting the kid to eat something.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Lifting off the pillow from his face, he looked after the knight when as he wlaked to the kitchen. "You know how to cook?" he asked in disbelief. "I don't know if I should risk eating your food."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm

John made a dramatic sighed looking 'offended' which he wasn't really, most people seem to keep surprising whenever they found out he cook. "Well excuse me if I don't cook for a living, that will just make the other restaurants and shops get broke" he said with a small smile, "You said that now, when you try one of my specialities you will change your mind!" he said taking this as a challenge, "I'm not only swords, woods and punches you know?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 pm

He jumped up and of from the couch before makign his way into the kitchen, already looking through his stuff as if he was the one living there. "Nope, you're just a load off words," he said flatly. "Don't worry, I'll just make my own food."
    He was bored anyway.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm

It did shocked a bit looking at Jim going around his kitchen just like that, he took him by his shirt and drag him at a side aways from everything, in order to face him, "Uh-uh-uh! What do you think you're doing? I've been cooking since I can remember and you seriously believe i have no experience in the kitchen?" he said letting go of him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm

The teen just huffed at John. "Well it's not my fault you don't look like someone who knows how to sue a kitchen," he pouted. "But ok, I might be wrong. But I still prefer cooking on my own, who knows you migh poison the food..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

John crossed his arms, "Yeah because I am surrounded by poisons in every corner of my house" he said a bit sarcastic and headed to take some ingredients out to cook something, "You talk as if you are the master of cooking, you're only what? 15? I've been cooking longer than what you've been living!" he said kind of challenging Jim to cook as well.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm

He frowned. "I'll soon turn 17," he mutterd, half glaring at John from the corner of his eye.
    "Are you challening me? Please, just beaucse you're older doens't mna you're better," he smirked. "Most of the food you've been eating the tavern is made by me alone."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

John raised an eyebrow with a smirk as he looked at the boy, it sees as no matter the age period every kids hates being called younger, and that thought was so funny, specially when you were older. "Alright, alright, maybe I am challenging maybe I'm not, are you willing to take it?"
    He then crossed his arms finding amusing his reaction, "If I were to work in the tavern that place will be surrounded by more people" he added teasingly, "So you think you're too good at cooking, how about if you show it, and backwards?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Jim grabbed one of the kicthen knife's and stared determined back at John. "You're on," he groaled."Now where do you keep all the stuff? Do you even have food here?" he said, already back to looking throguh all his stuff. The tavern was always full of people! Even now after the ball incident... Who did this knight think he was anyway?! I'll show him... Jim thougth to himself.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 pm

(( aww Jim you want to prove yourself in front of someone! Very Happy *clap clap clap* ))

"Deal, and when we finish this cooking you will have to taste my food, and I'll have to taste yours" he added with a smirk noticing the boy's determination. "Right over here" he said as he open the doors of the cupboards, personally taking som ingredients, "There" he said looking with quite a smile to the boy, he knew it, he knew Jim had something behind that cold cape he always wore.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"Deal!" Jim agreed, quickly but at the same time carefully picking out his own ingredients.
    When was the last time he ahd tried to rpove himself to someone? ...has he ever even tried? He never even tried to prove himself to his own father...
    He quikcly shaked those thoughts away as he staretd to prepare his own meal, his eyes focused on his task at hand.
    He didn't even notice himself that happy feeling starting to grow inside him.

(and it's all thanks to you John ;D LET THE BROMANCE BLOOM! /shot)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

(( ASDJBAJLHGVADNCFJKS;FNV KSJ John: O.O We lost lily xD Me: no you didnt! *fangirling* ))

The blonde knight smirked a bit more and began to work, he decided to do a special cream first, so he began cutting some mushrooms. He remembered the first time he learn cooking, oh how he hated it but he learn to love it, anyway, and now who would knew? That troublemaker kid no one really understood was just dare willingly to show how good he was at something, he couldn't help but notice a bit...of pride? on whom? On Jim of course. Finishing cutting mushrooms he continued doing his cream, as he was looking around for a chicken to cook.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 am

((xDDD and since i don't know anything about food or how to cook in real life, i'll just write something....x'3))

Jim had already found the chicken and started to cut it himself to whatever he was planning to do with it. "You're kinda slow Smith," he commented, eyes still focused on his task.
    He was quickly done waihtt hat as well, and had started to cook it while getting out some vegetables.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 pm

(( tehee that's the way ))

"Cooking is not about speed" John said as he took another kitchen and began to heat it, not even believing his words, he perfectly knew that speed was also important in cooking. He was surprised thought, that Jim was fast even at that age, he soon took the chicken and began to cut it getting ready with a dish.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

((x'D))

"Maybe not, but if you were ever to work ina tavern you'd be lsoing your jod right now," Jim smirked smugly at the older man. But he gotta admit, though not out loud, the man did know what he was doing.. But there was no way John would beat Jim.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 pm

"And that my friend, is exactly why I became a knight and not another cook for the tavern, but that doesn't mean this won't taste good" he said before putting the pieces of the chicken in a dish and eventually began to shower it with the mushroom cream to finish. "Oh I almost forgot!" he said as he headed to the bread and began to heat it as well, why do I always have to forget the bread? Every time, he thought.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Jim chuckled, without realsing it himself. He was having a good time... with a knight. And he didn't seem to care at all.
    "You're still an amateur though, if you keep forgetting things," he stated, now almost done with his own dish.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm

"No, no, this has been my problem since I can remember! Always the bread, I can make you a good sausage, pasta, meal or whatever that doesn't include bread and I won't forget anything...but it seems as if it's haunted for me I keep forgetting it out of nowhere" John ranted as he finished with the bread and place the dish on the table noticing Jim was almost done as well "You done there Jimbo?" he said turning to the kids noticing something different in him, something good.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

"Don't call me Jimbo," the teen hissed, only having been half litsening to John's rant about forgetting the bread or whatever.
    He mutterd something to himself abot knigths being nothing but a pain in the ass while placing his own food at the table.
    "Done."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:31 am